Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55296 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by shiwex: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Several abortions..... You're a wicked human being.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by agrovick(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your finances aren't good, yet you are having unprotected sex. Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by NoToPile: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
'This is not my dream way of getting married '

I find this statement very funny sha.

Orishirishi, you better go and marry her. I don't blame you sebi its the girl that is sleeping with you, getting pregnant and aborting it.

Nonsense and ingridents .

Fear God naaw haba angry

I am so pissed, irresponsibility of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by omolasho: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

She loves you; yes(clap for yourself)
You love her;yes(clap for yourself)
She is pregnant;yes(clap for yourself)
She refused to abort it(clap for yourself)
Your salary is 40k a month (clap for yourself)

Now listen youth.
Is she a graduate or trade person?
Is she working?
Howe much does she earns in a day or month?

Trust me you are both not ready for life of sorry, regrets and tears now. It is a noooooo nooooo area for now!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Grateful02(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
I know say you take something small before this comment. lol

kizwid:
i no get you oo, Op, what shld we hlp you on exactly.. is it
how you will convince her to take the pill? or
how not to loss your princess? or
how to increase your pay? or
how to get the bless of your father?

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
uncastableodd:

See one of the useless cultists we are talking about on other thread
make I no jammed u sha
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by kasim155: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
omoadeleye:

Why are you typing like a kid? What's the meaning of all these?
D guy is a complete fo*l n a tribalistic idiot. He is just full of hatred. One day na Magun go kill am.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Hollyharjii: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free yeye pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.
I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Las Las, na me chop all d allawee wey FG pay am.

Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed

I laff tire
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hollyharjii:

I laff tire
d girls nid boy wey fit use dem head
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
kasim155:

D guy is a complete fo*l n a tribalistic idiot.
He is just full of hatred. One day na Magun go kill am.
alusi ogwugwu gbukwa gi.
Afonja ony ishi
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Grateful02(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP she has been the one aborting all along, dey could be a voice telling her not to this time around. if I ask what if she finally agrees to aborting and something woeful happens will you be able to forgive yourself?
Talk things through, live up to the challenges . I don't see the marriage idea as been that bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by DESAMSAMO: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
I would have love ❤ to give a better advice on how people who earn 30k as their monthly salary are earning a good living due to the good plans they had for their little salary and the smart usage and investment format, but not until the abortion story pops up, after she went through a lot of abortion for you, you still want her to undergo another one, are you really sure u love her? that's very appalling, because if you love ❤ her, you won't risk her life by threatening her to under go another abortion again….

well, I can't express exactly how I want to blast you and advise u here…

BUT JUST GO AND MARRY HER NOW, NO MATTER WHAT
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by kasim155: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
alusi ogwugwu gbukwa gi. Afonja ony ishi
Speak English, I just pray that tribalism will not kill u one day
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Prettychild(f): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
That's why ladies should not be dating boys. There is no point of keeping a relationship if you don't intend to settle with the person. It's only a wicked person that will want his girl to keep aborting pregnancies for him. Later same guys will still say 'I can't date a girl with plenty bodycount'. Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nwaonyishi69: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Learn to restrict your preeq to where your pocket can reach.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Foster31(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

Hmmmm,you said your babe's sister is a slay queen.
Well,your babe is the real slay queen(in disguise). It won't be nice if she abort this pregnancy. Man up,talk to your dad,tell him your predicament and go pay your girl's bride price.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by SURElee(f): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
She is refusing to take pills, how much is condom that you can wear one? Pls man up for your responsibility, after several abortions for you.

Is your finance that low you can't afford condoms to wear on your erect penis? Na now your job start, you go wise by force when you pay ante natal fees, buy baby things and baby hospital delivery fee and every baby hospital appointment not to mention diapers, milk and general upkeep for baby and mother of the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Dayoebe(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

not been to the hospital, she always took pills at the early stage
Which kind of pills? Abeg someone is in trouble here
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ladies on this forum, pay close attention to the advice most of the guys commenting gave the op.
Tomorrow you'll open leg for one guy to pour akamu, skin to skin.
Men will always look out for themselves. If you like, don't have sense.

OP, you're a wicked man. You're broke yet doing sex raw. After aborting again and again, you say you're not ready for marriage. By the time she destroy her womb permanently, you'll look for a virgin to marry.
I don't blame you completely, your foolish gf is to blame too.
Young women should know never to compromise with their wombs. So unfortunate she fell for a selfish niggaa like you. I hope she doesn't end up ruining her life for you. But then, she might, seeing she's eager to make you happy.

Young ladies on this forum, LEARN.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by UniqueQueen12(f): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
lefulefu:
i cant blame her..she has aborted for u in the past u said
why u no use condom?
cant u afford condom?
anyway if u not ready to marry her then let her go
its not not by force
another man who is ready will marry her
Is the several abortions that pains me most. person daughter fa!!! Let her go? hmmmm after almost damaging her womb with abortions then another man will take the future consequence. I pity her, pity Op and pity the girl mama grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by cooooooks(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
You. Are. Wicked.

(If this isn't a fake story)

How can you get her pregnant, again and come here with all these tales by moonlight.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by cooooooks(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
They should arrest this man.

If this story isn't fake.

Zoie:
Ladies on this forum, pay close attention to the advice most of the guys commenting gave the op.
Tomorrow you'll open leg for one guy to pour akamu, skin to skin.
Men will always look out for themselves. If you like, don't have sense.

OP, you're a wicked man. You're broke yet doing sex raw. After aborting again and again, you say you're not ready for marriage. By the time she destroy her womb permanently, you'll look for a virgin to marry.
I don't blame you completely, your foolish gf is to blame too.
Young women should know never to compromise with their wombs. So unfortunate she fell for a selfish niggaa like you. I hope she doesn't end up ruining her life for you. But then, she might, seeing she's eager to make you happy.

Young ladies on this forum, LEARN.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
ikay00406:
If you love her quite much and she is of good behavior (not toxic or have bad character) my brother marry her asap.. Please no more abortions.. You guys are adults since you're 29 and she's 22 so you can start a family.. Talk to your family especially your dad.. Then have a lowkey marriage, maybe only traditional for now.. After the marriage put on your thinking Cap and double your hustle.. Make sure she's not idle too.. She can do buying and selling business, tailoring, make up business, etc while you are hustling too .. Las Las things would be alright and life continues.
Truth
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by uncastableodd(f): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
make I no jammed u sha

You are living up to what I called u
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
cooooooks:
They should arrest this man.

If this story isn't fake.

Honestly.
Though I believe the blame is to be shared.
Young women should place a high premium on their wombs, such that no bastard's sperm gets any right to evolve into a foetus there. No compromise.

If condom itches his skin. Then let him get a vasectomy. Foolish females everywhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't blame u. I blame the girl for staying with you for this long..she had several abortions for you and she still didn't have sense.
And yet you want her to abort this one again?
My fellow girls, make una get sense small nah. If you can't prevent pregnancy, stay away from sex. Sony even try getting pregnant thinking he might marry you, he won't and he won't care if you abort the whole reproductive system because he won't marry u. Protect yourselves and stop looking for who to blame.
As for the op, you must not marry her since you are not ready. If she wants to dump you let her go ahead. Except you are sure you can take care of her and the baby. T u can take care of the child without marrying her.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Bro go and marry....@29 you are still cool with being single.

Thank God she is pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too roich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Please I need advice.

foolish girl!!! My gender will embarrass you!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by mrfranky(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
u don't believe that 2mro will be good uhm?? and besides u ar very funny imagine a girl that has done series of abortion for u, and yet u still want her to do anoda one guy na so u wicked? now after all this things u don't want to marry her and you don't need a child yet, but you were busy f**king her without condom. So who go come marry the girl after all the abortions?

So dissapointed with myself
She has actually done the abortion twice prior
The last time was early last yr
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:

Honestly.
Though I believe the blame is to be shared.
Young women should place a high premium on their wombs, such that no bastard's sperm gets any right to evolve into a foetus there. No compromise.
Those advising postinor2 are ignorant. It is not a morning-after pill.

If condom itches his skin. Then let him get a vasectomy. Foolish females everywhere.
Very foolish females. They keep aborting for their idiotic irresponsible boyfriends instead of making sure no sperm gets to their womb. They keeping falling for the same deceit their ancestors fell for. How can a lady be talking about unplanned pregnancy is 2020? I don't blame any guy for impregnating a full grown woman since she can't stand against getting pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Jakama90(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
My brother you are very wicked.. Take a mirror and look at your mouth as you talk ( After several abortion ) Chei!!.
Why gotten her pregnant when you know that you cannot take care of her and her baby? Think if she is your sister: how will you feel?
Please don't kill that innocent child, go to the girls father and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Kendostar421(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Guy you don't Bleep up, but this is not the time to blame you, so I will give u my candid advice.
The health of this your innocent good lady is involved, what if committing another abortion could harm her?...what if she is actually the one God sent for you?
If I were you I would man up, meet your dad and explain the situation to him, it will be difficult for him to digest but he would understand you las Las.
You can actually have a good life with her if u guys truely love and understand each other.
But brother, you need to huzzle very hard...improve your income and stay focused, u wld laugh last, I assure you...there are many guys that have struggled to make money before getting married only to see themselves @ 38-40yrs without making the money,,there r also others who had nothing, married @ 26 and become milloniares before 35..all you need to do is work very hard, Pray to God and marry ur love. Marrying a bad wife or a woman that doesn't love you is the earliest way to go to hell on Earth but when u marry a good woman or a woman that truely loves u, u will see how enjoyable marriage is.
Think about it bro, you might throw away your wife. Don't make her take another pills..tkia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / My Wedding Pictures! / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.