Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55305 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Otiv: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
You just "spoiled" this comment by saying you dont have anything against abortion!!! Whao. If na your sister dem dey abort for like that,
how will u feel or how.would you take it if you found out?? The guy is highly irresponsible. You cant zip up now you're here ranting . You see now, the fear of God will save you a lot of headache . He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit is saying !
Ningen:
You're an irresponsible man.

You don't have the resources or courage to face responsibilities yet you refused to zip it up or make use of contraceptives against pregnancy.

I don't have anything against abortion but I am against stupid people abusing privileges. Now you're a father to ‘several’ dead children. Sicko.

If you don't want to lose her, then marry her.

You both should use your ‘fertile energy’ and get a job that'll take care of the financial challenges.

The society doesn't want a dysfunction family.

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by SATANNIST: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
may the guy behind that monica die by accident
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Otiv: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
I am sure you're a "toddler" yourself.
By your advice , we shall know you
bmdmixer:
let her give birth still b living ur life
she doesn't have to move in

u young to get married but not too young, shes way young to get married but not too young to give birth

Any way blow ur speakers with my lastest production

JO BY Tbaxs
BMD MIX

afro hip pop rap artist iyami cronner
TBAXS aka DOUBLE G

Has come out with something new and different to hit the street with a danceable street vibe.
EMA GBA

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1564
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
ksstroud:

Bad man....
I don't know how you guys dey get mind to wicked ladies like this... conscience no dey grip una
Funny enough, Na your likes dey get plenty babes and fine fine ones for that matter...
Yes O
I dey fork n dump
No time.
Toto plenty 4 bush 2 waste time on top one.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by titusmichael27(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is the core reason why God asked us to stay away from fornication. We're so much over dose ourselves with grace that we forget the law of God and its consequences. Less you put forth your hand again, and commit another murder go ahead and marry the girl. You will receive favour from men and from God for the sake of the baby. Set your ways straight before man and your creator. Dedicate a day and submit yourself and the girl in His presence (fast in any bible believing Church) and then go and see your father with the girl. If you don't marry the girl now, you may regret for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ksstroud: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Yes O
I dey fork n dump
No time.
Toto plenty 4 bush 2 waste time on top one.

Chai...
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Lifebender(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ningen:
You're an irresponsible man.

You don't have the resources or courage to face responsibilities yet you refused to zip it up or make use of contraceptives against pregnancy.

I don't have anything against abortion but I am against stupid people abusing privileges. Now you're a father to ‘several’ dead children. Sicko.

If you don't want to lose her, then marry her.

You both should use your ‘fertile energy’ and get a job that'll take care of the financial challenges.

The society doesn't want a dysfunction family.

Dude,you said my mind.Bless you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Obiwank: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
If you love the girl and she is a good friend that you can work well with, then marry her.

If the above is true, in no time things would improve for both of you. Lots of precedents.

Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by IamGbanks(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Double wahala for dead body...

Triple gbese for the owner....

Be a man for once.

Take responsibility.

Face the real life.

Stop acting like a boy, moreover you dey f*ck raw pass married couples, from your story.

Do what is right.

The end will tell anyways.

KARMA awaits you either ways.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Blackmiserable(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mires:

If you are ready to settle down with her, DM. I will support you with N100,000. Best of luck

Wow. That's very generous of you. God keep you.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by bmdmixer: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Otiv:
I am sure you're a "toddler" yourself.
By your advice , we shall know you
u are actually reasoning like one, if u not a child ur self and not ready for children shouldn't they be playing safe? momo
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Otunla236: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
please married her fast without wasting your time and thank GOD, the family are not request much more from you except pride price. even immediately you married her, things can begin change for you and make more than 40k per month.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by emyrald91(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

You are an ijiot.
Let me park, I will reply this post well
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Angelacruz: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Marry her
mrfranky:
I know av been irresponsible but the deed as been done, how do i solve this

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by tunize(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
u don't believe that 2mro will be good uhm?? and besides u ar very funny imagine a girl that has done series of abortion for u, and yet u still want her to do anoda one guy na so u wicked? now after all this things u don't want to marry her and you don't need a child yet, but you were busy f**king her without condom. So who go come marry the girl after all the abortions?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ikay00406(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
If you love her quite much and she is of good behavior (not toxic or have bad character) my brother marry her asap.. Please no more abortions.. You guys are adults since you're 29 and she's 22 so you can start a family.. Talk to your family especially your dad.. Then have a lowkey marriage, maybe only traditional for now.. After the marriage put on your thinking Cap and double your hustle.. Make sure she's not idle too.. She can do buying and selling business, tailoring, make up business, etc while you are hustling too .. Las Las things would be alright and life continues.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Scout60(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

The same way you tell them you have been taking someone's daughter to the hospital for series of abortions!!

not been to the hospital, she always took pills at the early stage

see guy at the age of 29 you can't decide what you want and it stands like that. How can your family detect what you want. Goan find work since the reason why your family is against marrying the girl is because of the monthly allowance you receive from them. if you can't, then leave the innocent girl.

At the age of 29, you are still depending on your father. Shame it is

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Christian07(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
kizwid:
i no get you oo, Op, what shld we hlp you on exactly.. is it
how you will convince her to take the pill? or
how not to loss your princess? or
how to increase your pay? or
how to get the bless of your father?

D Op na typical local man how you go jst dey do d girl make she jst dey abort am for you
No conscience at all
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ikay00406(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
ikay00406:
If you love her quite much and she is of good behavior (not toxic or have bad character) my brother marry her asap.. Please no more abortions.. You guys are adults since you're 29 and she's 22 so you can start a family.. Talk to your family especially your dad.. Then have a lowkey marriage, maybe only traditional for now.. After the marriage put on your thinking Cap and double your hustle.. Make sure she's not idle too.. She can do buying and selling business, tailoring, make up business, etc while you are hustling too .. Las Las things would be alright and life continues.
In addition, if you finally make up your mind to marry her.. PM me, I will support your wedding handsomely.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by jerryfemi88: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
bh
cocolacec:

Let your girl keep the pregnancy and let her find a job or biz to argument your salary.Rise up to the challenge of a family man since you already engage in what married couple do.Convince your dad to allow you get married and double your hustle as well.
She is ready to start a Life with your meagre salary.Two heads are better than one.
nb: stop running to your father for monetary help,you have to be your own man.
good one
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by alphaNomega: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
livinbygrace:
Oh boy ,it’s better you marry that girl now else you will regret not doing so later.I was in the same situation twelve years ago and was forming never ready as at then even until now,which comes with lots of regrets and the lady has moved on happily married with children while am still single doing Yuppy guy at over 40yrs old.Even some friends that were not doing very well then,but got married are coand doing well now with their grown up children .
So if the girl really loves you and being an understanding type ,I will advise you go ahead and marry her now.Its hard to find a good woman these days and a man will never be ready for marriage even if you click 50yrs old.
Talking from personal experience .
Na you no wan marry
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Jaspaman: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
2 stick of Dorchenster n Hero o
No lele

Taaa You cast. sad

How son of man go dey level up with dorchenster cool
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by frozen70(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

My dear brother, the struggle to be a man starts one day

I don't know why she is desperate for marriage at that early age

Your father may be right because he knows what it means to be a family man with little or no income

Pls put and end to the abortion and face it

If you really intend to marry her in future, let her keep the pregnancy and deliver successfully

You guys can still continue dating and still plan to settle down

Her father says he wants nothing from you but for the Kins men, good, even the one for the kins men is even more expensive

Keep her and keep the pregnancy

Time will put everything in place
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by gnykelly(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
I know av been irresponsible but the deed as been done, how do i solve this

buckle down. man up. get married to her and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Awoo88: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.
Na thunder go kill. You can Bleep unprotected with 40k monthly salary. if the girl do you strong thing an, people go begin talk
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by uncastableodd(f): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free yeye pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.
I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Las Las, na me chop all d allawee wey FG pay am.

Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed

See one of the useless cultists we are talking about on other thread

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
You've dated for about one year and she had undergone several abortions. I honestly dislike.that.
However, I advise you tell your parents that you are ready for marriage and begin plan your life for a family of three.. Your parents may support you to your suprise, many today who are doing well financially had a very difficult beginning.althogh the economy the economy was better. So, go ahead and Marry her if you really love her. afterall she is the mother of your unborn child.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by timisquare82(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Shut up there! I got married when my salary was 22k in 2013 but today am blessed .
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Iseoluwani: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

with 40k u can build ut home. was colecting 18k when i married, infact the 18k wasnt regular
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by uncastableodd(f): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Idiot will you still marry her if she abort the pregnancy and it goes south to the extend that she will not be able to give birth again ?

Do u know may be it is when u marry her that things will turn good like mine ?

Stupid arse niggae
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by nosa73(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Guy u need to marry dat girl oooo, because if I swear for u, u nor go like urself ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by noblebright(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
You don't want to marry but keep doing what married people are doing to the extent of several abortion, my brother go marry her and about food and so on God'll give you the blessing reserved for married people. I know a lot guy who even me thought n say that there can not take care of themselves talk less of another but there are all doing well, man up and take your responsibility

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.