Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90299 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
BluntNigerian:
If the photo on your profile is truly you, then you are no more an anonymous Nairalander.
Even your current girlfriend might have seen this story.

Who told you I want to be anonymous in the first place? Na only una know wetin una dey hide wey make una no dey upload una picture. And my current girlfriend has no business with nairaland
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by 1BitterTruth(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
RUN!
You'll get into trouble soon if you don't quit such a relationship.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mftivi: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
BluntNigerian:
U join??
Ha! Nooo, I nodey that WhatsApp group grin grin grin
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by SATANNIST: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Melissa16:

You don't know,they buy Virginity now. Lol . so called virgins,that can suck dick for Africa. Lol
you are very funny lol, this one is a full blown virgin. i vowed that i will never marry a non virgin
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Paulagada: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mr bleeper, don't u know u are digging ur own grave? Flee before it's too late.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Notateflonguy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
litaninja:
That went right over your head, didn't it?

cool cool don't tell me you're a guy?....a female I guess...
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by placeofallure(f): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
kikero:

OP is enjoying himself. He is also probably decieiving himself.

Anyway, a time will come when OP's chickens will come home to roost, in their thousands. And then you will see new thread.

Me, I know what to tell him, but the guy no wan hear....

Don't mind him jare! His eyes will soon overclear
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by amakadlite(f): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

It is the guy that should be hearing this. I mean who forces someone into marriage in this century and time
yes it's the guy. you need to draw his attention to this thread.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
amakadlite:
yes it's the guy. you need to draw his attention to this thread.

You are evil cheesy
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by amakadlite(f): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

You are evil cheesy
what do you mean by calling me evil?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2020
amakadlite:
what do you mean by calling me evil?

You want me to kill somebori
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by amakadlite(f): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Chige777:

You want me to kill somebori
by telling you do the needful abi? okay go on, chop your own, clean mouth and cover up, but know there is nothing hiding under the sun. tufia at the high rate of moral decadence.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2020
amakadlite:
by telling you do the needful abi? okay go on, chop your own, clean mouth and cover up, but know there is nothing hiding under the sun. tufia at the high rate of moral decadence.

Nawao. Is that how mean you always are or something is eating you up? You couldn't see the humor
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by mayim(m): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Chige777:

It is the guy that should be hearing this. I mean who forces someone into marriage in this century and time
Oga, just face it and save us all these your ‘I feel for the guy’ sanctimonious bullshit. You are enjoying this shit, it’s like payback for you since you feel he used the promise of marriage to take your girl away from u. Everyone is advising you but u keep maintaining your stance, keep on screwing her okay? E go clear for your eye Las Las. Karma is a bitch tho, you will know how it hurts when someone else spreads your wife’s legs and screws her brains out, of course with her consent. Then you will understand the pain
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DexterousOne(m): 2:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Chige777:

Really??
This same bro didn't consider doing me a favor when she told him that she is with someone else and he went ahead to meet her parents against her wish. See, the only reason I came her for advice is because I have a good conscience. The said girl is not even remorseful and considering being remorseful. According to her, whatever she does is their(her parents and d guy) reward for trying to get her to marry who she doesn't love. I know she is acting out of anger and rage. That is why I want to meticulously handle this so she wouldn't think I am equally pushing her out. She has started making comments towards that direction

Let me get something straight

You still feel an element of emotion for this lady

And you think you are "doing" the guy for the moves he made on the said lady

This your case is critical
But you dont know
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DexterousOne(m): 2:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Obedinho130:
Don't mind them always looking for what to say against witnesses

Witnesses are human beings too

I have learnt in this life NOT to be surprised by anything anyone does
Regardless of religious affiliations
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by BluntNigerian: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Chige777:

Who told you I want to be anonymous in the first place? Na only una know wetin una dey hide wey make una no dey upload una picture. And my current girlfriend has no business with nairaland
Ok.. Well Done
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Sunlam23(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Since you know now that you are not meet for each other allow her to go and concentrate on the person she want to marry to.
Stop given her enjoyment again otherwise she will carry your pregnant to her husband.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DedeNkem: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

She can't marry outside her church but she's busy fucking a non-member!

She is "so dedicated" in her religion and church, and yet wants to cheat on her husband with a non-member!

Does her "principle" make any sense?!

If that's not enough red flag to disqualify her in being in relationship with you, then you've a serious mental issue!

If you are not dumb, you better dump her now!

She is a bad girlfriend and I don't expect her to be a good wife (she already hopes to cheat her husband with you)! Remember, she's presently cheating on you with her fiance!
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Rofhrider: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
see dis one... dem dey steal ur glory u think say u dy enjoy. abeg, kontinu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.