Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) (115678 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by FARA4GA: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The main prayer is may we not jam agbako grin . No matter how careful one is, na God fit save person. Imagine bringing her over in the afternoon and something happens to her. Although OP definitely has a point. Bringing a girl to pass the night in times like these is high risk wink asides the whole girl dying scenario, consider your own safety as well.

Had this experience with a lady. We weren't dating but we used to hang out and feck each other's brains out. So she came to sleep over that night (her first time). We kept chatting and stuff and aunty kept asking me when I'd sleep. Lmao. As a real gee, I never sleep with my two eyes open. She later slept off and then I did too. Woke up by midnight to see her bending over me in bed checking to see if I was still sleeping. So I pretended I was still sleeping. (I even gave her fake snore) grin . She stood up and tip-toed to where her bag was. She took out a razor blade and a small paper and came over to the bed. She softly grabbed a few strands of my hair, trying to cut it with the blade. Twas then I held her hand and I shoved her and rose up then she started begging and all. She said she was pranking me. What kinda prank is that? angryThe rest is history sha.
I cant imagine what would av happened if she had succeeded in stealing my hair tho... be careful out there guys. Not every lady you see is an angel sad . God save us all..

Guy.... Your own na still JJC compared to my experience.... Mine did not need a blade..

I was in my final year in the uni then and this babe who thought I was drunk after drinking some bottles of big stout, used their hands to pluck my public hair and threw it in her mouth when I opened my eyes . ...... Na so I grab her throat.... She dey form say she dey choke. ..... I didn't care, I told her the only way I would leave her throaty was that she spat all the contents in her mouth out.....

What exactly them dey even use person hair do?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by amosrich(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Okay,so now i have heard you...
But can we be going to their place??

Asking for a friend sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by OriOko88(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
My own is when a lady starts complaining of your diick touching her womb while fvcking or telling you to bleep gently or shes feeling suffocated by the heat of d room, my brother relax, and allow you both take some rest. Always maintain communication while d bleeping is going on like ''baby are you enjoying it, are u ok?, are u feeling it? All these question would enable you to know her phycological and mental state. Talking of experience. Some girls are weak when it comes to sex, so you need to study them thru communication while at it.

17 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sometimes back, naso I arrange appointment with a lady.. Naso the lady come, entertained her, she carry her smoke. Naso Night reach as we don do do finish, we kon sleep. Trust mi, I cud not sleep overnight. Yes I could not sleep.

Why? I have always read bad news on nairaland about someone dying in another person place and it always ring in my mind.. Funny enough, the girl was not feeling fine and she never told me...

I was almost awake through out the night checking if she is breathing, anytime I suspect she isn't breathing, I tap her and she moves her body... I was even regretting why I had to let her sleep overnight sef but don't blame me, she came in the evening...

Guys, if you get any arrangement with a babe, Pls let her come in the morning and leave that same day, probably evening.. The enjoyment una wan enjoy for night can be enjoyed from morning to evening.. Don't let any lady sleep over.

Disadvantages:

1. She may be possesed (medium risk)

2. She may die in your care (very high risk). Imagine a young guy like you with a bright future going to jail for something u don't know about....

3. You yourself may die.. Hence endangering the lady's life. ...

I remember going to Lagos high Court for affidavit and I saw prisoners about to be judged coming down from the prison bus, mehnn. I knew some of them are accused of what they are not guilty for.... I pray that none of us will be unfortunate ooo

Nigeria is already messed up.. Notin like doing a forensic autopsy to ascertain the true cause of the death...

Advantages of avoiding sleeping over :

1. Peace of mind, even if she wan die overnight, she go go die for her place but pray she wunt die after leaving ur place for home

2. Any style u wan do in the midnight can be done in the day time

3. Her moaning wunt disturb the neighbors cox them go dey busy

Be wise.. Don't ever invite a lady over, any sex u Wana enjoy overnight can be enjoyed during the day..

https://www.nairaland.com/5931024/ekiti-state-student-dies-boyfriends

Nansense post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by TheManOfTheYear: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The main prayer is may we not jam agbako grin . No matter how careful one is, na God fit save person. Imagine bringing her over in the afternoon and something happens to her. Although OP definitely has a point. Bringing a girl to pass the night in times like these is high risk wink asides the whole girl dying scenario, consider your own safety as well.

Had this experience with a lady. We weren't dating but we used to hang out and feck each other's brains out. So she came to sleep over that night (her first time). We kept chatting and stuff and aunty kept asking me when I'd sleep. Lmao. As a real gee, I never sleep with my two eyes open. She later slept off and then I did too. Woke up by midnight to see her bending over me in bed checking to see if I was still sleeping. So I pretended I was still sleeping. (I even gave her fake snore) grin . She stood up and tip-toed to where her bag was. She took out a razor blade and a small paper and came over to the bed. She softly grabbed a few strands of my hair, trying to cut it with the blade. Twas then I held her hand and I shoved her and rose up then she started begging and all. She said she was pranking me. What kinda prank is that? angryThe rest is history sha.
I cant imagine what would av happened if she had succeeded in stealing my hair tho... be careful out there guys. Not every lady you see is an angel sad . God save us all..
DJ play me "E be things" by Mr Life
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
illicit:

Hmmmm nkan nbe

grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Unfortunate(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Nansense post

Mention my name again and be cursed everlasting.
Wrong mention
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by showafrica(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Oboy, e be like she wan put u for bottle make u become her mugu. Evil dey oo
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
fuwaski:

OP kindly desist from anything smoke.. even the one from firewood... Confused boy. Ode

grin
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by EzzyCarter: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
FARA4GA:

Guy.... Your own na still JJC compared to my experience.... Mine did not need a blade..

I was in my final year in the uni then and this babe who thought I was drunk after drinking some bottles of big stout, used their hands to pluck my public hair and threw it in her mouth when I opened my eyes . ...... Na so I grab her throat.... She dey form say she dey choke. ..... I didn't care, I told her the only way I would leave her throaty was that she spat all the contents in her mouth out.....

What exactly them dey even use person hair do?

Lol. You choke her make she no swallow your hair grin grin grin

@the bolded apparently something sinister and wicked
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by IvarDboneless: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Na so Nigerian girls life be now..if you touch am she die just like that...so no strong girl again.. with all there mouth.
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by EzzyCarter: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Nairaland and story. Oga now that she didn't succeed in cutting your hair, how many millions do you have in your account?

Brother, I can say I'm grateful. cheesy I truly can't complain. I won't say the amount of millions I've got tho tongue @bolded

The purpose of what I shared is to put guys on their toes in terms of their personal safety and not to spread fear or something.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Guys stay woke another update ✌️
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

hhhhhhhh
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by zakkxx: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
hahahaha you funny ooo; so you think she cannot die in the afternoon abi. or she cannot posses you in the morning hahahahahaha see as your foolishness they smell. my brother if you cannot hold body go and marry. a word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise.
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by EzzyCarter: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
showafrica:

Oboy, e be like she wan put u for bottle make u become her mugu. Evil dey oo

Exactly bro. Trust no one sad
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by fortune1968: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

wait please ... are you sure you are telling us a true story here ? A girl would do that ?

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by fortune1968: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
You better not invite a lady at all to your place . She may also die in the afternoon !
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by EzzyCarter: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
fortune1968:
wait please ... are you sure you are telling us a true story here ? A girl would do that ?

What would I gain spending my time typing a fable up here? Well, I understand why you're feeling incredulous tho. But don't get it twisted, that you have a plain and clean heart towards others doesn't mean they do the same towards you. Some peeps are really evil

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Onyi22(f): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Girls don suffer for Nairaland
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Dominny: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
My pressure don high gan, my gbola no wan stand again? Wetin carry me come read this kind story this night, and the night is still young. God please don't use me as a scape goat o

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Staphylococcus: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sometimes back, naso I arrange appointment with a lady.. Naso the lady come, entertained her, she carry her smoke. Naso Night reach as we don do do finish, we kon sleep. Trust mi, I cud not sleep overnight. Yes I could not sleep.

Why? I have always read bad news on nairaland about someone dying in another person place and it always ring in my mind.. Funny enough, the girl was not feeling fine and she never told me...

I was almost awake through out the night checking if she is breathing, anytime I suspect she isn't breathing, I tap her and she moves her body... I was even regretting why I had to let her sleep overnight sef but don't blame me, she came in the evening...

Guys, if you get any arrangement with a babe, Pls let her come in the morning and leave that same day, probably evening.. The enjoyment una wan enjoy for night can be enjoyed from morning to evening.. Don't let any lady sleep over.

Disadvantages:

1. She may be possesed (medium risk)

2. She may die in your care (very high risk). Imagine a young guy like you with a bright future going to jail for something u don't know about....

3. You yourself may die.. Hence endangering the lady's life. ...

I remember going to Lagos high Court for affidavit and I saw prisoners about to be judged coming down from the prison bus, mehnn. I knew some of them are accused of what they are not guilty for.... I pray that none of us will be unfortunate ooo

Nigeria is already messed up.. Notin like doing a forensic autopsy to ascertain the true cause of the death...

Advantages of avoiding sleeping over :

1. Peace of mind, even if she wan die overnight, she go go die for her place but pray she wunt die after leaving ur place for home

2. Any style u wan do in the midnight can be done in the day time

3. Her moaning wunt disturb the neighbors cox them go dey busy

Be wise.. Don't ever invite a lady over, any sex u Wana enjoy overnight can be enjoyed during the day..

https://www.nairaland.com/5931024/ekiti-state-student-dies-boyfriends

Gibberish!
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Primenet(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Don't people die in the afternoon?

NEW STRATEGY TO SUCCEED IN THIS TECHNOLOGICAL AGE.

TEXTBOT RESELLERS WANTED!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR OR THE ATTACHED GRAPHICS!

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by JahBwoy: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2020
the funny thing about this topic is the fact that this message is for one person

5 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by oluogbon0000(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2020
The association of men warns that inviting a lady to sleep over is at your own risk and is dangerous to health grin
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Sergioaguero: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2020
A - Z PRACTICAL CATFISH FARMING EBOOK.

Do you know if you put all things right you can use N15000 to begin catfish hatchery and produce 10,000 post fingerlings sold at N11 per one. Lets do the maths;
N11 ×10,000 = N110,000 revenue per hatchery.

Start Catfish farming at your backyard now you are at home. Catfish is not rocket science, once you follow all the practical steps in this ebook you are good to go.
Order the ebook on whatsapp via 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.
And get ebook sent to you on whatsapp in PDF format.
Ebook Cost N500 without free phone guidance on set up.

Special offer:
Ebook Cost N1000 with free guidance on set up via phone call anyday apart from Sundays

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Onyi22:
Girls don suffer for Nairaland
why did u position ur yansh like that
were u praying or missing something
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by heendrix(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Had this experience with a lady. We weren't dating but we used to hang out and feck each other's brains out. So she came to sleep over that night (her first time). We kept chatting and stuff and aunty kept asking me when I'd sleep. Lmao. As a real gee, I never sleep with my two eyes closed. She later slept off and then I did too. Woke up by midnight to see her bending over me in bed checking to see if I was still sleeping. So I pretended I was still sleeping. (I even gave her fake snore) grin . She stood up and tip-toed to where her bag was. She took out a razor blade and a small paper and came over to the bed. She softly grabbed a few strands of my hair, trying to cut it with the blade. Twas then I held her hand and I shoved her and rose up then she started begging and all. She said she was pranking me. What kinda prank is that? angryThe rest is history sha.

Phucccck damnn

imagine if she was successful. dang I'm done having sex with random girls tbh

3 Likes

Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by FINESTbaba94(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2020
anytin can happen sha,
wat if in the process of gettin kinkin n she use one finger to push n u nak ur head for the bed pako

hell fire straight
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Unfortunate:

Mention my name again and be cursed everlasting.
Wrong mention

Nonsensly useless n hopeless post.
Re: Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) by teabully(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Wtf
EzzyCarter:

Had this experience with a lady. We weren't dating but we used to hang out and feck each other's brains out. So she came to sleep over that night (her first time). We kept chatting and stuff and aunty kept asking me when I'd sleep. Lmao. As a real gee, I never sleep with my two eyes closed. She later slept off and then I did too. Woke up by midnight to see her bending over me in bed checking to see if I was still sleeping. So I pretended I was still sleeping. (I even gave her fake snore) grin . She stood up and tip-toed to where her bag was. She took out a razor blade and a small paper and came over to the bed. She softly grabbed a few strands of my hair, trying to cut it with the blade. Twas then I held her hand and I shoved her and rose up then she started begging and all. She said she was pranking me. What kinda prank is that? angryThe rest is history sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Oghosa Ovienrioba, Nigerian Woman Porn Addict (Photos) / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.