Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55306 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Ladymillion(f): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why indulge I unprotected sex when you are not ready for the consequences? You clearly stated that she has had several abortions for you yet you failed to learn your lesson, may God see you through

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by jasman1: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
“She is beautiful, humble, kind and —-“, l didn’t see smart which to me, more important than all the mentioned qualities. I really don’t blame men, I blame all these dumb pussycats that think dating and loving someone means unprotected sexxx, very sad.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by napredboy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Double your hustles bros, if will be cool to keep the baby with the help of your in-law quiet sure things will turn out well sooner than expected, we all need something to push us here is your own.
Congratulations.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Codes151(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you a man?

If yes, be man enough to do what’s right by her.

Remember, you have damaged her somehow.
When you where doing nigga raw, you didn’t ask us

One more thing, marriage isn’t what you think. It’s not that hard. Infact, you might end up spending less. If your willing To marry now that it’s easy, I’d support you with 50k

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by rolams(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
cocolacec:

Let your girl keep the pregnancy and let her find a job or biz to argument your salary.Rise up to the challenge of a family man since you already engage in what married couple do.Convince your dad to allow you get married and double your hustle as well.
She is ready to start a Life with your meagre salary.Two heads are better than one.
nb: stop running to your father for monetary help,you have to be your own man.

Best advice. My thought too
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Daddysidhan: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free yeye pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.
I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Las Las, na me chop all d allawee wey FG pay am.

Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed
All this lies just to make yourself feel good
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by aprilwise(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
I stopped reading when I read the line after several abortion. bros you must marry her .

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Luckygurl(f): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't blame you at all angry angry

It's the girl I'll blame. Having unprotected sex with someone who's not ready to take responsibilities.

Nonsense angry angry angry
Stories like this get me angry
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by holuwajobar(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
safarigirl:
How can you be knacking raw when you're broke? Are you trying to be unfortunate?

What kind of irresponsible idiots are going into these 'relationships' these days? A 22-year old girl has had multiple abortions already. 22!

God forbid for some of you. Trash relationships. Foolish People.
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by alex2much(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
My job is to laf cos I know it will end in tears..........

OkpaAkuEriEri:
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Alaye 4get woman.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Danobb: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tell them the girl is pregnant and they will have no choice[quote author=mrfranky post=90772480][/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Chemicalboy1: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
U re jux a disgrace...imagine after previous abortions u still kept on having unsave sex despite u knw d kind of limited resources u have...

guy u Bleep up,wat if ds abortion ends up leading to complications....do u even knw d side effects of having too much abortions...mehn u re 29 what did u use ur 20's for

3 years tym u would still come here blabbing u married her nd no children yet....

Be responsible for once in ur life....marry her,even tho d way I see it ,the marriage would end in abuse as a result of frustration
.....but if d love is dere as u said it is,it could work..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by jeffreyorazulik(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leave woman and focus on your life but since you've got her pregnant, marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by DigitB: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oo I forgot to tell you something.

Has she taken any pill? Please don't allow her to.

I of a guy with similar story.
He and his girl had so many abortions.

Then this last pregnancy happened. They tried all they could to abort the baby but to no avail.

She took all sorts of pills but no way.

Later the guy decided to marry her.

The girl has delivered. But if you see what the baby looks like eeeh, you will shake ya head.

First of all the baby girl is a dwarf. Then she has premolars that looks like fangs. No be lie I dey talk ooo

And the mother is not proud of her.

She will be a perpetual reminder to them of their evil acts.

So guy, act wisely.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Hajokexyz: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
omoadeleye:

Why are you typing like a kid? What's the meaning of all these?
Dem wan guy ma man
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
alex2much:
My job is to laf cos I know it will end in tears..........

amen
E will end in tears
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Daddysidhan:
All this lies just to make yourself feel good
am not u
Y can I lied?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Kvng6464: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bros free dat gal mak she dy go
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jaspaman:

Guy who are you grin grin

Lie say you no high write this epistle
2 stick of Dorchenster n Hero o
No lele
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ksstroud: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Alaye 4get woman.

Na so she quiet.

Bad man....
I don't know how you guys dey get mind to wicked ladies like this... conscience no dey grip una
Funny enough, Na your likes dey get plenty babes and fine fine ones for that matter...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by daybour2002: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
My guy, MAN up,you're not ready to wife her but you're yanking her mercilessly till she get belle,that your father will even be glad to assist you in paying her bride price, face your fears and be s responsible person even with your 40k job.iree oo
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by CsRockefeller(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
22?!!

People really have different priorities sha.

What has a lady of 22 achieved?

So the next thing is marriage? This is mediocrity.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Benwallt(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
When I read news like this from guys I just taya

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Chummynoni(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
i need advise from mature people. my case is similar to this,although me and my lady have a boy already who is 5yrs and my lady neva aborted for once. am contemplating settling down but my income is not encouraging. this is my line for the full story zero9zero twenty41 34fortytwo. i wud prefer marriage councellor or experienced person. i need someone to talk to. God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by kiddkash(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha
actually I am very serious.

the girl same age as my sister and the same family members in the same state.

I pray it is not my sister for his sake
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by INFOTECH2: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mary her now

Stop abortion

mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Hisimperialmaje(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Page 1-8,, una go don talk my mind na..
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Abdogood(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

Oga dont abort this pregnancy. She already have debt to pay for the once she terminated. Just pay her bride price. You go do wedding later.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Marriage is not by force, watch it, Na so sex they hungry you, this is not the first time she's taking in for you and both of you did abortion, you just murdered a soul innocently o, you have no choice than to do the needful, since you won't control your libido.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by alaska4life: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
My guy!!! You don't planned to married a girl with a pregnancy.but you are making love with her unprotective.to me if she knows ur income and she really wants to settle down with you and her parents understand where you are coming from in terms of financial stability.#40,000.00 naira can go a long way depending on the state you reside.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by BananaPeel(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
So, you think rich fathers don't give money to their children even if they 39? Do not let anyone tell you it's wrong for your dad to still be giving you small small things at 29. Your hustle but the pay isn't enough for now. Marry that girl you have put in the family. You both have done a lot of things wrong in the past, make it right now. Marry her, God go bless your hustle. Don't be lily-livered

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.