Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90308 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Skidomama(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Chige777 post=90772600]Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

Guy you need to back out, karma is really am sure you wouldn't like that experience.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by ASUGARUBA(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
You think you're enjoying her because she's free access for you also be ready after marriage when you continue be ready to accept the first child to be yours... Better you quit very early.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
meobizy:
Join Year: 2018. Total Number Of Comments Posted: 2.

??
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
You are fvcking someone's wife. If her husband catch you!
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by SATANNIST: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
djon78:

[s] If you keep your hands clean
There is no way you will ever end up with a wayward woman in marriage
I am talking from experience
The forces behind the universe will never allow you do it
Somehow they will scatter the relationship

But the key is having a clean hands

You can't be screwing up other peoples women and expect to get a clean one

Never
It doesn't go that way[/s]
this is the most useless comment i have ever read. bro, i have bleeped countless number of hoes, peoples wives and girlfriends and today i am married to the most humble girl any guy will wish for.
also, i have a bro who doesnt do shit. this guy will not even keep a girl friend because he thinks it is against the bible. today he is married to a girl that bleeps like a dog when ever he is not around. those laws u stated dont work my friend. in this life u just need to use your brain wella
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Oladayo12(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chige777:

Respect from who exactly?
You shouldn't care less the angle or direction of which the respect will come from, just act according to the moniker you quoted simple.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Heavensent01(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2020
I pity men that married non virgin ladies, you guys don't know the value and joy of marrying a lady dick has not enter her body before

some men even do come here to cry like Sissy how their wife deprive them of sex, na person wey them no marry as virgin o?

some men were created well but they chose to be dumb

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by donvoice(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2020
I have once been in your shoes. I had a friend who is a JW lady. She's pretty, lovely, romantic, hardworking, industrious, caring and loving. She's a rare of her kind. She is a good home maker and the dream of every young and responsible man.

I love and cared for her. I wanted more than s*x. I wanted relationship and marriage but she declined. I even wanted to convert her faith but she said NO. She said I should become a JW only if I wish but shouldn't be because of her. I later found out she had a guy who is a JW too, so I backed out of relationship talk and enjoyed the f**k while it lasted.

After I got married, she still wanted us to continue. She begged for it passionately but I told her I mean the vow I shared with my wife on the altar. It pains her and thought she should have been the one I married but it's a pity it's too late.

She's my daughter's godmother and my wife's tailor but I never tell my wife what happened between us in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Priz20: 12:05am On Jun 19, 2020
In my opinion,the girl is in love with you and you like her too cos you claim to have met her before him.
She should break up with the guy and date you.
If she marries the other guy the marriage will be a loveless one and you will wish she wasn't because you mentioned she is a nice girl to you.
Just date her and marry her instead.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Alaganature(m): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Bro keep bleeping her till you bleep out.. It's better you back off from her before it gets too late..
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by IBKdammie(f): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2020
I pray u understand this fact bfr its too late. ... STAY CLEAR FROM THAT LADY. your sexual organ shouldn't control n dictates your life.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Oladayo12(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2020
SATANNIST:
this is the most useless comment i have ever read. bro, i have bleeped countless number of hoes, peoples wives and girlfriends and today i am married to the most humble girl any guy will wish for.
also, i have a bro who doesnt do shit. this guy will not even keep a girl friend because he thinks it is against the bible. today he is married to a girl that bleeps like a dog when ever he is not around. those laws u stated dont work my friend. in this life u just need to use your brain wella
What a life, this life is truly spherical.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by showafrica(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

Your destiny will be in shock if you continue...
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by pretyval: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Ask Terry G if you see him
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by cococandy(f): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2020
You’re using each other
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Cheechy(f): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Bro a lot of guys won't give a f*ck about the guy considering how he went about the marriage thing. But because I have good conscience, I had to sit back and put myself in the guy's shoes

You have a Good conscience AND [/b]a new girlfriend, but none of these [b]stopped you having sex with your ex- girlfriend who is engaged to someone else undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Sergioaguero: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2020
A - Z PRACTICAL CATFISH FARMING EBOOK.

Do you know if you put all things right you can use N15000 to begin catfish hatchery and produce 10,000 post fingerlings sold at N11 per one. Lets do the maths;
N11 ×10,000 = N110,000 revenue per hatchery.

Start Catfish farming at your backyard now you are at home. Catfish is not rocket science, once you follow all the practical steps in this ebook you are good to go.
Order the ebook on whatsapp via 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.
And get ebook sent to you on whatsapp in PDF format.
Ebook Cost N500 without free phone guidance on set up.

Special offer:
Ebook Cost N1000 with free guidance on set up via phone call anyday apart from Sundays

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by oluogbon0000(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Dont worry Magun(thunderbolt) grin
will catch up with you very soon keep fucking someone's property
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by NiCurious: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She's a fake JW.
Also, if you feel pity for the guy, stop bleeping his fiancée.
One good thing from your fights with the lady, about your cheating, is you are learning to put yourself in another person's shoe. :/
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Lawrencestix(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Ugaboy:
I cant argue with whom wisdom has cheated on...people like u are foolish by default so that wisdom can b valued...y im wasting valueable time with blockhead and fishy brain who has transfer d sense he doesnt hav to his dick.
grin grin grin

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by osazsky(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2020
This guy is confused even artiest cant do this..I have many as friends and all of them have standard..and are disciplined.. just go and hang yourself...u are doomed for life
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by osazsky(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2020
NiCurious:

She's a fake JW.
Also, if you feel pity for the guy, stop bleeping his fiancée.
y should he feel sorry for the guy..the guy has not done anything....he should feel sorry for himself.. na here we dey...u cant run from karma..he must get problem latter...I have seen numerous cases . It always end in tears..last last he go dey shout God why me God why me then it will be too late.u cant eat ur cake and have it..even in physics newtons 3rd law...of motion
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by NiCurious: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2020
osazsky:
y should he feel sorry for the guy..the guy has not done anything....he should feel sorry for himself.. na here we dey...u cant run from karma..he must get problem latter...I have seen numerous cases . It always end in tears..last last he go dey shout God why me God why me then it will be too late.u cant eat ur cake and have it..even in physics newtons 3rd law...of motion

OP himself says he feels pity for the guy, because OP is bleeping his fiancée. Strangely, he continues to do it.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by willyjacs(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

� funny. Do you know how many times I have told her to go? To the extent I had to tell my girlfriend to answer her call one day she called. She just told my girlfriend to tell me that she knew I was there. That she would call back later. Aftermath of that call with my girlfriend is story for another day
u dey fvck up still dey follow people argue.

u are weak,u lack principles,self control nd not a real man.

if u truly don't want her, she won't be coming.

I have been in ur shoes before, but am not that type of guy who pvssy controls.... for good 3yrs she was after me but I didn't succumb because she's another man's fiancee.

what u don't want others to do to u, don't do to others.
leave the guy's fiancee alone, u won't die.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by zynzyn(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Guy, if care is not taken, na u all her pickin go resemble!! grin smiley cheesy

Until when their church Pastor go invite the bros for PRIVATE COUNSELLING based on observing that the children NO RESEMBLE BROS at all at all!! grin angry

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2020
donvoice:
I have once been in your shoes. I had a friend who is a JW lady. She's pretty, lovely, romantic, hardworking, industrious, caring and loving. She's a rare of her kind. She is a good home maker and the dream of every young and responsible man.

I love and cared for her. I wanted more than s*x. I wanted relationship and marriage but she declined. I even wanted to convert her faith but she said NO. She said I should become a JW only if I wish but shouldn't be because of her. I later found out she had a guy who is a JW too, so I backed out of relationship talk and enjoyed the f**k while it lasted.

After I got married, she still wanted us to continue. She begged for it passionately but I told her I mean the vow I shared with my wife on the altar. It pains her and thought she should have been the one I married but it's a pity it's too late.

She's my daughter's godmother and my wife's tailor but I never tell my wife what happened between us in the past.
It's good like that. She would feel insecure if she knows you once had s*x with her.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Dalby(m): 1:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you....
Pickin when them dey try to hide begin cough...hmmm
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Educonomist:

It state that when a lady had awesome/mind blowing sex with a guy in a romantic relationship , during friendship or had a one night stand, there is a high probability that she may go back to the same guy irrespective of if she's married or not, the kind of heartbreak/breakup she had with him.
A pussy once banged can also be re-bang
thanks. I've always wanted to know what the law means grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2020
SATANNIST:

Lol. You wish. There are more than a thousand ways to skin a cat.

You won't now where it will hit you, but it will definitely hit you.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by petluvsu(m): 1:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Guy continue but fear God. Whatever your mind thinks the heart does. But remember something u will be caught someday so do what u have to do now and get the hell out. U wan kill urself. A womans mind is an ocean of secrets[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Abasman007: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Nope, it's their nature... Even the best are unfaithful!! ...
Any one who trusts a woman can trust that a Lion born an an raised in the wild can be a friend
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by erico2k2(m): 1:23am On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
Join Year: 2018. Total Number Of Comments Posted: 2.
nah DEM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.