Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90534 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by adeboi1: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

You are digging your grave bro.now put yourself in that mans shoe will you like another banging your wife for you?

Will you?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by udemzyudex(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

I am not planning to continue sleeping with her even after her marriage

Let your conscience be the judge, put yourself in the man shoes, whether he forced himself or not, the fact still remains that she's about to get married and she's not bae any more just your bleep mate.

If you were the one, will you be happy?
I know it's easy to judge since we are not in your shoe and know how it can be hard to leave what you're enjoying or have been used to, but just try and put yourself in the guys shoe.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by robbase: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Quit the relationship now, so as to avoid future embarrassments. Even if you marry her, she may likely cheat on you later. Beside, she is now engaged to someone.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Priz20:
In my opinion,the girl is in love with you and you like her too cos you claim to have met her before him.
She should break up with the guy and date you.
If she marries the other guy the marriage will be a loveless one and you will wish she wasn't because you mentioned she is a nice girl to you.
Just date her and marry her instead.

My brother I will not lie to you. This babe is such a wonderful girl. Na me dey Bleep d relationship up sometimes wit my cheating. Regardless she forgives me and we continued like nothing happened. The relationship was good and rosy until the guy carry im wahala com. Mind you this babe never finish school o and the guy don advance for age
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by litaninja(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2020
What do you mean "property"?
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by mayim(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

My brother I will not lie to you. This babe is such a wonderful girl. Na me dey Bleep d relationship up sometimes wit my cheating. Regardless she forgives me and we continued like nothing happened. The relationship was good and rosy until the guy carry im wahala com. Mind you this babe never finish school o and the guy don advance for age
Ok, let me drop my two cents. So you have actually done well by bringing the topic here, I’ve done same in time past and got very useful advices, infact a guy took it upon himself, we exchanged numbers and he mentored next through it all. I sorted out my issues with my then fiancée and we are happily married with a daughter today.
Just like everyone has said, put the said guy in your shoes, it shatters a man’s ego and self esteem when he’s cheated on. Your ex is not a dummy that can’t think for herself, she should have stood her ground and said no to the guy regardless of the pressure from the parents, the day she said yes and accepted, you should have let her go, push her way. The sex is not worth hurting another man over, if tables turn miraculously, I won’t even advise you to marry the girl cos she will cheat on you the same way. It’s an integrity issue for you to give to your word to man while sleeping with another, it’s not excusable at all. Leave the girl and walk away with your head high, she will respect you. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Mcslize:

You are not taking strict measures. You are still enjoying the sex she is giving you that's why you are still allowing her to come over to bleep you. What stops you from advising her and preaching to her about how bad it is to commit fornication let alone adultry in a matrimonial home?

Because right now she is bent on fvcking you even after getting married to that naive innocent man who believes that all jw ladies don't fvxk except they are married and always go out to preach. A girl can be going out to preach and still pass there to bleep a guy outside. Very terrible thing to do.

Stop the girl from coming to your house. So all these she is doing with you for two years now, she has not been caught by other witness members or are the parents not aware their daughter is fvcking outside?

Do the parents know you? Are they aware their daughter is having illicit affair with you?

The more reason you need to reset that babe brain cuz she feels no single guilt about committing adultery in the future with you if she finally marry that innocent man.

Her parents know me as her friend. They are against it because I am not a witness. That was why they pushed her to the witness guy so that I will be out of the picture
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by AK481(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

But bro, guys should endeavor to make a girl love and be comfortable around them before talking about marrying her. How can you plan to marry a lady that doesn't love you? Na wetin cause all these things oo

why are you always breaking up and cheating on her when you were dating if both of you are comfortable ?

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by omoskenso(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

You reside in benin??
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Humanoid01(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Mexzie:

He is not trying to make anyone believe, he is just informing us. If u like believe, if u like don't believe, nobody gives a damn if u believe or not.
So stop acting like it's u he needs to convince.
Who the hell is this one?
Were you the one he mentioned? He replied my comment and I responded accordingly. Why don't you mind your damn business or just send your opinion to him? I don't need it.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by SILVERLINES: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

smash the pussy all you care till she gets tired.
And also find ways out to get some financial fund from her.

It's an aportunity use it judiciously.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by felixsodje(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
my brother please stop sleeping with her do not even have any thing to do with her concerning lover matters again, just go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness and move on with your life. It is well

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by dexterlawrence(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
No comment Enjoy ..
lolzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by MCIU: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2020
great
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2020
broswilli:
She can't continue cheating for very long because she would be caught. She should know that. Jehovah's witnesses are like detectives, once the proposal is made, the man's Jehovah witness friends will become natural detectives. Everywhere she goes it will be as if she is being followed. Every Jehovah's witness eyes will be on her and immediately she enters a suspicious place the message will get to the elders and her husband to be will definitely hear of it.

It is a thing of pride to report people you suspect in JW. So you could even be reported for talking to your female cousin if you are a man seen holding hands and strolling with your female cousin. It will surprise you how the elders will get the information within a flash. JW's sending reports about each other makes being one of them the most difficult life to live especially if you were not born in that organization. The whole environment is really toxic and you an outsider coming in would be wondering how people could live like this.

If you have a bad record in one branch, the elders will write about it and send the record to the branch you will be attending in the event of relocation so many youths tend to be moving about with bad records on their heads. You could be labelled as a rebellious person just for keeping a beard and with such a record everyone starts avoiding you.

This lady doesn't want to be a JW anymore and she is looking for a way out. She may have already been caught when the phone was ringing while at your place. A JW may be standing at your door waiting for the phone to ring so that they can confirm that she was at your place. If she is found guilty of fornicating she could be disfellowshipped. If she is disfellowshipped it means even her parents will not be allowed to speak with her, she would not be allowed to speak with her blood brothers and sisters in the religion.

She knows the consequences and she is preparing herself for it. People like this are called PIMO Physically In Mentally Out, by those that have left the organization.

Can we talk more please
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by U2ice(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Fvck on and fvck off when she gets married
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by iamimohtal(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:
Lies. You don't feel any pity for him.

You're nothing but a useless díldo that a woman is using to scratch her vagina so how can you??

I don't understand how you can comfortably be fúcking someone's fiancee. You are shameless.

Word �
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Marriage these days are overrated... Just get married and serve your God .. but never you think that your wife or husband can never cheat on you...
i'm buying this idea
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Mexzie:

Somebody will do exactly the same and MORE for the woman u want to marry and will eventually marry, if u change women, they will all do the same.

If u think its fine, by the name of GOD you will experience same and far worse.

Continue...

If I try to force a woman to marry me against her wish, let all you typed com to pass. If I don't they shall go to you in multi folds. Amen
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2020
seunisamidget10:

That's seun nairaland owner.

He creates and backdate fake accounts to post fake stories and generate traffic.
The account was created this month but he altered the date to 2018

I feel pity for the man sha because by now he should be a top class celebrity like Linda Ikeji but for his introverted homosexual and irritating nature.

You are the most foolish person alive. You will put yourself into a very big problem because of stupidity. How can you say what you don't know with much effrontery. See how he is accusing someone of something he knows nothing about

seun = Reile = Crownedrookie = GentRoyal = Aududunine11 = homo!
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Humanoid01:

I understand how you feel about this. How he went about the matter wasn't wise at all. If they end up getting married and she cheats on him, then he probably deserves it. However, that's not a justification, because it's a union and chances are she can grow to love him with time.

On your part, you got yourself in a more complicated situation: you have a girlfriend and you're cheating on her with a soon to be married woman. If you have a good conscience, you should also consider that. If you care for the lady who's about to be married and put yourself in her fiancé's shoes, then you should advise her to really think about what she wants to get into.

Quit sleeping with her, then tell her not to go into that union if she doesn't love him because it'll only spell hell for them. Don't do it because you want to keep having her around, but because you don't want her to be unhappy.

Thank you brother. May your days be long and filled with wisdom and wealth
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Obedinho130: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2020
vasco01:
Oboi you get mind oooooo

How come she even agree to date you sef?

I believe she isn't a witness

But if she is then she is just practicing witness

To the extent that you will cheat on her and she still come for puns services and consultations

Chai bro run for your life and destiny

Yeah i doubt. I know no one is perfect but not to that extent if she is truly a witness
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Fofo2014: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2020
You don’t feel any pity for him. You should be disciplined and principled enough to say no to evil. Whatever you don’t wish to have, don’t give it to another. Remember the law of kama
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by erumena(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes

Don't worry, continue, keep feeling for the guy until someone else starts feeling for you.

Karma is eyeing you in one corner.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Acidosis(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin 'Your girl's fiance' is the f00lish one here.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by clockwisereport: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2020
@chige777, is that not faculty of arts unn in ur profile picture?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2020
mayim:

Ok, let me drop my two cents. So you have actually done well by bringing the topic here, I’ve done same in time past and got very useful advices, infact a guy took it upon himself, we exchanged numbers and he mentored next through it all. I sorted out my issues with my then fiancée and we are happily married with a daughter today.
Just like everyone has said, put the said guy in your shoes, it shatters a man’s ego and self esteem when he’s cheated on. Your ex is not a dummy that can’t think for herself, she should have stood her ground and said no to the guy regardless of the pressure from the parents, the day she said yes and accepted, you should have let her go, push her way. The sex is not worth hurting another man over, if tables turn miraculously, I won’t even advise you to marry the girl cos she will cheat on you the same way. It’s an integrity issue for you to give to your word to man while sleeping with another, it’s not excusable at all. Leave the girl and walk away with your head high, she will respect you. God bless

Thank you and God bless you
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by MrSly(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??

I don't support the action though but at the same time I don't know when engagements become marriage. The lady is stupid and insincere. She is the only one that made the promise and should keep to it.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Brightgem(f): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lolz! See all of you are irresponsible. They dnt marry outside their church, yet she's sleeping around. The hypocrisy Sha! The one sleeping with an engaged woman too, welldone. If your daughter is ousted in future for doing something like this, you'll know where it came from. Your own life and doings tend to be repeated in your offsprigs. So continue o! grin
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
clockwisereport:
@chige777, is that not faculty of arts unn in ur profile picture?

It is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.