Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (21353 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by lammylam(f): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Deepocean:

So has discussion taken you guys to a point where the whole stuff has to be talked about?

Or do you want to keep it to yourself till death do part you?

Lol
We have talked about it too many times!
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Mikelangelo01: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm reaching out on behalf of Ebube, a Covenant University student and co-founder of InvestNaira. InvestNaira is a startup that has for 3 years now, helped young people secure their financial future, by helping them save, invest and compound wealth.

An opportunity to pitch at the Forbes Nigeria Summit unlocks more resources on our journey, as we build Nigeria together. We need about 20,000 more votes by 21:59 pm, 19th June - barely 72 hours away to qualify and comfortably lead the other contestants.

Follow the simple steps in the poster to vote for us. Start by clicking:

https://www./inforbes.

Don’t stop at just you, share with your family and friends and get them to vote too.

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by maak400: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2020
pansophist:
Women hardly toast. Initiating is not your typical feminine trait, but responding. They will rather give you all the evidence needed like a desperate criminal that wants to be arrested by force, hoping that you pick up the tab and do the needful, but one-on-one toasting initiated by a woman? hardly happen.

I have never experienced direct toasting from a woman, I would love to. It would be funny though. Men de try as I swear, with their direct toasting that many times, leads to soul-crushing rejection, and that is women's biggest fear.
I once received a love letter from a young pretty babe during my nysc long time ago in the north central and we dated for a while.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by pansophist(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
maak400:

I once received a love letter from a young pretty babe during my nysc long time ago in the north central and we dated for a while.

Confirm. How did it went ?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Frankicent(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Biodun1929:
Let me share another story. This is also not like direct approach.

Anyway, so in year 1, I had a girl I liked. I was a juvy then, and didn't really understand how relationships work or how to approach a girl. All I wanted was for the girl to be my friend.

So, what did I do? Every night as as I was about to sleep, I would imagine the girl talking to me. That's all I did for about a week or so. One day, I was standing by the corridor of my department reading a Sydney Sheldon novel when I sensed someone walk past me and stop. I looked up when the person walked back to my front, and who did I see? My crush, standing there, smiling at me.

She asked if she could see the book I was reading. I gave her, and after reading the back, she asked if she could read it after I was done. I said yes, and she left. She hadn't taken two steps when she stopped and walked back to ask when I will be done. I said in a few days. She said okay, that she will look for me in a few days. Then she walked off, and then stopped again. By this time, I was already smiling like a fool. Lol.

She asked if I can finish it in a day that she really wants to read the book. So, anyway, I agreed to give her that day, and she would return it in a few days. I never got the book back, but we became really good friends. I really enjoyed her company and was always happy when ever I was going to school. Till one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked what I was waiting for and why I had not asked her friend out. She said i should ask her out after classes. That's how my heart started beating and I started sweating. And then after classes, I was just quiet around the girl, and she asked me what was wrong. Then I opened my mouth and said, Bimpe said I should ask you out. Damn! I ruined the whole thing. The girl started avoiding me afterwards and always acted awkward when I was around her.

Chai you killed her

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by maak400: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
pansophist:

Confirm. How did it went ?
It was fun and I enjoyed her company a lot. She used to visit me at our corpers lodge then and we would gist and spend quality time together. She’s so humble, hardworking and smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Frankicent:

Chai you killed her

grin
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Starride: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
I remembered this few experiences I had with girls shooting there shots back in the days

1. The first I can remember occurred when I came back from school, I followed my elder sister to a friend's house.. When I was there I noticed her friend's younger sis following me every where I go to...she will hide behind the curtain and spy on me... My sister noticed it and dragged her to my front...she asked do you like my brother, she said yes and I want him to be my boyfriend...thats how my sister and her friend handed her over to me with threats not to break her heart...

2. A lady got my number through a female friend of mine and called to profess her love to me... I didn't recognize the number but I knew her voice so I played along.. She was always spending hours with me on the phone cos she said she likes hearing my voice.. Only God knows if she was working with mtn then cos I can't phantom how she gets those call credits. Funniest part.. I was going through a baby mama's issue then which she knows about coupled with the fact that she knows the girl..

3. I once engaged a pretty female masters student in a discussion when I was in my finals... During the discussion she kept saying 'I love that' to any word that comes out of my mouth until it turn to' I love u for that' interjected with touchings and hugs, as I was about to leave after the discussion she asked for my number which I declined because I was phoneless then, she later gave me hers with ₦1000 to buy Recharge card so she can see me again.. Unfortunately I lost the number but spent the money judiciously ����

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Starride:
I remembered this few experiences I had with girls shooting there shots back in the days

1. The first I can remember occurred when I came back from school, I followed my elder sister to a friend's house.. When I was there I noticed her friend's younger sis following me every where I go to...she will hide behind the curtain and spy on me... My sister noticed it and dragged her to my front...she asked do you like my brother, she said yes and I want him to be my boyfriend...thats how my sister and her friend handed her over to me with threats not to break her heart...

2. A lady got my number through a female friend of mine and called to profess her love to me... I didn't recognize the number but I knew her voice so I played along.. She was always spending hours with me on the phone cos she said she likes hearing my voice.. Only God knows if she was working with mtn then cos I can't phantom how she gets those call credits. Funniest part.. I was going through a baby mama's issue then which she knows about coupled with the fact that she knows the girl..

3. I once engaged a pretty female masters student in a discussion when I was in my finals... During the discussion she kept saying 'I love that' to any word that comes out of my mouth until it turn to' I love u for that' interjected with touchings and hugs, as I was about to leave after the discussion she asked for my number which I declined because I was phoneless then, she later gave me hers with ₦1000 to buy Recharge card so she can see me again.. Unfortunately I lost the number but spent the money judiciously ����

"My sister noticed it and dragged her to my front...she asked do you like my brother, she said yes and I want him to be my boyfriend...thats how my sister and her friend handed her over to me with threats not to break her heart..."

Lol. Interesting. Did you eventually break her heart?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by dmgr(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
I have been wooed numerous times that I have even lost count...let me share just few.

The First One
It happened back then in my secondary school days, I was in SS1 then. we were all in one hall where all the new students re supposed to stay untill we re given classes. I saw standing with my friend and we were just talking about random stuff when a light skinned girl approached us and said hello, that she would like tell me something, that babe was damn bold from the way she spoke, I said okay go ahead, she then pointed her friend who was standing not too far from us, that her friend over their likes me and she would wants to date from hugging to kissing and from kissing to go down low, me that relationship wasn't in my dictionary. From that day that my guy go they tease about the incident, him go be like from hugging to kissing and from kissing to go down low.

The Second One
My dad, me and my other two siblings went out to buy some stuffs that day and it all came as a surprise when my dad said let's drive to a popular phone/computer complex that he wants to get me a new laptop because I don complain tire of the one was using then. We got their and we were directed to a particular shop and went their as we were entering I noticed two ladies sitted by my left at the entrance and one was just staring at me, I no know wetin she see for my body that day.
While I was busy checking out the available systems so i can make a choice my bro said he will go take a seat over Thier that he's tired, so he went and sat near those two girls. After we purchased the laptop and we were taking our leave this same gril was still staring at me.
It was when we go into the car that my bro told me what transpired between him the and girl he sat with (the one staring at me) He said bro u don get babe o, I was like which babe now? He said the babe first asked if we re brothers and she told him she likes me and she even requested for my num but my him no gree give her naso them start to they tease me till we reach house.

Am very lazy in typing if not, if I start to they share some of the crazy ways I have been wooed my girls. some girls re just bold

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by dumininu01(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Mine was funny tho.. That was in my 100l she told my friend to find out if I was dating someone... And If I see this babe she go dey form give me... Naso my guy just tell me wetin d babe tell am... As I reach class ah just call her dah why is she scared to tell me her feelings... Naso she burst everything o grin grin.. She was so pretty tho me sef no dull amgrin

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Frankicent(m): 1:28am On Jun 20, 2020
2cul2care:
Mine was in higher institution, there was this girl that always complemented me, but I didn't take it as anything, cause lots of girls complement me, being that have always being a fine boy, but this particular lady we were in the same faculty together, so we saw each other on a regular basis and whenever we met she would complement me on my looks, dressing etc..

We were actually good friends and I enjoyed her company a lot cause she was a very jovial and open minded person, fast forward, one day after a lecture, she just walked up to me in the presence of everyone and told me she wants to be my girlfriend (did I mention she's very bold and can talk to anybody, she was also one of the biggest girls on campus back then), anyway I didn't take her seriously, I just teased her and waved it off.

It was later I heard from her roomies that she was actually very serious, and she talks about me all the time, even tho she had various guys wooing her.

We never dated tho but we remained good friends, until we passed out of school, we later had lots of intimate moments after that day, she always wanted to take me out, and always showered me with gifts.

She was the first lady that spent on me, I still miss her till this day, although we still communicate every once in a while.

Ladies like her a really hard to come by.

So you didn't f# her. Coward
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Auladimeji(m): 3:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Well let me share mine

There was this damsel whose family just relocated to my compound. Her name is Joy.She's gorgeous, small boob with big hips
I like Joy but couldn't tell her but I got close to her to the extent that I'll leave school early as 1pm just to meet Joy,My school mates do teased me that how can such a gorgeous damsel be living in my compound but I'm afraid to woo her
Joy and I smooched but we weren't dating, she noticed my shyness and woo be but it ended in Extreme hatred that affected our families till tomorrow but Joy and I still casual friends sha angry

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Silasloaded(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Agp19:
There's nothing sweet as been toasted by a lady is one of the best feeling in the world. They make everything easier for you.

All my life from secondary school till now wey we dey hustle dey work all the gals have dated ask me out even down to my present girlfriend. But the once wey i ask out hummmm long story, na them go drain your energy las las den no go gree.

So guys no matter how ugly u think you are. Which I know no man is ugly. There is girl out there crushing on you just take your time she will come way. That's why it hurt me when I see guys dey mumu for woman oo
Bro Agp 19 you have given me a word although i know that am handsome but this thing you said is all i need to hear all this while thanks Gee thanks brother you are a genius
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Agp19(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Silasloaded:
Bro Agp 19 you have given me a word although i know that am handsome but this thing you said is all i need to hear all this while thanks Gee thanks brother you are a genius
bro thats just the truth ooo. Even the extremely fine guys self gals dey use dem shine..so na to just dey your lane dey do your thing. The babes go come I swear.

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Darrkfire(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
I've had a couple of ladies like dat. The most recent one happened last year. It was during my uncle's wedding. There was dis girl who was the bride's sister's friend. I was just abt my business and duties throughout that week, as I was the groom's best man, and I didn't know this girl has been sizing me up right from Thursday of dat week when we went to the court. We went to the bride's house a couple of times that week before the wedding, and the girl was always around.
To cut it short, when I got back to my hotel room at night after the wedding, I was just so tired that I slept off early. I was awoken by the sound of my ringtone the following morning. There have been series of messages from a particular number and about 6 missed calls from that number. She later called back and was telling me how she's been wanting to approach me bla bla bla, dat she likes me.
Last last girl come my house after abt two weeks and spend three days. I leave what happened during that visit to your imagination tongue
I stopped everything with her when on one of her visit, I heard her telling her boyfriend on phone dat she was in her crush' house, whereas she's been telling me she had no bf. I imagined how the guy would be feeling when she told him, so I had to end it.

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Darrkfire:
I've had a couple of ladies like dat. The most recent one happened last year. It was during my uncle's wedding. There was dis girl who was the bride's sister's friend. I was just abt my business and duties throughout that week, as I was the groom's best man, and I didn't know this girl has been sizing me up right from Thursday of dat week when we went to the court. We went to the bride's house a couple of times that week before the wedding, and the girl was always around.
To cut it short, when I got back to my hotel room at night after the wedding, I was just so tired that I slept off early. I was awoken by the sound of my ringtone the following morning. There have been series of messages from a particular number and about 6 missed calls from that number. She later called back and was telling me how she's been wanting to approach me bla bla bla, dat she likes me.
Last last girl come my house after abt two weeks and spend three days. I leave what happened during that visit to your imagination tongue
I stopped everything with her when on one of her visit, I heard her telling her boyfriend on phone dat she was in her crush' house, whereas she's been telling me she had no bf. I imagined how the guy would be feeling when she told him, so I had to end it.

But the girl is bold o. She actually told her boyfriend she was in her crush's house.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by SeunDobo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=90751478]Women toast me EVERY time. I don't even know why. Don't get me wrong. I am goodlooking and tall. But I have friends who I think are also good looking but out of my friends I am by far the one that get toasted by women the most. Mostly indirectly but sometimes DIRECTLY. Believe it or not I have been approached with the following DIRECT lines many times (I swear to God):

"...you are my kind of man...are you single?"

"...I want you to fvck me tonight, if its okay..."

"take me home and fvck me..."

"...I caught my boyfriend cheating...I need a good fvck tonight..."

Not to mention the countless INDIRECT toasting.

shebi you get money nah ... ladies dey always talk anyone wey dey lives comfortable ..even Dem go dey toast you sef cuz of your money nah

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Darrkfire(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Biodun1929:

But the girl is bold o. She actually told her boyfriend she was in her crush's house.

The funny thing is that they are still together

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Flyingngel(m): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2020
OK
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Wierdceo: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Deepocean:

It is practically impossible for a guy not to tell his friend what you told him to to tell his friend, you knew this and that was the reason you took your wise and mature approach of which I admire your boldness and sincerity.

Males can't keep some secrets to themselves without revealing it to friends unlike the the opposite gender, a friend of mine was discussing some things that are highly confidential with me yesterday about his relationship and his side chick, the cheating on her babe is on another level, I was like can a lady discuss this thing with her closest friend.

Ehh ? Ladies discuss too o.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Deepocean(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wierdceo:

Ehh ? Ladies discuss too o.
Like what weird things do you think they discuss ?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Wierdceo: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Deepocean:

Like what weird things do you think they discuss ?
They discuss about romance and sex all the time man. Everytime. A door seperates me and my neighbor in my house and I don't know if she realizes that I can hear her talk. One of her girl friend comes often and what they discuss about is how on guy toasted them and that he just wants to Bleep them. I heard one telling her friend the other day that e Don teh wey she do.

But I must admit guys are worse sha when it comes to sharing sexcapades with friends.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by oyetpel(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wierdceo:

They discuss about romance and sex all the time man. Everytime. A door seperates me and my neighbor in my house and I don't know if she realizes that I can hear her talk. One of her girl friend comes often and what they discuss about is how on guy toasted them and that he just wants to Bleep them. I heard one telling her friend the other day that e Don teh wey she do.

But I must admit guys are worse sha when it comes to sharing sexcapades with friends.

Guys sugarcoat

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by tunize(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
drLammy:
Lol
Make I share my experience
When I was in 200lvl a girl my senior tho in 300lvl asked me out... How it happened
I remembered I was in school that day and my close pal was telling me how a girl had been staring at me I no even notice her till later but na her friend I like they move together also...
How she got my number to chat me up later in the evening of the day I no knw... She asked me via chat if I knw who she is of which I saw her pics on her Dp and responded yes after a while she told me she Loves me...it's felt really weird I just responded Lol.. she stopped talking to me and she always avoid me ever since
But I still dey on that her friend package sha
Bros why now she nor fine or u nor jst like her
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Ravenbeast1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
drLammy:
Lol
Make I share my experience
When I was in 200lvl a girl my senior tho in 300lvl asked me out... How it happened
I remembered I was in school that day and my close pal was telling me how a girl had been staring at me I no even notice her till later but na her friend I like they move together also...
How she got my number to chat me up later in the evening of the day I no knw... She asked me via chat if I knw who she is of which I saw her pics on her Dp and responded yes after a while she told me she Loves me...it's felt really weird I just responded Lol.. she stopped talking to me and she always avoid me ever since
But I still dey on that her friend package sha

��
"LOL,"
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
SmellySperm:
it ended in tears

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Mattsilva: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
it's common with only 3 set of guys...
1. the richer class....
2 . the handsome guy in the neighborhood.
3 . the most intelligent guy in the class.
if you don't fall into any of these categories. my brother you're lying....
as me, I do all the asking out, until I hang boot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
The first gf I had was when I was in SS3; babe has been eyeing since SS1, but didn't even show any sign at all. It just happened one day, I went to the loo to ease myself, on my way back, as soon as I entered the classroom, a teacher was behind me and told me to sit down, he wants to make an announcement, the closest seat I could locate was hers.
After the announcement, I wanted to return to my own seat but she didn't want me to go. I kept asking why, but she won't say anything, finally she just had to open up and she said, "I just like you". Brethren, that was the second, no third, no fourth or sixth scariest 1 minute of my life. I thought it was all a joke till she sealed it with a kiss the next day after school hours. My first kiss.

The hottest girl in secondary school then - she's a 10/10. She told my friend (they both went to the same elementary school) she wanted to see me in private. Omo, because of fear, I didn't show; I told my friend to tell her that I already have a girlfriend.

Another one happened when I was serving; We met in the bus taking us to camp. Unfortunately she had to redeploy for reasons I don't really care about though. She collected my number; She calls me every day, when I'm in the office (PPA), at home, at the viewing centre. Till one day, her roomie took the phone from her and told me " How long do you want her to keep calling you till you get the message that she really likes you. It is obvious she's scared to express herself like she's told me several times. Please, just make it easier for her". Truly, I knew she was crushing on me like crazy but I just didn't feel same way about her. My eyes dey my platoon member wey get the finest àss I have seen in years, with nice títs and this crazy-killing steps when she walks; she carries herself with elegance but na one G-Boy dey lash am that time.
It really felt awkward for her after her roomie told me her secret. I didn't really respond in an affirmative way, and she knew I didn't feel same way about her, so she stopped calling, chatting.

My elder sister's department colleague sef carry her wahala come, me just enjoy the lashing that came with the package. I'm happy she understood relationship with me won't work, just lashing.

Omo, I don tire to type. Many experience

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by babtoundey(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
My own related experience has for long made me conclude I'm one of the weirdest things (if not the weirdest) that ever lived.

It was back in school; 100 level to 400 level. This girl to start with, aside some shared clusters of interest and similarities in taste and maybe ambition, was a direct opposite of me; religious, tribe, and background wise we were different.

She was my classmate and I was not even aware she was (never even knew she existed) until we had one group project to do. Ours was a group of four members and I was the only guy. To be sincere, the first time I saw her I saw her I was really smitten by her inteligence. But my attraction for her was a secret I shared with myself alone. I did not even had the courage to tell her friends (the other two members of the group) how I felt about her. So each time we had to meet for the group it was strictly straight to business. Nonetheless, the project made us friends. Even the bond I shared with her was even firmer than that of her friends whom I had known and been friend with long before I met her. This must be due to the fact that we both did the bulk of the whole work.

I carried the burden of my secret and torment to two hundred level. Three hundred level, we were still just friends and I was getting comfortable with being just friends. But at this point, she wanted beyond friendship but I didn't notice or chose no to. Then she was always the first and maybe the only one to defend my mistake and stupidity, She would be the one to pay my share of class dues even without informing me or seeking my permission. Whenever the class was scheduled to visit the theatre, she would be there and booked my space beside her. And my name was always on her lips, even when there was no need to mention it. Whenever she saw me alone talking with any girl, be it a junior colleague or classmate she would either join us or stylishly lead me away. I noticed that often but I still thought (or chose to think) she was being her; the nice and perfectly intelligent girl I had always known.

Her avertture rose to its climax sometimes in 400 level, when she in a way told me point blank what she actually wanted. This time, we were both together and were later joined by two others (girls). We were then studying for an exam or something. One discussion led to the other one of those girls said something like "you're good" to me. Imediately, she picked up saying "Yes, that's why WE love him!" Other two laughed and confronted her with "we" or "You". She just laughed and said (I remember till date) "Can someone help tell him I Iove him?". As usual, I just smiled alongside others. To me, she was being the best friend she had always been to me.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by mentored: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2020
MajesticKris:
Indirect Toasting grin .. she actually told a friend to tell me.. I like when girls toast Guys.. that way the relationship last longer....

Idikwa sure

Abi it makes you sure she loves you enough

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by mentored: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Mattsilva post=92310783]it's common with only 3 set of guys...

1. the richer class....

2 . the handsome guy in the neighborhood.

3 . the most intelligent guy in the class.

if you don't fall into any of these categories.
my brother you're lying....

as me,
I do all the asking out, until I hang boot.[/quote

]

Namber 3

Kaimana

Bleeping tablet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.