Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (21345 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by lammylam(f): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Deepocean:

It is practically impossible for a guy not to tell his friend what you told him to to tell his friend, you knew this and that was the reason you took your wise and mature approach of which I admire your boldness and sincerity.

Males can't keep some secrets to themselves without revealing it to friends unlike the the opposite gender, a friend of mine was discussing some things that are highly confidential with me yesterday about his relationship and his side chick, the cheating on her babe is on another level, I was like can a lady discuss this thing with her closest friend.

To be honest ehn I actually wanted him to tell they guy! But I didn't wanna look or sound desperate. And I am glad he did grin

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by lammylam(f): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Westernlove:
Tread For Kiddiesssss........See that one crushing on "Cute Hair" lol Owu still dey Wear Una under 20s.......Female beings toasted me last when I was yet to really understand life......

Then leave the thread for the kiddies na!
This life is too short to be too serious oo the earlier you know that, the better for you.

It's nobody's fault that no one thinks your hair is cute enough to make them look at the rest of you!

Pele o Mr above 30!
IRE OO

16 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by 2cul2care: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mine was in higher institution, there was this girl that always complemented me, but I didn't take it as anything, cause lots of girls complement me, being that have always being a fine boy, but this particular lady we were in the same faculty together, so we saw each other on a regular basis and whenever we met she would complement me on my looks, dressing etc..

We were actually good friends and I enjoyed her company a lot cause she was a very jovial and open minded person, fast forward, one day after a lecture, she just walked up to me in the presence of everyone and told me she wants to be my girlfriend (did I mention she's very bold and can talk to anybody, she was also one of the biggest girls on campus back then), anyway I didn't take her seriously, I just teased her and waved it off.

It was later I heard from her roomies that she was actually very serious, and she talks about me all the time, even tho she had various guys wooing her.

We never dated tho but we remained good friends, until we passed out of school, we later had lots of intimate moments after that day, she always wanted to take me out, and always showered me with gifts.

She was the first lady that spent on me, I still miss her till this day, although we still communicate every once in a while.

Ladies like her a really hard to come by.

15 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by VanTee20(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
Let me share another story. This is also not like direct approach.

Anyway, so in year 1, I had a girl I liked. I was a juvy then, and didn't really understand how relationships work or how to approach a girl. All I wanted was for the girl to be my friend.

So, what did I do? Every night as as I was about to sleep, I would imagine the girl talking to me. That's all I did for about a week or so. One day, I was standing by the corridor of my department reading a Sydney Sheldon novel when I sensed someone walk past me and stop. I looked up when the person walked back to my front, and who did I see? My crush, standing there, smiling at me.

She asked if she could see the book I was reading. I gave her, and after reading the back, she asked if she could read it after I was done. I said yes, and she left. She hadn't taken two steps when she stopped and walked back to ask when I will be done. I said in a few days. She said okay, that she will look for me in a few days. Then she walked off, and then stopped again. By this time, I was already smiling like a fool. Lol.

She asked if I can finish it in a day that she really wants to read the book. So, anyway, I agreed to give her that day, and she would return it in a few days. I never got the book back, but we became really good friends. I really enjoyed her company and was always happy when ever I was going to school. Till one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked what I was waiting for and why I had not asked her friend out. She said i should ask her out after classes. That's how my heart started beating and I started sweating. And then after classes, I was just quiet around the girl, and she asked me what was wrong. Then I opened my mouth and said, Bimpe said I should ask you out. Damn! I ruined the whole thing. The girl started avoiding me afterwards and always acted awkward when I was around her.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by div111(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Make I talk my own.
Mine was somehow sha

There's this girl in my church, she's hot and her bobby big like mad.lol. our families are very close so she and her little bro usually visit my house. We were friends.

One day, whilw she's still around, I just lay on my couch resting. She just suddenly joined me and lay beside me. grin
Her butt directly on my dick. Oboy my dick rise wella that day, she come put hand inside my trouser hold the dick wella. Chai e sweet me die!! I come press bobby finger am wella. After that day, we begin dey enjoy ourselves.

Peace

9 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
Make I talk my own.
Mine was somehow sha

There's this girl in my church, she's hot and her bobby big like mad.lol. our families are very close so she and her little bro usually visit my house. We were friends.

One day, whilw she's still around, I just lay on my couch resting. She just suddenly joined me and lay beside me. grin
Her butt directly on my dick. Oboy my dick rise wells that day, she come put hand inside my trouser hold the dick wells. Chai e sweet me die!! I come press bobby finger am wella. After that day, we begin dey enjoy ourselves.

Peace

Chai!!! Why I no experience this kine thing. You enjoy o.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by div111(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:

Chai!!! Why I no experience this kine thing. You enjoy o.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by SPOLO(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mine was last year though through Facebook app.

We do chat before and i do tease her that she is my wifey but i never took her serious not untill one day she asked for contact i gave her and she called.
When she called she was like waaaw, she love my voice blah blah! Me wey my voice no sweet o....na so we begin dey date..

But sha it ended few months back and moroever the other bad side is she is too decietful and very boring in bed.
I mean she doesn like kissing nor romance before sex what she does is lie down while i put myself in mood to the extend sometimes i find it hard to keep an erection bcus no pre-intimacy.

I tried to changed her and told her how it can affect her marriage for where she no gree change...

Then all of a sudden tinx just crashed though i am grateful sha.

She tried!!

9 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by mrbenjame: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes o! I’ve been toasted a lot by females. Some directly they’d tell me. Most would beat around the bush.
I’d just pick two events:

Event 1:

I was in the house when a girl I know down the street came knocking on our gate. I went to open and I found out she was the one. When she saw me she was so nervous. I asked if everything was fine. She nodded.

She just told me she can’t bear what’s disturbing her. This time I became confused. I closed the gate firmly and listened carefully thinking she really had a problem. She just said “ I like you. I want us to date”. I just finished secondary school and believe me, I was very naive then. After she finished talking and waited for me to talk my own. Na so I come dey stammer. I was just repeating well.....i.....i.......i.......before I hear person dey open gate na my younger sister. I just use her as excuse tell the girl we’d talk another time. She left. I entered the compound and my younger sister asked what’s wrong? I said it’s nothing. My sister even naive pass me. She no code at all.

Event 2:
There was this chick I had crush on back in secondary school. That was my ss3. There’s this camp where so many schools send representatives to be in the camp. We were 2 boys and 3 girls that represented our school.

When we got to the camp. I saw this angelic babes. About 7 of them all from another school. We talked with them and we got along. One of them was very reserved and as shy as I was I decided to tell one of the girls that I liked her friend. She just told me “Abeg don’t go there o. She’s our Senior prefect in school o. She’s a no nonsense person, The best in their school, on scholarship bla bla bla. I became afraid.

So whenever it’s time to mingle after camp activities (during games) I’d just lean before a car in the car park and watch them play with my school mates. So one day all of us were together and one by one they started leaving gradually until it was only me and this babe sitting at the car park during games. I didn’t have any excuse to leave too so I remained there quietly. She started asking me some intelligent questions. I replied and she continued asking and teasing me. I was tensed at first but as soon as I found she was comfortable I became relaxed and then I started teasing her too. She laughed so hard. When she said “I like you”. Come see instant headache wey start to dey do me. Because I no expect am at all.

After we started dating she opened up and said they all planned it to leave both of us behind so she could toast me. See blushing that day.

Anyways, she’s married with kids now.

32 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by kayo80(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice stories ...keep them coming guys.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
mrbenjame:
Yes o! I’ve been toasted a lot by females. Some directly they’d tell me. Most would beat around the bush.

Event 1:

I was in the house when a girl I know down the street came knocking on our gate. I went to open and I found out she was the one. When she saw me she was so nervous. I asked if everything was fine. She nodded.

She just told me she can’t bear what’s disturbing her. This time I became confused. I closed the gate firmly and listened carefully thinking she really had a problem. She just said “ I like you. I want us to date”. I just finished secondary school and believe me, I was very naive then. After she finished talking and waited for me to talk my own. Na so I come dey stammer. I was just repeating well.....i.....i.......i.......before I hear person dey open gate na my younger sister. I just use her as excuse tell the girl we’d talk another time. She left. I entered the compound and my younger sister asked what’s wrong? I said it’s nothing. My sister even naive pass me. She no code at all.

Event 2:
There was this chick I had crush on back in secondary school. That was my ss3. There’s this camp where so many schools send representatives to be in the camp. We were 2 boys and 3 girls that represented our school.

When we got to the camp. I saw this angelic babes. About 7 of them all from another school. We talked with them and we got along. One of them was very reserved and as shy as I was I decided to tell one of the girls that I liked her friend. She just told me “Abeg don’t go there o. She’s our Senior prefect in school o. She’s a no nonsense person, The best in their school, on scholarship bla bla bla. I became afraid.

So whenever it’s time to mingle after camp activities (during games) I’d just lean before a car in the car park and watch them play with my school mates. So one day all of us were together and one by one they started leaving gradually until it was only me and this babe sitting at the car park during games. I didn’t have any excuse to leave too so I remained there quietly. She started asking me some intelligent questions. I replied and she continued asking and teasing me. I was tended at first but as soon as I found she was comfortable I became relaxed I started teasing her. When she said “I like you”. Come see instant headache wey start to dey go me. Because I no expect am at all.

After we started dating she opened up and said they all planned it to leave both of us behind so she could toast me. See blushing that day.

"After we started dating she opened up and said they all planned it to leave both of us behind so she could toast me. See blushing that day."

Nice..lol

5 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by mrbenjame: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:

"After we started dating she opened up and said they all planned it to leave both of us behind so she could toast me. See blushing that day."

Nice..lol

Lols. No be small o. I felt like on the moon that day. She was my first girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
Share your experience if a girl has ever toasted you before.

Okay, let me go first. Even though she didn't outrightly ask me out, she kind of made the first move.

There is one church I go every Tuesday in my area back in the day. Kalejaiye Annointing service. Well, it is Redeem Annointing service, but that's what I call it. Anyway, after the service, I was waiting around because there was an announcement that one man was going to speak on how to get a job.

So, while i was waiting, two fine girls walked up to me...one Brown skinned, the other light skinned. The brown skinned one asked if I knew where the employment seminar was holding, I said no, but that I was also waiting for the seminar. The girl said okay, and left. Later, I was like, wow, why didn't I try to talk to these girls longer. They had come out of nowhere and I hadn't had time to think.

Anyway, while I was still standing there, she looked back and waved me over. Apparently, she had asked some other people and found out where the man would be. I tried to get to them, but I lost them in the crowd.

The seminar was short, but the man said we should come the next day for a lengthy lecture. At this time, I had already even forgotten about the girls. So, anyway, the next day, I got to the church and we were taken to a class for the lecture (the church had a secondary school in it). There was a girl sitting next to me, but I didn't take note of her as I was busy jotting down the details the man was dishing out on employment.

Then after break time, I was sitting, waiting in class when the man came back and people started rushing to their seats. As the girl that was sitting next to me walked in, I saw her with the girl that had approached me the day before, then I realized she was the light skin girl with the girl from yesterday. And then something funny happened, she passed her sit and went to a sit behind me, while the girl that had spoken to me yesterday now came and sat next to me.

I greeted her casually, and continued minding my business. Then she started a little chit chat...nothing too deep or long cos the lecturer was really getting my attention. Then, when the man was about rounding up, the girl did what surprised me. She asked for my jotter, went to the back page and wrote her name and number, and asked me to call her when I get home.

I had never really experienced a girl that bold before. Anyway, I did call and we met up later that evening. Long story short, we dated for a while.

Liars go full this thread. Takes a bottle of Tiger and sits back to read comments.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Pusyiter(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
If this relationship duration does not translate to marital donation
You are in a long thing......... cheesy
lammylam:

So I was in a friend's (a guy)shop some years back! Then another guy walked in, had a short conversation with my friend and left!

I loved what he was wearing and then he pulled down his hoodie and I fell in love with his hair!

When he left , I asked my friend who the guys was he told me, and I said the guy is cute sha!

2weeks later I went back to my friends shop with another famale friend of ours I then asked if the guy was gonna show up? He just laughed it off I then told him straight that I was crushing on the guy already! But I begged him not to tell the guy (deep down I wish he would tell the guy).

That same day! I saw this guy in my hostel! Apparently his Friend stays there too! He told me I looked familiar, I said yes and told him where and how!

To cut the long story short, my friend(the shop owner), told this guy I was crushing, this guy approached me later, asked for my number, and we got talking!(you know the rest) anyways its been 2years and 4months now and we are still dating angry
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by THUNDAR(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Plenty!!!!

Very quick one!

in 2016 I was a teacher at one reputable school in my area own by my father's friend, After my National Diploma he (the proprietor) offered me a job to take computer studies since I read computer science!

Long story short:
This SS3 Student came for WAEC those external student wa Don fail WAEC tire wan come find miracle centre

she sent me a request on Facebook, when I saw the request and looked at the pics she was one of the most annoying students, I really hated her guts

I just accepted, just to hear what she has to say: later on in the conversation she told me directly that she loved me and had been in love since the day she came for WAEC fingerprint registration and plenty bla bla bla
OK Calm down now, I checked the picture again, she fine sha with big nyash and small breast.
one thing led to another we started dating and it eventually ended in premium tears.
every day she will be gallivanting my office(computer lab) like she own d place always asking for money like I own community bank! e no tey we break up.

others wa Don ask me out were ladies way older than me! Omo that thing na set up. always ending in tears

9 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by illicit(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
When I see greenlights, I zero in if she is my spec.

My last gf, we met at my uncle's church, I was praying for my final exams, she came with other youths for youth day preparation.
we were meeting for the first time.
They arranged their chairs in a circle and I joined them after my prayers, she sat opposite me initially, was very quiet, anytime I look up, she is looking at me and and looking away when our eyes met.

after the meeting, sitting arrangements changed, I found her beside me pressing her phone and showing me her pictures, she practically ignored everyone else....
When they left, I was still to continue my prayers, she stayed behind....
At this point I was uncomfortable, I just had to take her number and tell her to go....

Evening time I called her and she just described her house.... the rest is history....

However we broke up much later because of irreconcilable differences

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
mine actually happened in my second year in school
after lectures escorted this my friend down to the ATM to withdraw

since there was queue, had to sit down nearby and wait for him. a group of 4 girls came by, to withdraw I think, but because of the queue some of em sat down with me

one of em, while sitting down brushed me with her hand intentionally, while I thought it was a mistake, then she tapped me again apologizing, I jst nodded

she nw rubbed my back, mehn I was shocked. when I turned to her, cos I was backing her, she jst smiled nd started asking me of my dept and all those shii
well I jst replied

and then, she rubbed my back again, gosh I turned n looked at her, she smiled at me again,n asked if I knw y she likes Engineering boys, which was my dept, I said NO, she then said cos they are always cute, just like me.

well I jst pretended nuh to hear da, even her friends were feeling embarrassed
she then went ahead to rub me for d third time, asking me if I knw da m handsome
I told her I don't know
she said that I'm very handsome, and that she likes me

mehn, I couldn't take it anymore, with d crowd and all was already feeling embarrassed, had to leave my frnd there and run home

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Rhaspody(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Any woman wey toast me, I go fall o. I'm very cheap I swear grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Inyikalum:
mine actually happened in my second year in school
after lectures escorted this my friend down to the ATM to withdraw

since there was queue, had to sit down nearby and wait for him. a group of 4 girls came by, to withdraw I think, but because of the queue some of em sat down with me

one of em, while sitting down brushed me with her hand intentionally, while I thought it was a mistake, then she tapped me again apologizing, I jst nodded

she nw rubbed my back, mehn I was shocked. when I turned to her, cos I was backing her, she jst smiled nd started asking me of my dept and all those shii
well I jst replied

and then, she rubbed my back again, gosh I turned n looked at her, she smiled at me again,n asked if I knw y she likes Engineering boys, which was my dept, I said NO, she then said cos they are always cute, just like me.

well I jst pretended nuh to hear da, even her friends were feeling embarrassed
she then went ahead to rub me for d third time, asking me if I knw da m handsome
I told her I don't know
she said that I'm very handsome, and that she likes me

mehn, I couldn't take it anymore, with d crowd and all was already feeling embarrassed, had to leave my frnd there and run home

Hahahahahahaha! This has to be top 5 best stories on this thread. Lol! This made me laugh outside in public.

This part is so funny

"She then went ahead to rub me for d third time, asking me if I knw da m handsome
I told her I don't know."

8 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rhaspody:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Aidejay(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Me. Back in UNI, I had some issues with my results. so I had to go see the exam officer in my Dept occasionally to rectify said issues.

On one of those days while returning from one of my visits to the EO, the sun was up the weather was hot and I had to trek. Sweating and frustrated at the fact that I had experienced yet another disappointment while walking back to my hostel, on the road. minding my business alone walking my walk I heard some one call out saying 'hello' I didn't turn cause that's just my style I mind my business till I'm sure it's me who's being referred to undoubtedly. Again I heard hello this time I turned saw two girls but didn't stop walking.
I faced forward, kept walking. The third time around I heard the hello call again. This time I started looking around to make sure I didn't drop anything on the floor or maybe I stepped on something cause I was trying to rationalize why people who didn't know me were calling me.

Infact the thought that they were these campus roadside evangelists crossed my mind so when they ran to me I expected to hear brother we are from Christ embassy inviting you to our bla bla bla. But no that was not the case
They came to me introduced themselves and said (I paraphrase) we just want to say hi, we say you walking and you look worried. Just like that. I no know say na toasting,

Shit like this has never happened to me before in my life it is one of the most memorable moments of my school days but as a Jew boy wey no Sabi subtlety I didnt read anything to it I did nothing I no collect number, or username or address.

Today so I can't even remember their names or face. The memory is so far gone I can't remember personal details of them infact the idea I have of what they were wearing I'm not sure it's accurate.
I just Bleep up badly that day. It was out of nowhere, I still shock till now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by callmeRichie(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
This table ehnngringringrin

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Busan24: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
mrbenjame:

Event 2:

So whenever it’s time to mingle after camp activities (during games) I’d just lean before a car in the car park and watch them play with my school mates. So one day all of us were together and one by one they started leaving gradually until it was only me and this babe sitting at the car park during games. I didn’t have any excuse to leave too so I remained there quietly. She started asking me some intelligent questions. I replied and she continued asking and teasing me. I was tensed at first but as soon as I found she was comfortable I became relaxed and then I started teasing her too. She laughed so hard. When she said “I like you”. Come see instant headache wey start to dey do me. Because I no expect am at all.

I swear, this one sweet me special

5 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
You guys are getting toasted? *confused look*
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
Let me share another story. This is also not like direct approach.

Anyway, so in year 1, I had a girl I liked. I was a juvy then, and didn't really understand how relationships work or how to approach a girl. All I wanted was for the girl to be my friend.

So, what did I do? Every night as as I was about to sleep, I would imagine the girl talking to me. That's all I did for about a week or so. One day, I was standing by the corridor of my department reading a Sydney Sheldon novel when I sensed someone walk past me and stop. I looked up when the person walked back to my front, and who did I see? My crush, standing there, smiling at me.

She asked if she could see the book I was reading. I gave her, and after reading the back, she asked if she could read it after I was done. I said yes, and she left. She hadn't taken two steps when she stopped and walked back to ask when I will be done. I said in a few days. She said okay, that she will look for me in a few days. Then she walked off, and then stopped again. By this time, I was already smiling like a fool. Lol.

She asked if I can finish it in a day that she really wants to read the book. So, anyway, I agreed to give her that day, and she would return it in a few days. I never got the book back, but we became really good friends. I really enjoyed her company and was always happy when ever I was going to school. Till one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked what I was waiting for and why I had not asked her friend out. She said i should ask her out after classes. That's how my heart started beating and I started sweating. And then after classes, I was just quiet around the girl, and she asked me what was wrong. Then I opened my mouth and said, Bimpe said I should ask you out. Damn! I ruined the whole thing. The girl started avoiding me afterwards and always acted awkward when I was around her.
Bimpe said I should ask u out grin

I've seen this shii from the previous thread angry > grin

4 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Degrezhaa: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmm Story time...

Mine was with a particular white garment church Lady oh...

Dat girl like Bleep too much.. So we moved to a new area.. i was still a shy guy sha, And the girl come fine join....

I no know How sha, We became friends maybe na because i be funny man.. So we startee talking getting to know each other... I know no say the girl bin dey plan my matter oh... Me i just take her as a friend na, because i no get mind dat time...
She regularly visit me 4 my house we would gist, laugh, sometimes she dey buy something bring for me.... My bro tell me say dat girl like me oh naso i brush am say, we are just friends nothing much....

So one day na, she come my house we dey talk oh.. She started asking me about my girlfriend.. Like how is she doing.. Sha e get one time i lie for her say i get babe.

I come tell her say i don break up with my girlfriend and i dey heartbroken.. see as she fall 4 am come dey pet me, hug me join, later she wan kiss me oh.. As i notice ehnn i back off, fear no allow... I Bleep up..

she started professing her love to me, dey scope me, telling me d way she love me.since the first day she saw... See as i dey like one Disney Princess dey blush....

Devil come still do him work oh... I said to her face that i only see her as a friend and like a sister... i never loved her.. She just dey speechless Tears one comot...

i really feel for am oh...

After dat day naso dis girl come change am for me oh... She no dey come my house again... for like 1 month... See as i miss free punna oh. she for dis virgin me sef....

Mehhnnnnn Being a scared guy no get Joy ohh

Am out.............................

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
miracood:
Bimpe said I should ask u out grin

I've seen this shii from the previous thread angry > grin

Lol! Yes, that was me.

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by chigoizie7(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
No, but I have never toasted one either. All my relationships always transforms from friendships. As for those that didn’t work out, let just say that we realized that things ain’t working out the way we planned and we decided to part ways amicably, however, I have only had two heartbreaks.

Looking forward to seeing a woman toast me, I will really respect her so much, atleast I know that someone loves me and not just returning the love I showed.

Damn it!!!. I take some of the words, one is chyking me at the moment through Facebook , but I have never seen her in person. My cousin sisters friend.

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Samolasoj(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
It has happened to me more than twice but let me drop this latest one which happened when I was serving at national assembly last year.

So me and my friend were going to collect our PC for monthly clearance when we heard a girls voice from back saying excuse me, we turned and saw this two fine girls.
One just approached me in the present of my friend and said you are so cute, I just said thank you while my friend was just looking at her... The next thing she will ask was if I was single...I immediately said no am not and thank her for the compliment.

She left and my friend started getting angry at me for turning her down, that didn't I notice she has a car key on her hand bla bla bla...while we were still arguing, the girl and her friend were already going at our front. All of a sudden the friend of the girl turned and said bros my friend won die for u o, abeg give her chance na... I just smiled and she is welcome to be my friend doh

She just left hurriedly while her friend keep calling her to wait, I guess she felt embarrassed by what her friend said

8 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Openbusiness: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes, a girl has toasted me before in a park. We were both traveling. When we were boarding, she changed her seat and sat next to me. The man who had the seat number came, the girl no gree stand up. She use woman enchantment power to beg him to seat on her own seat. The guy that was supposed to seat next to her was angry and giving me eye, like I spoil him show. I guess he was targeting to toast her when they sit together. And 2 hours later, we were smooching inside luxurious bus. Craziest travel experience I ever had. Half my mind felt like this looks too good to be true, the other half was like just relax and enjoy the show. At a point, this is late midnight oh, around 1am, no lights inside the bus, just little flashing of light when other cars in opposite direction pass us, anyway, the smooching got to the point she didn't even hide it again. This girl left her seat and sat on my laps facing me. Na wa! The kind current I tap that night can power Nigeria for 100 years 24/7 grin. Na so we start oh, smh, till today if I think am e dey do me like film. I later dumped her sha. Sometimes I wish I didn't. She was the most behaved girl, as in respectful girl I ever dated. She treated me like I was a king, like I was a Pharoah. Sometimes I still wonder what she saw in me that night. She was a Northerner, and the first gf I ever had from the North. The romance was the best till date. She just loved me like crazy. Anytime she came to Lagos ehn, action film don start grin, We would kiss on the road, as in long passionate kisses like those in American romance movies, be kissing inside danfo, other passengers and conductors will be saying rubbish, but we just didn't care, we would kiss in the market, people will be looking, some amazed, some disgusted, we didn't care grin, those were unforgettable moments. She loved me to the moon and back. I just liked her, and the thrill but nothing deep emotionally. Sometimes I just wonder why I wasn't really into her, because she was fine and she had curves and a nice fluffy round ass, character was A+, as in wife material by a million yards. Only downside was her boobs were small.

To be continued...........

8 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Innocentchild(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
lammylam:

To cut the long story short, my friend(the shop owner), told this guy I was crushing, this guy approached me later, asked for my number, and we got talking!(you know the rest) anyways its been 2years and 4months now and we are still dating angry
why the angry face angry

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by 1x2x3: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rhaspody:

Mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.