Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (128692 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Shogzee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
So this he sorry to say she.... Oh I mean she he is what do I even know, confuse human beans cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Coldie(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
I am not gay, but I think the next bbnaija should have a transexual housemate

I want to see how they really behave

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by seangy4konji: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
create a way to avoid poverty in Nigeria...

No one would help you if you dont help your self...

Anyway na way.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Ladymillion(f): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Low budget Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Ladymillion(f): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nwanne na Butt pad things and push up passed bra!
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
calaway:
The oldman us not happy with his risky child......meanwhile see wetin surgery don do the pikin face.
surgery has done nothing to his face.. all I see there is excessive makeup powder
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by virginchaser(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
The family does not know if they should publicly associate with him or not. Some families do have them.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by ThatFairGuy: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
seunlayi:
This guy has undoubtedly be dealing with all these so called women friends including Tonto inside the inner room.

This style really paid him angry grin grin grin grin grin
You can also try it
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Cris955(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bob is confuse

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oyikoha:
This confused gender of a transgendered

Cross dresser

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Btruth: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
Now look how ugly he looks without all the make up

Look at his old man's face....

He is disappointed
.........but they are enjoying his money & fame I think.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
BotherMleeper:
How any father does not disown this guy is beyond me
u no see d disgusted look on the PA's face?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by dheolexaone(f): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can't see d Bob wey risky ooo...

Only d had I known, I had not given birth to this child is what I see in d father's face.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by judedwriter(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
emillysmigael:
She should go back to her instagram life... She is a man grin

Shm you mean?
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by nobone(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
The dad's face is like "what the hell"
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
idu1:

Yoruba parents are the best indeed undecided

With their daughters getting unwanted pregnancy everywhere. So many children birthed out of wedlock in Yoruba land. It's not insult.
was expecting this...pained Flatttty..FYI ,there are children's born out of wedlock everywhere and your people even still they top for that department..I even have one working for me over here with baby number 2 and no father undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
That garri and groundnut is more important than that risky child.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:
I really wish his dad can accept him as whoever Bobrisky has chosen to be. I still get mixed feelings towards transgenders, but they're not hurting anyone. Really, they aren't. Apart from "what will people say"?
lol ...this person is gay
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
WaistPain:
I see no boobs in sight grin grin

Why was his/her boobs missing in action?? cheesy
He left them at home.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by ibolord(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Everybody wanna be a gangster till their parents shows up cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Burntcoal:
His father really looks disgusted.

Almost turning his back at his son.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Rushna27(f): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
moscobabs:
African parents are the best. Especially Yoruba parents, their children can't try nonsense with them angry
dey can't try nonsense indeed but dia gal child fit go Bleep and bring d money to feed d papa and mama, I guess it's part of training too

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by alphaNomega: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is the perfect front-page material for Seun

Not disappointed one bit

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Heistman:
lol ...this person is gay
And you're a goat. Scram!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
lol its so sad how people get distracted by looks. You people are the ones confusing yourself failing to understand this whole transgender and gay concept. this is not really about how they look . She dresses like a man so what? she looks like a man so what? sometimes some people are forced to do this due to certain circumstances, it doesn't still change who they identify themselves as. Can't you even see the way she covered her hair and wore that big gown to cover her body she has done some operations on.. She is still a transgender judging from the way she talks and behaves and why did she tell people to stop calling her bro with so much anger

1 Like

PropaMan:
no offence to yorubas but why are some of you like this, ( gays and fraudsters. ). not sayin it doesnt happen to every tribe buy you guys derive passion in doing stupid things.

Let me correct you propaman . Both yoruba and Igbo are co devil's in evils . So shut your fuking demonic mouth up. The reason Igbo gays cannot be as bold as Yoruba gays is because Yoruba is a more liberal tribe. However igbos multiply everything including fraud and homosexuality. Check your own people arsehole. So please young man shut the fukkkkk up

2 Likes 1 Share

Rushna27:
dey can't try nonsense indeed but dia gal child fit go Bleep and bring d money to feed d papa and mama, I guess it's part of training too
Don't mind that bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

cococandy:
I guess his personas are compartmentalized.

I'm sure his father would have personally flogged him out of his house if he had come as a woman.

With the bleached skin? His personality is quite fixed, I think.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
IntersexSherry:
lol its so sad how people get distracted by looks. You people are the ones confusing yourself failing to understand this whole transgender and gay concept. this is not really about how they look . She dresses like a man so what? she looks like a man so what? sometimes some people are forced to do this due to certain circumstances, it doesn't still change who they identify themselves as. Can't you even see the way she covered her hair and wore that big gown to cover her body she has done some operations on.. She is still a transgender judging from the way she talks and behaves .
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:

And you're a goat. Scram!
gayass mofo..u go burn in eternal inferno
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Westezenwa: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
40 and single again (mercy mac joe) nollywood

is a movie we all gat to watch, lots of interesting parts and moves on each episode being dropped down, I will ask whatever views and the comment you have please kindly drop on my comment box. we hope to hear and see a good review on it, we are currently working on bringing our views and our fans with the best of movies to watch and links to download we may not have the full right to give a straight download links but I assure you will get the links as we all promised in my website .. www.thenigeriafm.com

https://thenigeriafm.com/40-and-single-again-mercy-macjoe-nollywood/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.