Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90295 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by dapsoneh: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
She is just tasting you
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
lol
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by jerryfunky(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol... No u are the one using her....lol

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Enugupikin: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Wait oh, but one JW girl tell me say JWs no dey have premarital sex grin grin grin grin. She needs to read this, lol.
Anyways, get your natural aphrodisiacs for all your sexual wellness and original honey at very affordable prices.
Na JW gals Bleep pass oo..I have fuckedd their gals severally
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DenreleDave(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
June15:
Girls cannot trusted o.. she's already into another relationship, about to wed and yet fucking another man..

Oh Lord of Nazareth, abeg give me my own personal wife wae be say she no go double date, talkless of fucking another man dick.. #Amen

Shey u just know ni? Hard to trust a lady

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Long prick
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by skyhighweb(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??
she is no ones property
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by chukwuibuipob: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nothing to enjoy.Yhe End Nah DESTRUCTION/death in the POT
YOUNGELDER1:
No comment Enjoy ..

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by RhemaDavids(f): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Small080(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DenreleDave(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:

Chase which snake?? I was with this babe before the guy came into the picture. The babe told him she was seeing someone else. He had to go straight to the girl's parents. They accepted him because he is their church member

D guy deserves it.. Fire on bro.. Enjoy ur life
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by BrainResetter: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by BrainResetter: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

Instead of you to pity yourself, you are pitying someone else.

I pity you, my friend. You are playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by vasco01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oboi you get mind oooooo

How come she even agree to date you sef?

I believe she isn't a witness

But if she is then she is just practicing witness

To the extent that you will cheat on her and she still come for puns services and consultations

Chai bro run for your life and destiny

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Agugbadin: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
That is how black women are, deceitful and wicked.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
From yourself to start with...
Chige777:

Respect from who exactly?

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by TheStarsAlign: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
She's just bearing witness grin
Our lives are made up of actions and consequences; are you ready to face yours?

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Orestino(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Macqueeny:
U better pity urself, u don't know d curse on you sleeping with another man property that he paid on her, if it some tradition and d man do thunderbolt on her and u sleep wt her it death ooo

Too much nollywood is not good

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DenreleDave(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Macqueeny:
U better pity urself, u don't know d curse on you sleeping with another man property that he paid on her, if it some tradition and d man do thunderbolt on her and u sleep wt her it death ooo

Trash... All what u wrote is trash....... He just took her parent consent to force the girl

They ain't married yet.....

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by fx45(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??
Oversabi!

The lady in question hasn't been married yet. Even yourself is still an eligible candidate
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DenreleDave(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Macqueeny:

Trash
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by scrobinjo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
pls allow d guy to enjoy himself the lady is d one to be blame but d guy should note dat too much of sex can destroy people destiny.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by dederocs(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why do guys see sex as such a big deal...if you have money you can Bleep the finest girls, stop being a pet for a broke girl grin

4 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Emerie22(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:

Chase which snake?? I was with this babe before the guy came into the picture. The babe told him she was seeing someone else. He had to go straight to the girl's parents. They accepted him because he is their church member

But that doesn't justify your actions
Use your head now
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by controlaltdeleat: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's you I pity. So you are so low that all the single lady in your area you can't approach is someone who is already married and can't secure a confident guy but resort to low guy like you. Something about am in a relationship turns me off not to talk of married. I hv many that are married and still want to come but when they see the new bAbe they know they can't compete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by ndiuelish(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's me she's using
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Obsession4u: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Godspower320:
Jehovah witness men are only good on missionary.. that's there mission on earth

Maybe u dey give her doggy wey dey enter her brain�.. ride on and Bleep off when she gets married �

Haaaa you keee me bro grin
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by grandstar(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777

I am a Jehovah's Witness and we have many who live double lives. When discovered, they are usually punished and in this case, may involve disfellowshipping. That means she is no longer a Witness. If she comes for meetings, she must seat at the back and no brother or sister is allowed to interact with her inside or outside the congregation. This will continue until it is obvious the person has come to his senses and repented of his or her sins (Proverbs 28:13). Once an announcement is made that she has been reinstated, she would now be welcomed back by the brothers.

There are no sacred cows. A new family arrived our congregation and the elders were unaware the head of the family was disfellowshipped and he did not bother to inform them. He was, therefore, mingling with us freely. However, your old congregation sends your congregation card to any new congregation you join. It does not arrive immediately.

Once his card arrived, his punishment resumed grin. This guy is the richest in the congregation. There are no sacred cows.

That lady will one day be discovered. If she marries and continues down this route, her husband will most likely divorce her and remarry as adultery is grounds for it. She will also be disfellowshipped. She's just a fool.

If she wants to leave, she should leave. She's not under compulsion. She probably realizes that this is the truth but finds it difficult meeting Jehovah's exalted standard and one is, not to defile the flesh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by cray91(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
THere's No Such thing as Engaged, Dating, In a Relationship Or Married anymore. These Girls still Bleep whoever they wanna Bleep with no regret

So my brother. Ride on and keep Enjoying The Pussy!
Chige777:

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Gentleswift(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
op judging form ur epistle, and ur quotes, its obvious ur mind is already made up. I'm so sure deep inside u, u know ur actions are wrong. desist from it immediately kos, karma is a bitch.op judging form ur epistle, and ur quotes, its obvious ur mind is already made up. I'm so sure deep inside u, u know ur actions are wrong. desist from it immediately kos, karma is a bitch.op judging form ur epistle, and ur quotes, its obvious ur mind is already made up. I'm so sure deep inside u, u know ur actions are wrong. desist from it immediately kos, karma is a bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.