Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90303 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by kmaster007: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
how will you feel if sum1 else doing d same to ur woman Wen you got married... vice versa wat goes around comes around... you better stop...

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by AfroKnight: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

� funny. Do you know how many times I have told her to go? To the extent I had to tell my girlfriend to answer her call one day she called. She just told my girlfriend to tell me that she knew I was there. That she would call back later. Aftermath of that call with my girlfriend is story for another day

She told your girlfriend that? shocked

Which kind wahala be dis?

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by AfroKnight: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
But that thunder must still faya your left yansh for nacking an engaged woman.

Or you want to tell us you didn’t give consent? Did she rape you?

3 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by merieam16(f): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
must u name d church? i guess u need 2 grow up. mind u am nt frm dat church buh isn't right

3 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wait oh, but one JW girl tell me say JWs no dey have premarital sex grin grin grin grin. She needs to read this, lol.
Anyways, get your natural aphrodisiacs for all your sexual wellness and original honey at very affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ugaboy: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
merieam16:
must u name d church? i guess u need 2 grow up. mind u am nt frm dat church buh isn't right
lolz, it just remain small to mention the woman name
...the guy is the foolish one, taking advantages.

7 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by merieam16(f): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ugaboy:
lolz, it just remain small to mention the woman name
...the guy is the foolish one, taking advantages.
lik seriously,his just an attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ugaboy: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
merieam16:
lik seriously,his just an attention seeker
and he has gotten the attention
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by merieam16(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ugaboy:
lol abi o more gease 2 his elbow
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ugaboy: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
merieam16:
lol abi o more gease 2 his elbow
...i got dis married neibor at 24, till date she want me get down with her, because her husband is cheating on her without remorse...i just cant...i jst dnt knw how guy find it easy to screw any pussy, and this 1 is still fooling himself...i can see premium tear around him, nairaland crime news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by MiaB(f): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
All I have to say is thunder fire both of you

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
MiaB:
All I have to say is thunder fire both of you

Lol... I might be your brother you don't know and you want thunder to fire me

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by joviegghead: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

Lol... I might be your brother you don't know and you want thunder to fire me

This guy ehn. You sound like a typical Lagos boy.

But seriously you for give us description of this girl wey make you no wan let go. Na so she fine reach.

BTW, when is she getting married. I think once you know the date of her marriage, pray to God to give you the strength to resist her.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Sanishu: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Magun loadi

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 12:41am On Jun 18, 2020
joviegghead:

This guy ehn. You sound like a typical Lagos boy.

But seriously you for give us description of this girl wey make you no wan let go. Na so she fine reach.

BTW, when is she getting married. I think once you know the date of her marriage, pray to God to give you the strength to resist her.

Seriously I am not holding her back. I was never holding her. She just refused to go. With the advice I got, I will make sure I put a stop to it

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Ugaboy:

Fuuuuuul. Everyone is not after attention like you. Go through my profile and see that since 2018 I registered I have not had time or reason to post. For this once I need advice you think everyone is attention seeking lowlife like you

4 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2020
merieam16:

Madam ancient of days wey don grow finish thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Thryphosa(m): 2:57am On Jun 18, 2020
This kind of of thing happens alot.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by zexy2030(m): 4:01am On Jun 18, 2020
everyone is judging the guy but sex is consentual, she is the eve giving you forbidden fruit to eat then when ur eyes are open you will now find it so difficult to marry for the Fear of what u have done to others.

Solution: sit her down, tell her all these years u have been dating her, u never loved her, u have been telling her lies and that her pussy is so good but u have never thought of marrying her, then watch her reaction. say more like' if we continue fvcking each other, I'm just enjoying myself, I don't have any feeling for you.' show her a picture of who u really want in ur life(/even if its fake). see how she will fold, and leave ur house crying, leave to cry and never say sorry. she will leave with a broken heart, I'm just scared she might be the suicidal type. But I'm sure she won't come again.
If u continue if when she is married, the day u r caught, I'm sorry, we will see ur full nude online. JW members are diabolical and investigate things too deeply.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by xperiencelove(m): 5:13am On Jun 18, 2020
zexy2030:
everyone is judging the guy but sex is consentual, she is the eve giving you forbidden fruit to eat then when ur eyes are open you will now find it so difficult to marry for the Fear of what u have done to others.

Solution: sit her down, tell her all these years u have been dating her, u never loved her, u have been telling her lies and that her pussy is so good but u have never thought of marrying her, then watch her reaction. say more like' if we continue fvcking each other, I'm just enjoying myself, I don't have any feeling for you.' show her a picture of who u really want in ur life(/even if its fake). see how she will fold, and leave ur house crying, leave to cry and never say sorry. she will leave with a broken heart, I'm just scared she might be the suicidal type. But I'm sure she won't come again.
If u continue if when she is married, the day u r caught, I'm sorry, we will see ur full nude online. JW members are diabolical and investigate things too deeply.

Very diabolical. During my undergraduate, that was how some of them went to do charms which will make them remember whatever they read. Still, they failed woefully. Meanwhile, they are all preaching and sharing awake every Sunday.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ugaboy: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:

Fuuuuuul. Everyone is not after attention like you. Go through my profile and see that since 2018 I registered I have not had time or reason to post. For this once I need advice you think everyone is attention seeking lowlife like you
are u ok, it a negative energy to strt checking ur profile...someone who has no regard for himself, will neva see wat hurt anoda man...congratulation u have earn the award of nobel fool
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mujaprime: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2020
MY YOUNGER BROTHER INSULTED MY BOYFRIEND BUT DOESN'T WANT TO APOLOGISE.PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO CALL ME ON;08173106796. I REALLY NEED ADVICE. GOODMORNING.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes
you looklike jehova witness even in ur dp.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
25tolife:
you looklike jehova witness even in ur dp.

Lol... I am not. The picture was taken the day I defended my project
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Ugaboy:
are u ok, it a negative energy to strt checking ur profile...someone who has no regard for himself, will neva see wat hurt anoda man...congratulation u have earn the award of nobel fool

Nitwit. I know you and comprehension are never in good terms. Next time when you see something you don't understand skip it and mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2020
zexy2030:

Thanks bro
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by placeofallure(f): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:

Those questions are not necessary
Maybe you didn't read the post

I laugh grin
There's what we call implied meaning

The questions sure have a lot to do with the post.

The answer which you sought are in answering those questions.

If it were you on the negative side of the divide, what would you do?

Can you take it the way you dish it out?
Stop deceiving yourself,

That axiom says: Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

You know what to do already for that your worry to disappear except you don't want to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by mrcrabs(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Bro keep fucking, you can stop when she gets married atleast you guys have broken up already,. Sha no give am Belle
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by legionISproteus: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fucking me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him
I also do not know this husband-to-be and I pity him as well sad
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ugaboy: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:

Nitwit. I know you and comprehension are never in good terms. Next time when you see something you don't understand skip it and mind your business
I cant argue with whom wisdom has cheated on...people like u are foolish by default so that wisdom can b valued...y im wasting valueable time with blockhead and fishy brain who has transfer d sense he doesnt hav to his dick.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Person wife dn you dey blast like this o eh my guy? cheesy

Where your babe dey, abi you no get?
Make sure say you dey use balloon o, make you no go give an belle.
And make she no go claim rape later when you no do again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.