Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90361 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Odjesha: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karma await u bro
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ayomilezz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Monkey neva go market retturn quick b4, so bros use your head. but av it in mind them go still bleep ur wife
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by LiftedMan: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Don't believe this useless story.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Neddyogu(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes

U're not even ready to repent. Keep justifying ur actions until dem go do u wetin dem dey do person wey tiff phone for Upper Iweka.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by SirBen90: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
OP is that Hall 3, UNIBEN? Greatest Uniben Students!!
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by silifat11(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was in similar situation, but na me advise the girl for us to stop the "beeping".. you can imagine beeping a girl after four days of her introduction.. I pity the husband and put myself in his position.. That's why end it up

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by djon78(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Opeke2020:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

@ OP A CHILD LOOKED BACK AND PLACED A CURSE ON SANGO(god of thunder) AND HE RAN AWAY THINKING THE god WILL KILL HIM THAT SAME DAY BUT HE WAS MISTAKEN. MAY GOD KEEP U ALIVE THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND THE INTERPRETATION. EVEN THE WORD OF GOD IN PROVERBS SAYS

Do not desire her beauty in your heartOr allow her to captivate you with her alluring eyes, 26 For because of a prostitute, a man is reduced to a loaf of bread,But the wife of another man preys on a precious life. 27 Can a man rake fire to his chest and not burn his garments? 28 Or can a man walk on hot coals without scorching his feet? 29 It is the same with anyone having relations with his neighbor’s wife;No one who touches her will go unpunished.

SIR YOUR LIFE MAY NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN.YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF BECAUSE YOURE SOUNDING UNREPENTANT. WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR YOU....LUSTFUL GENERATION. EEYAHH. HAVE U FORGOTTEN THAT SUCH A WOMAN AND YOUR LUST ARE EXACTLY AS GRAVE? YOU WILL NEVER GET ENOUGH OF SUCH ILLICIT RELATIONS UNTIL YOU LOOSE UR BLESSINGS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE. MATURED AND RESPONSIBLE
MARRIED NAIRALANDERS HERE UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF THE SIN(S) YOURE "ENJOYING". A SQUAIREL IS EATING BANANA AND HE'S SHAKING HIS BUTTOCKS.....ASK RESPONSIBLE EKDERS TO FINISH THE ADAGE FOR U......Pele SHey u hear

Don't mind him.
He doesn't understand the gravity of what he is doing.
And he is unrepentant
When the repercussions come
He will remember all these warnings.

People play and toil with there life.

That's how one I know
Was committing evil and abomination
Thinking God was not seeing everything.

He later died a very miserable death

People don't fear God
They think they can get Away with things.

The only thing that will save him is genuine repentance. But presently, he is not even remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ladipamela(f): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Seems u guys are both using each other brains... What isn't right isn't right��
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by mosefin19(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol D person u call ur babe gangan self dey collect from another guy trust ..... asshole everywhere.... All this gals no just dey different
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DAVE5(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:

Ah ah bros

Ur own Don do now...

Only 2 people in nairaland go make heaven...

Can I use this opportunity to ask why nobody like mannybbq guy?

BBQ guy only comment on issues that are convenient for him and his propaganda, mostly shying away from truth and threads that goes against his propaganda of buhari is a saint while we all know buhari has been a curse to this country beyond imagination

May his life be run the way buhari is running Nigeria
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Omalichabby(f): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Clap for yourself...
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by HITsquad: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him
lol you are probably good in bed, I can totally relate to that.

When I was in my early twenties I had so many ex that couldn't stop coming over,,, some still came over even after they go married. I didn't mind... In fact I felt like James Bond.

But as I got older I realized it didn't Worth it... You gotta respect the fact that people are engaged or married. Sex is overrated. Think about her man, he probably loves her... put yourself in his shoes... If it feels painful then let her go.

Alot of women just don't know right or wrong anymore when they see a good dick.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by litaninja(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
That went right over your head, didn't it?
Notateflonguy:

Wikipedia or a dictionary was provided for any word you're confused on... Go check it up
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Whytval: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Continue to bleep as the highest shareholder till she gets married.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DAVE5(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??

No mind the otondo, nah so them go use him own wife do practice
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
SirBen90:
OP is that Hall 3, UNIBEN? Greatest Uniben Students!!

Nope. Unn
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by themanderon: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enjoy yourself while it lasts but know this you are sowing a seed and what Will germinate from that seed will cause a lifetime of pain so prepare yourself.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by SATANNIST: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Melissa16:

Lol. Did you say humble? Don't be surprise,your so called humble wife,is/was busy fucking her ex,while with you. Calm down,as long as she was not a virgin,before you married her,that means she was once somebody hoe as well. Don't feel special. As you have bleeped hoes,she was once/or is someone hoe. Mr humble
bruh i married a full virgin. no stress yourself
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by plasgidy: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
She likes your prick better so ban on men.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Macqueeny:
U better pity urself, u don't know d curse on you sleeping with another man property that he paid on her, if it some tradition and d man do thunderbolt on her and u sleep wt her it death ooo

he go somersault before hin die grin
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by plasgidy: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
djon78:

Don't mind him.
He doesn't understand the gravity of what he is doing.
And he is unrepentant
When the repercussions come
He will remember all these warnings.

People play and toil with there life.

That's how one I know
Was committing evil and abomination
Thinking God was not seeing everything.

He later died a very miserable death

People don't fear God
They think they can get Away with things.

The only thing that will save him is genuine repentance. But presently, he is not even remorseful.

Engagement na marriage? The guy said they were banging before the engagement and what if the presumed engagement no work nko?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by djon78(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
plasgidy:

Engagement na marriage? The guy said they were banging before the engagement and what if the presumed engagement no work nko?

The lady has been bethroted to the guy.
Op knows that already
He didn't want to recuse himself from it.
He already told us in the post.

He should continue
But payday is coming
Even if it doesn't work
The deed has been done
That's way someone else will screw
The woman that he loves
He has already set the deed in motion
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mftivi: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

you are worried because you think it's a very unique case and you are the only one. People dey bleep people's wives and the soon to be be wives every weekend.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Hizzojay(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
Join Year: 2018. Total Number Of Comments Posted: 2.

Are you also not barely 2years on this platform?
Because you manage to do copy and paste topics, you dey form inspector gadget!

Abeg shift go one side, who posting topics don help for here
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by BluntNigerian: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Lol... I am not. The picture was taken the day I defended my project
If the photo on your profile is truly you, then you are no more an anonymous Nairalander.
Even your current girlfriend might have seen this story.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by BluntNigerian: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mftivi:
you are worried because you think it's a very unique case and you are the only one. People dey bleep people's wives and the soon to be be wives every weekend.
People??
Who exactly are these People??
grin grin cheesy
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mftivi: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
BluntNigerian:
People??
Who exactly are these People??
grin grin cheesy
Na world people grin grin grin
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by BluntNigerian: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mftivi:
Na world people grin grin grin
U join??
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mayng01(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin, if you’re ill mannered in address, & you possess a cos90 sense of approach, with your irked presentation, you can just pass by and go your way. Never you quote my post again if you can’t be polite in address.
Parisian:
Stop blaming one party you misogynist. He is sleeping with another man's wife to be while she is cheating on her husband to be. Both are guilty so put on your thinking cap and blame both parties.

Moreover, do you hold the same sentiments for married men who cheat of your double standards has so blinded your cognitive reasoning?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by broswilli: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
atoleybaba:
funny how you mix the truth with the lies just to make your rubbish talk sweet. It was fun to read Sha even tho it was rubbish....jw don't have life again than to Dy monitor each other abi? What u should really know is that no matter how long u commit a sin, one day God will reveal u out to the organization. It doesn't necessarily have to be another member that will catch you, someone might know someone that knows this guy that is shagging her and spill the beans to a member. And if that member loves her, he will tell her to report herself.if she is truly remorseful about what she did, she will report herself if not she will keep mute and either continue her wayward lifestyle or stop. If she doesn't report, then d person that knows about this will report her alongside evidence ooo. Every other thing you wrote are wrong....and if you move to other congratulation, the elder in the Cong will write a report about you on if u are doing well or not. If you have been spoken to before about a bad way of life or a bad relationship with an opposite sex or maybe you were once accused of molesting a child, it is only logical to give the elders in that other Cong that info so has to know how to monitor the person and protect every member of that Cong. But that doesn't change how they will relate will such person, infact they will find ways to keep encouraging him to leave such reckless life and keep doing things from the Bible....and his records are in secret and not leaked to members of the Cong. It is the work of the elders to make sure things that will make such person stumble isn't in his way....for example if he is an alcoholic, they try not to entertain him with beer when he visit them in their personal house or in AA gathering and stuff like that...I have given many info than I should....just trying to tell u. That all what you wrote there are misleading.....I won't say more on how the organization operate. The one I have told u is enough

Please where did I lie.
Jehovahs Witnesses are told to shun those that have left the religion is not a lie. In fact you are even directed not to pick the call of your child that has left. A video on this was broadcasted by the organization please watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feOtGdslHhk
Jehovahs Witnesses monitor their members vigorously and make sure everyone conforms is also not a lie.
I don't want to convert this thread to an argument so I will stop here
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Melissa16: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
SATANNIST:
bruh i married a full virgin. no stress yourself

You don't know,they buy Virginity now. Lol . so called virgins,that can suck dick for Africa. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / .... / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.