Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55323 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by mobb: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Get Married, since you like the girl, and you see your financial worries will fade away.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Olayetan(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

OP
Before you take any decision
Picture yourself as the girl who has done series of abortion for his BF and think of what you deserve in return from that bf then make your decision...

If you have conscience, you will make the right decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Adabekee04(f): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op, This reply said it all.
cocolacec:

Let your girl keep the pregnancy and let her find a job or biz to argument your salary.Rise up to the challenge of a family man since you already engage in what married couple do.Convince your dad to allow you get married and double your hustle as well.
She is ready to start a Life with your meagre salary.Two heads are better than one.
nb: stop running to your father for monetary help,you have to be your own man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:
Ladies on this forum, pay close attention to the advice most of the guys commenting gave the op.
Tomorrow you'll open leg for one guy to pour akamu, skin to skin.
Men will always look out for themselves. If you like, don't have sense.

OP, you're a wicked man. You're broke yet doing sex raw. After aborting again and again, you say you're not ready for marriage. By the time she destroy her womb permanently, you'll look for a virgin to marry.
I don't blame you completely, your foolish gf is to blame too.
Young women should know never to compromise with their wombs. So unfortunate she fell for a selfish niggaa like you. I hope she doesn't end up ruining her life for you. But then, she might, seeing she's eager to make you happy.

Young ladies on this forum, LEARN.
They won't learn. They want to learn from their own experiences. Then they Will start blaming the guy who might be enjoying his life somewhere else with another woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by etido15(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tell her to go oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They won't learn. They want to learn from their own experiences. Then they Will start blaming the guy who might be enjoying his life somewhere else with another woman.
Tomorrow when the effects of multiple abortions kick in, they'll be going from church to prayer house to shrine, begging God for a child.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:

Tomorrow when the effects of multiple abortions kick in, they'll be going from church to prayer house to shrine, begging God for a child.
They will look for one woman or man in their village and accuse of witchcraft.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by DukeJenrus: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Both of you are very stupid how can just kill innocent babies which you cannot create in life, what of both of you get married now and no baby again who to blame for the atrocity you have committed before God and man, you're there asking of advice Ogun kill you there
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by LogicStatement: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Baleeson:
ops you are wicked soul...this thing that you did to this girl may they do likewise to ur daughter amen...karma is real....

let me tell you...this ur narrations made me she'd tears.. please pity this gurl,if you don't want to marry her after several abortion for you...who do you want her to marry...you cheated this gurl...she had the right to pressure you for marriage...22yrs ! haba!

wats this please..why are guys this wicked..I feel like giving u some punches to reset ur brain...fool u must marry that girl bro ...u Bleep up big time..
Don't make it look like it's only the guy's fault. The girl who was opening her legs for the irresponsible boy all the time without thinking about her life and future to the extent of having many abortions for him is grossly stupid and irresponsible too. They both deserve each other. I'm not in support of fornication but why should you get pregnant in this time and age when pregnancy can be prevented with little money as low as N50- N200 condom or very cheap and affordable pills. They are both stupid!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by galantjoe(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
For abortion my hands no dey.
Explain to your father, the sorry situation you re into. He will definitely listen to u and profer a solution. No father will want his grandchild to be born outside his house.

If all your entreaties to your father fails, let her born him out of wedlock. When u re ready u can come to marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
You can delay your marriage till eternity, that doesn't guarantee you financial freedom unless you take the bull by the horns. You have to challenge yourself, stop running to your dad for money. Even after settling down, he can support you in whatever you decide to go into. Some people married when still making less than 40k monthly, they just didn't remain stagnant, they challenged themselves, they worked hard and smart.
You were not ready for marriage but refused to use protector. Why?

Copy mrfranky

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
dingbang:
grin my pastor says it is not good to laugh at other's misfortune but learn from their mistakes.

Walahi, never again will I dive in raw. cheesy Celibate till marriage.
yeye dy smell,you better go and marry or abstinence.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
watch as your fellow men will come out to support him all in the name of not letting any girl to tie him down with pregnancy

Men are not that low morally now. He deserves the blame but he still has decisions to make.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by dingbang(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
yeye dy smell,you better go and marry or abstinence.
are you single?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Ade3131: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Baleeson:
ops you are wicked soul...this thing that you did to this girl may they do likewise to ur daughter
amen...karma is real....

Plz and plz modify the bolded part above please.... True karma exist but don't wish bad for his unborn children please. If there's anybody that should be punished, it should be the wrongdoer and not his generation unborn.

Those children are innocent and we shouldn't wish the kind of fortune for the coming generations. You don't wanna to be punished for your father's misdeeds, do you?

Let's be guided plz
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by lilyheaven: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tatashi:
Only a lady who signals you are wasting her time will tell u such. And mind u she has other suitors who are desperate to marry her but its u she wants to be with thus the threat.
lol,
Can you marry a lady , who is pregnant for another man?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by olajizz01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.
What an irresponsible guy,so you are telling us that you have slaughtered a lot of lives because of your reckless attitude.Don't worry,you shall meet them in here after
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by UcheforGod(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
I know av been irresponsible but the deed as been done, how do i solve this

Simple! Go on and marry her! Manage ur resources and aim for greater height. Stop committing abortion! It is an abomination in the eyes of God..
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by cooooooks(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
I totally agree.

I would add though that a good number of women reject condoms for different reasons such as:
- discomfort
- allergic reaction
- closeness of skin to skin
- feelings of being disposable
- ability to 'trap' someone (I think rare).

Zoie:

Honestly.
Though I believe the blame is to be shared.
Young women should place a high premium on their wombs, such that no bastard's sperm gets any right to evolve into a foetus there. No compromise.
Those advising postinor2 are ignorant. It is not a morning-after pill.

If condom itches his skin. Then let him get a vasectomy. Foolish females everywhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
maasoap:

Men are not that low morally now. He deserves the blame but he still have decisions to make.
yes he has decisions to make and marrying her plus a final stop in endangering her life through the series of abortion they are doing should top whatever decisions he has to make or he should end things with her permanently.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Mypeople2(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Mr Frank, bring your head let me knock it .When you were spreading her legs you want to tell us you didn't know the outcome and you didnt look at your financial status. You better man up and take up your responsibility. Don't worry,finance will definitely come after the marriage

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by YUSTECH3(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please marry this gal and don't abort the pregnant u don't even know the gravity of the sin u are committing, aborting anyhow..Kai..40k is enough to stand a family of one when u apply a lots of packages and don't do more than u can...
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

[color=#770077][/color] which way
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello am Mr Desmond, what if I told you I could show you secrets most influential importers use to import our daily gadgets like Samsung smart watches, apple watches, iPhones, Samsung phones, Laptops, gaming laptops and PS4 consoles at a very affordable rate.....
      for instance imagine I get an iPhone 7 64gb  for 34k then after all said and done importing I sell at 70k you can imagine the profit, yes it's possible and am a living witness, now all you need to do is join my class book a seat now,  I will teach you about the secrets of importation and how I made my first 1million naira in 6 months  that could be you in the next 3months.....
   join now while seats are available this is only for select individuals..
�Also a bonus class on *Content Marketing* creation to boost your business for more sales and popularity
�How to make a good marketing/advertising video
    Click the link and be your own boss �������
https:///HuTJLyizOlY1PmJlqQwaiI
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Odunayaw(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Repent you baby killer!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Stevolacious(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
You have been doing the duty of married couple, even when you weren't ready to accept responsibility.

See your head like kernel.

You better go and do the needful. All those babies you are aborting are holding koboko for you in the future.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Antichristus: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
She's got another suitor she's contemplating going with.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Gokoyer0(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin, why you dey curse like this bros? Is it that someone with around 100USD a month as an income can not bleep raw to raw again.

Imagine his father still dey give am money to feed, I only pity the girl. So he want to tell the girl to do another abortion again.
DukeJenrus:
Both of you are very stupid how can just kill innocent babies which you cannot create in life, what of both of you get married now and no baby again who to blame for the atrocity you have committed before God and man, you're there asking of advice Ogun kill you there
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Elxandre(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
You're very stupid for having unprotected sex and going through several abortions despite your financial status.
I would tell my brother this.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by BoraWizzle(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Marriage doesn't have to involve threats, It's meant to be something beautiful, and both parties are on-board. The question is;

Do you love her? If no, then be honest and let her know Asap.
If Yes, what is the hold-up? You don't have to have Aso' Ebi before you marry the love of your life now!
You both need to sit down, discuss your future together amicably. Best of luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by pek(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
You are stupid and wicked. FYI, this is not an insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.