Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) (115605 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Somodooo: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
Eriggs:
d tin touch u?
sorry o, kontinue to be doing all nite, u hear?
some1 dey r trying to safe her life o.
[/s]
shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:
Have you finished displaying your stupidity?
keep quiet child ,he made valid points

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by AdaoraNK(f): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sometimes back, naso I arrange appointment with a lady.. Naso the lady come, entertained her, she carry her smoke. Naso Night reach as we don do do finish, we kon sleep. Trust mi, I cud not sleep overnight. Yes I could not sleep.

Why? I have always read bad news on nairaland about someone dying in another person place and it always ring in my mind.. Funny enough, the Mumu girl is not feeling fine and she never told me...
I was almost awake through out the night checking if she is breathing, anytime I suspect she isn't breathing, I tap her and she moves her body... I was even regretting why I had to let her sleep overnight sef but don't blame me, she came in the evening...

Guys, if you get any arrangement with a babe, Pls let her come in the morning and leave that same day, probably evening.. The enjoyment una wan enjoy for night can be enjoyed from morning to evening.. Don't let any lady sleep over.

Disadvantages:

1. She may be possesed (medium risk)

2. She may die in your care (very high risk). Imagine a young guy like you with a bright future going to jail for something u don't know about....

3. You yourself may die.. Hence endangering the lady's life. ...

I remember going to Lagos high Court for affidavit and I saw prisoners about to be judged coming down from the prison bus, mehnn. I knew some of them are accused of what they are not guilty for.... I pray that none of us will be unfortunate ooo

Nigeria is already messed up.. Notin like doing a forensic autopsy to ascertain the true cause of the death...

Advantages of avoiding sleeping over :

1. Peace of mind, even if she wan die overnight, she go go die for her place but pray she wunt die after leaving ur place for home

2. Any style u wan do in the midnight can be done in the day time

3. Her moaning wunt disturb the neighbors cox them go dey busy

Be wise.. Don't ever invite a lady over, any sex u Wana enjoy overnight can be enjoyed during the day..

https://www.nairaland.com/5931024/ekiti-state-student-dies-boyfriends

Cc: deusmagnus
fuwaski (oo pooo nu)
WICKEDfucker (aaa pho da)
Ekemeze (aa rinnnnn din)
illicit (omo oooodee)
Zoie ( oo loooo shooooo)
Poseidon000 (afo fun gbe mu)

@OP Are you male or female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Don't mind the jobless fàg gót
Na so dem dey do

All those gay SCAMMERS.

Their days are numbered...

Cc: Denreledave

12 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Levels1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sorry bro...get well soon embarassed

That's to you, kid bro

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Poseidon000: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sometimes back, naso I arrange appointment with a lady.. Naso the lady come, entertained her, she carry her smoke. Naso Night reach as we don do do finish, we kon sleep. Trust mi, I cud not sleep overnight. Yes I could not sleep.

Why? I have always read bad news on nairaland about someone dying in another person place and it always ring in my mind.. Funny enough, the Mumu girl is not feeling fine and she never told me...
I was almost awake through out the night checking if she is breathing, anytime I suspect she isn't breathing, I tap her and she moves her body... I was even regretting why I had to let her sleep overnight sef but don't blame me, she came in the evening...

Guys, if you get any arrangement with a babe, Pls let her come in the morning and leave that same day, probably evening.. The enjoyment una wan enjoy for night can be enjoyed from morning to evening.. Don't let any lady sleep over.

Disadvantages:

2. She may die in your care (very high risk). Imagine a young guy like you with a bright future going to jail for something u don't know about....

I remember going to Lagos high Court for affidavit and I saw prisoners about to be judged coming down from the prison bus, mehnn. I knew some of them are accused of what they are not guilty for.... I pray that none of us will be unfortunate ooo

Nigeria is already messed up.. Notin like doing a forensic autopsy to ascertain the true cause of the death...

1. Peace of mind, even if she wan die overnight, she go go die for her place but pray she wunt die after leaving ur place for home

Be wise.. Don't ever invite a lady over, any sex u Wana enjoy overnight can be enjoyed during the day..

fuwaski (oo pooo nu)
Ekemeze (aa rinnnnn din)
illicit (omo oooodee)
Zoie ( oo loooo shooooo)
Please, desist from embroiling me in your concupiscence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Disadvantages:

fuwaski (oo pooo nu)
Ekemeze (aa rinnnnn din)
illicit (omo oooodee)
Zoie ( oo loooo shooooo)

Hmmmm nkan nbe

2 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by DenreleDave(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Check my pic na
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Silentgroper(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Smash with care grin
. let petyprincess catch you . It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by fuwaski(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Disadvantages:

fuwaski (oo pooo nu)
Ekemeze (aa rinnnnn din)
illicit (omo oooodee)
Zoie ( oo loooo shooooo)
OP kindly desist from anything smoke.. even the one from firewood... Confused boy. Ode

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by juicethekiddd: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
lollllll
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:

You fooll. Stop prancing around with your limp shrivelled deek. Go and sit down somewhere.
Jesus christ,old man no dey your village . No single respect from kids of today

2 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by donbrowser(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
What if she dies while you are smashing in the afternoon grin grin

Na still the same thing
He made no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by kzubyar(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Disadvantages:

fuwaski (oo pooo nu)
Ekemeze (aa rinnnnn din)
illicit (omo oooodee)
Zoie ( oo loooo shooooo)
so you what play God abi...morning or evening na the same thing

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Mayng01(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
As long as you still invite them in broad daylight or passing the night, what is meant to happen is bound to happen. Pray for God’s protection. The only way out is not to invite them at all and abstain till one is married. If one is married and a wife or husband dies overnight, all one will do is wail and cry, one is crying not because he will be arrested but just because a loved one is gone. ( I believe you see the big difference) abstinence.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by milann: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kai! And i wan fork jessica 2moro nite
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by xendra: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The main prayer is May we not jam agbako grin . No matter how careful one is, na God fit save person. Imagine bringing her over in the afternoon and something happens to her. Although OP definitely has a point. Bringing a girl to pass the night in times like this is high risk wink
una see finish too much o, So God should save you despite outrightly disobeying Him

2 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by zedegit: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Na still the same thing

It's reduced. I understand what he's saying even if it was fake story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Impostor: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Disadvantages:

fuwaski (oo pooo nu)
Ekemeze (aa rinnnnn din)
illicit (omo oooodee)
Zoie ( oo loooo shooooo)

Wow very sensible post. Good to know there are sensible guys here
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Benwallt(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
You are on point. I dreaded it myself but libido sometimes gets the better of u. Trust me, I trouble them till daybreak. Sometimes, I pinch them to ensure they are still here.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by EzzyCarter: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
xendra:
una see finish too much o, So God should save you despite outrightly disobeying Him

How? If she comes over it's just basically Netflix and Chill +the three P's; Pizza, Pepsi and popcorn grin Dtz all. No touching at all tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Well.. I get what u are saying, sincerely. Na God the save us I tell u..
What will happen, will happen..
What of those, that their spouses die etc..
Or one of ones relative came to spend a night,( stay with one sha).
Like he/she came for p.utme in a sch etc .and the fellow die.. etc..
Life itself is a risk sad sad.. everything we do is a risk.
We sleeping everyday, na risk I tell u..
What if one sleeps and didn't wake up undecided undecided.
This life na risk, and life no just balance at all.. I tell u undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by DenreleDave(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Benwallt:
You are on point. I dreaded it myself but libido sometimes gets the better of u. Trust me, I trouble them till daybreak. Sometimes, I pinch them to ensure they are still here.

Correct man.. Make person no go land prison coz of toto
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by larryking540: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The main prayer is May we not jam agbako grin . No matter how careful one is, na God fit save person. Imagine bringing her over in the afternoon and something happens to her. Although OP definitely has a point. Bringing a girl to pass the night in times like this is high risk wink
it was back in the University I tried such ,after graduation I made up my mind not to do such ,it's just too risky ,very very risky ,
unless I am engaged to the lady , atleast her parents know her where about ,

3 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Benwallt(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Correct man.. Make person no go land prison coz of toto
once person enter police hand, the rest na history
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by EzzyCarter: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
larryking540:

it was back in the University I tried such ,after graduation I made up my mind not to do such ,it's just too risky ,very very risky ,
unless I am engaged to the lady , atleast her parents know her where about ,

Exactly bro. If one would make the headlines, it shouldn't be for the wrong reasons. One has to use sense these days!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Roon9(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Na still the same thing

This life no balance eh grin
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Deeflex25(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Smash with utmost care grin
Na true talk.
If banana to strong for her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Oghosa Ovienrioba, Nigerian Woman Porn Addict (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.