Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90305 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by MikkieEl: 1:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Lol... I am not. The picture was taken the day I defended my project

At uniben right?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 19, 2020
instead of u to be enjoying the free fuks u here complaining weda she is using u

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by otikpoko(m): 1:45am On Jun 19, 2020
grandstar:
Chige777

I am a Jehovah's Witness and we have many who live double lives. When discovered, they are usually punished and in this case, may involve disfellowshipping. That means she is no longer a Witness. If she comes for meetings, she must seat at the back and no brother or sister is allowed to interact with her inside or outside the congregation. This will continue until it is obvious the person has come to his senses and repented of his or her sins (Proverbs 28:13). Once an announcement is made that she has been reinstated, she would now be welcomed back by the brothers.

There are no sacred cows. A new family arrived our congregation and the elders were unaware the head of the family was disfellowshipped and he did not bother to inform them. He was, therefore, mingling with us freely. However, your old congregation sends your congregation card to any new congregation you join. It does not arrive immediately.

Once his card arrived, his punishment resumed grin. This guy is the richest in the congregation. There are no sacred cows.

That lady will one day be discovered. If she marries and continues down this route, her husband will most likely divorce her and remarry as adultery is grounds for it. She will also be disfellowshipped. She's just a fool.

If she wants to leave, she should leave. She's not under compulsion. She probably realizes that this is the truth but finds it difficult meeting Jehovah's exalted standard and one is, not to defile the flesh.

Not everyone going to preaching are Ordanined ministers of Jehovah and it may be that this lady in question is not a baptized but since she attends meeting and goes to preaching he feels that she is a witness.

If she is Ordanined and still engaged in something like this, it's a serious Sin and Requires strong DISCIPLINE becasue it's certain she is an unrepentant sinner.

These are the folks that Drags Jehovah's name to the Mud that's if this story is true.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by warrantyme(m): 1:51am On Jun 19, 2020
All you need is sanity.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by One4me: 2:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
[s]Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him[/s]
\

Poorly Constructed FAKE STORY.
Try harder next time.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by orumba(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2020
When they bleep yours when you are finally ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Adekunlebright(m): 2:19am On Jun 19, 2020
What kills is always more sweeter than anything...

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by bigcasava1(m): 2:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him
u feel pity for the guy but u didn't feel pity for the kpek2u. U still cut ur share naa, abi?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by lordatkinson07(m): 2:26am On Jun 19, 2020
The lady is not only a disgrace to her family, she is an epitome of disgrace to all Nigerian women. God helps us in this country.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by sheyitokz(m): 2:46am On Jun 19, 2020
na only your dick size her toto narr muntula

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by obj254(m): 3:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Freebies can be expensive a times, be wise brother.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by tonguengineer(m): 3:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:
Lies. You don't feel any pity for him.

You're nothing but a useless díldo that a woman is using to scratch her vagina so how can you??

I don't understand how you can comfortably be fúcking someone's fiancee. You are shameless.
If he is shameless wetin you go cum call the girl?

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Adoborn: 3:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Guy fuk your fuk while you still can...everybody fuks everybody one way or the other. No mind people wey dey form holy pass.
As long as the girl keeps bringing it keep doing it.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by izovibration(m): 3:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Macqueeny:
U better pity urself, u don't know d curse on you sleeping with another man property that he paid on her, if it some tradition and d man do thunderbolt on her and u sleep wt her it death ooo

Read the story very well. The said fiance is yet to pay her bride price though am not encouraging her now Ex boyfriend.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by AreaFada2: 3:50am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

But bro, guys should endeavor to make a girl love and be comfortable around them before talking about marrying her. How can you plan to marry a lady that doesn't love you? Na wetin cause all these things oo

These days in 9ja situation, people just want to marry. Not to be left behind. As such love plays a tiny role only. In most cases anyway. Especially in women.
So cheating will continue to rise. No remedy.

Just do paternity test on your kids as soon as you can and leave the rest.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mcslize: 3:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Quality20:
Did u say d lady is JW? I really don't know them to be into illicit things like this sha. Anyway op, why don't u just start attending their church so u can b eligible to marry her?

Bro some do get involved in illicit stuffs secretly. They bleep outside a lot especially the young ladies. But they do it codedly so no one in their midst will know to avoid being excommunicated.

50% of witness ladies bleep outside which I won't blame them cuz humans sexual urges are sometimes so strong to overcome.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by uchrikk(m): 4:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes

Read your question above again. You are fully aware that she is already engaged. Do you pray that their planned marriage will fail? Your conscience is already telling you that what you are doing is man's wickedness to fellow man, but you don't want to accept it. That is why you posted it here.

In conclusion, do onto others as you will have them do onto you.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mcslize: 4:05am On Jun 19, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Wait oh, but one JW girl tell me say JWs no dey have premarital sex grin grin grin grin. She needs to read this, lol.
Anyways, get your natural aphrodisiacs for all your sexual wellness and original honey at very affordable prices.

Not all but some as far as they are not caught. What baffles me most is how those doing it feel no guilt about it because it is considered as a serious sin.

To my little knowledge about the witnesses, you are expected to report yourself when you get involved. But how many will come out boldy to report themselves? For the fact that those doing it keep on doing it means they don't consider it as a grievous sin.

That's why irrespective of your religion, before thinking of getting married to any lady, always study the lady to be sure she is not seeing someone else to avoid infidelity.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by donvoice(m): 4:12am On Jun 19, 2020
SIR0:
It's good like that. She would feel insecure if she knows you once had s*x with her.

Exactly and she has been helpful and supportive in the past. I feel like she sewing for my wife and daughter is the little way I can repay her as I can't be giving her money all the time.

Though I still assist her in time of needs but not too much that could make my wife think otherwise because I don't hide things away since I got married

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mcslize: 4:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Seriously I am not holding her back. I was never holding her. She just refused to go. With the advice I got, I will make sure I put a stop to it

You are not taking strict measures. You are still enjoying the sex she is giving you that's why you are still allowing her to come over to bleep you. What stops you from advising her and preaching to her about how bad it is to commit fornication let alone adultry in a matrimonial home?

Because right now she is bent on fvcking you even after getting married to that naive innocent man who believes that all jw ladies don't fvxk except they are married and always go out to preach. A girl can be going out to preach and still pass there to bleep a guy outside. Very terrible thing to do.

Stop the girl from coming to your house. So all these she is doing with you for two years now, she has not been caught by other witness members or are the parents not aware their daughter is fvcking outside?

Do the parents know you? Are they aware their daughter is having illicit affair with you?

The more reason you need to reset that babe brain cuz she feels no single guilt about committing adultery in the future with you if she finally marry that innocent man.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by donvoice(m): 4:17am On Jun 19, 2020
otikpoko:

Not everyone going to preaching are Ordanined ministers of Jehovah and it may be that this lady in question is not a baptized but since she attends meeting and goes to preaching he feels that she is a witness.

If she is Ordanined and still engaged in something like this, it's a serious Sin and Requires strong DISCIPLINE becasue it's certain she is an unrepentant sinner.

These are the folks that Drags Jehovah's name to the Mud that's if this story is true.

This guy is a JW
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by okcharles(m): 4:18am On Jun 19, 2020
A man will be loved as never before when he is able to give his woman the greatest pleasure he can give her - an orgasm. And when he can do this EVERY TIME they make love, her love will know no bounds.

She will never look at another man. She will never need another man. Their union will be bonded as long as they both shall live...

Want to know exactly "How To Sexually Satisfy Your Lover EVERY TIME?" All the details here:

https://paystack.com/pay/how_to_satisfy_a_woman_every_time
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by LexngtonSteele: 4:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:
Lies. You don't feel any pity for him.

You're nothing but a useless díldo that a woman is using to scratch her vagina so how can you??

I don't understand how you can comfortably be fúcking someone's fiancee. You are shameless.

Whether this story is fake (plenty of fiction here) or real....

I give you kudos because your comment really touched a nerve with the OP .

I laughed and laughed reading his weak comeback grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by soldadoe(m): 4:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Seriously bro! Look around yourself, you've bleeped up and still are.. Karma is not just a bitch, it kills too. Someone else will Bleep your fiance days to your wedding, on your wedding day and after your wedding!! Stop Watchu doing cos it's taking you closer to your grave. The next time she comes around, preach to her, tell her the consequences involved in the stoopid and demeaning relationship she's having With you! Call it Off bro, don't be a home destroyer! Remember the Son of who you are and also remember thers God

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mcslize: 4:33am On Jun 19, 2020
grandstar:
Chige777

I am a Jehovah's Witness and we have many who live double lives. When discovered, they are usually punished and in this case, may involve disfellowshipping. That means she is no longer a Witness. If she comes for meetings, she must seat at the back and no brother or sister is allowed to interact with her inside or outside the congregation. This will continue until it is obvious the person has come to his senses and repented of his or her sins (Proverbs 28:13). Once an announcement is made that she has been reinstated, she would now be welcomed back by the brothers.

There are no sacred cows. A new family arrived our congregation and the elders were unaware the head of the family was disfellowshipped and he did not bother to inform them. He was, therefore, mingling with us freely. However, your old congregation sends your congregation card to any new congregation you join. It does not arrive immediately.

Once his card arrived, his punishment resumed grin. This guy is the richest in the congregation. There are no sacred cows.

That lady will one day be discovered. If she marries and continues down this route, her husband will most likely divorce her and remarry as adultery is grounds for it. She will also be disfellowshipped. She's just a fool.

If she wants to leave, she should leave. She's not under compulsion. She probably realizes that this is the truth but finds it difficult meeting Jehovah's exalted standard and one is, not to defile the flesh.

Thanks so much for this. The Jehovah witness organization I know is the only organization that don't joke with immorality. That's why any of them involving in such stuffs always hide up and down doing it cuz they know the after effect.

To me most ladies don't see illicit affair as sin that's why they get involved with no single guilt. If they feel guilty, they will report themselves without waiting to be caught first.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by nedekid: 4:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes
Yeah, better put yourself in the man's shoe, karma is a bitch. Don't come here crying later when you find out your future fiance is also doing same to you and probably chooking after marriage. As it's said "do to others what you wish done to you". You might get away with it for now as marriage has not occurred. Sic.
The dangerous part is that illegitimate children might be produced as in she might takein and pass it on to the hubby. Note that such is a debt to be paid by you also.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by unitysheart(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2020
merieam16:
must u name d church? i guess u need 2 grow up. mind u am nt frm dat church buh isn't right

Better talk because I no see the importance of the church name here. This guy just dey chase clout.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by unitysheart(m): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2020
grandstar:
Chige777

You are too much my brother.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Tinyemeka(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:

Can I use this opportunity to ask why nobody like mannybbq guy?

Cos he's a Buharist. Even in times of hunger, inflation, rampant nepotism and obvious incompetence, he always worships Buhari.

He also does this passive-aggressive thing that people find infuriating and sissy so most times people tell him to fvck off and face his snake and chekeleke meat business.

My thoughts sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by unitysheart(m): 4:44am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Trash... All what u wrote is trash....... He just took her parent consent to force the girl

They ain't married yet.....

And then? Does the bleeper not have his own girl? What would she gain in the end? Married but bleeping a man that has his own girl.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by donbrowser(m): 4:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

She will stop coming when she gets married. Based on experience, you can't help ladies using you to cheat.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Dextre(m): 4:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Put yourself in that shoe well o,cos soon u go wear that shoe comfortably. You know what you'll do,seeking advice from us won't change anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.