Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever (33393 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by TheSourcerer: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Not my cuppa tea
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by mrkings84(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good reminder my dear, only if them go agree to adhere. No be so one of my cousin sister go forced herself on one guy, stayed with him for 3yrs, delivered 2 kids for him, now the guy doesn't want her again....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Ennyholar: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
DenreleDave:
Don't push yourself on any guy, place yourself on a platform of respect.. Don't force any guy to love u, u wash his cloth, warm his body whenever he feels cold, sex him whenever he is Hot, u cohabit with him when he has nt made any move to wife you. You don't have a plan, no focus, all you know is him. You depend on him for everything you want, you have abandoned yourself and personal development.. All you just want his make him feel okay, he keeps achieving his but your own is halted.

Pussy loses value over time, it's not worth invest your future on.. Wear and tear depreciation.

Some of you even abandoned your education for a guy because he is already rich, hence, you don't need a certificate, you don't need a skill, you don't need any hustle... It will shock you when he starts treating you like a trash.

Short story: I have a female frnd (Shola, nt real name), she has a frnd (bisi). Bisi met a guy when he was in school, well to do guy. Bisi got pregnant for him and she dropped out coz the guy is very okay... The guy even rented a shop for her and fast forward, he started misbehaving.. The girl na drop out, she no get any skill notin notin.. All she have is herself and what she offered the guy (pussy). Even their kid is with her mother since the guy has finally ignored her.. Bisi came to Shola now coz she needs a place to stay and a job.. Shola was like when Bisi dey enjoy her man, the money n all, Bisi no remember her but Shola helped her secured a job now sha..

My point : don't let any guy deceive you with I will take care of you.. I will set up for you, you don't need any skill or cert... Don't sacrifice your future for money, develop yourself...

Don't let guys see you as an object of ridicule.. The truth is once serious guys hear that u r a single mother or hear a story that one guy housed u for like years and he didn't marry, he will think twice about you..

Moreover don't live your life for a man, live because you are a lady of value which no man can toss any how..

Be wise..... Don't sacrifice your future on the altar of love... Build yourself.. Respect yourself.. See ur man as a co-factor not as the main determinant..

We are all men and women of value
[/s]
Shut up!

See who's talking... Smh

This world is indeed filled with Hypocrites...

Not every guy is a pusṣy worshipper!

Get a life and fk off!

Cc: WICKEDfucker

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Kccheechy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is she not saying the truth?? Didn't Choima abandon her education to follow Davido upandan and eventually became his baby mama??
McBrooklyn:

Too much spite towards a fellow woman all in a sentence.. Smh angry

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Saying the truth is now spite.

Who did this to our generation?

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by rosy1992(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
TRUE TALK
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by hgyg: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
7 DAYS: WEBSITE DESIGN VIRTUAL TRAINING. Commencement Date: 26th June-2nd July.| TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk| REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System|
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by HantaVirus(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
How dumb ass posts like this makes front page is appalling sad

It goes both ways nigga, a woman who wants to be treated as a Queen must be ready to treat her man like a King...It shouldn't be a gender biased shit

Tha Fvck

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ejadike:
Why don't you bank from the comfort of you home without going to the bank to open an account? Just dial *737*0# to have an account.
Ennyholar:
Self respect is very important. One reason I started my little business with GTB *737#.I make money from my home by selling Airtimes and helping people pay for utilities.
Is GTB bank that poor that they can't pay for advert? rather than spamming every thread

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
When the woman you are talking to makes you feel as if you are talking and dealing with someone whom you deeply respect and look up to. They have the aura, the charisma and the confidence of a leader and know where to draw the line and communicate in seconds when they feel something is not right or not in place.

In my personal opinion such women are unafraid to tell you goodbye, let you know the rules of engagement and very clearly let you know what the boundaries that if you cross - it is goodbye for good.

When you are with such a woman - I can assure you this much - you will know it within minutes and you will have no doubts in your mind that this woman is someone who has self-worth, self-confidence and self-respect.
Hope I spoke well?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Nice write up.. thanks for the reminder tongue tongue tongue.
Ladies now a days, really need to add more values to themselves.. sincerely sad sad..
Most females out there now, are filled with misplaced priorities.. even in sch, but once u are well groomed, you won't fall peer pressure easily..
Money, money money, everyone shouting give me the bag undecided undecided undecided, as if someone collected their bags in the first place.. undecided undecided. Well, I can't blame them, the situation of the country self is not pleasing at all..
Thanks once again, for the reminder..
There's nothing nice about his write-up.
The guy is a Hypocrite.
Pusṣy worshipper and
Pusṣy ass niggà. Don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Biglittlelois(f): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
naptu2:

Yes you are. Well, maybe not lying, but you are mistaken (and this is the second time that you are making this mistake grin).

How is she mistaken? Davido publicly grabs her boobs and ass with no care that people are seeing it, doesnt that show lack of respect and that she's only an available pussy to him? Op is right, some women need thorough education on self respect.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Don't push yourself on any guy, place yourself on a platform of respect.. Don't force any guy to love u, u wash his cloth, warm his body whenever he feels cold, sex him whenever he is Hot, u cohabit with him when he has nt made any move to wife you. You don't have a plan, no focus, all you know is him. You depend on him for everything you want, you have abandoned yourself and personal development.. All you just want his make him feel okay, he keeps achieving his but your own is halted.

Pussy loses value over time, it's not worth invest your future on.. Wear and tear depreciation.

Some of you even abandoned your education for a guy because he is already rich, hence, you don't need a certificate, you don't need a skill, you don't need any hustle... It will shock you when he starts treating you like a trash.

Short story: I have a female frnd (Shola, nt real name), she has a frnd (bisi). Bisi met a guy when he was in school, well to do guy. Bisi got pregnant for him and she dropped out coz the guy is very okay... The guy even rented a shop for her and fast forward, he started misbehaving.. The girl na drop out, she no get any skill notin notin.. All she have is herself and what she offered the guy (pussy). Even their kid is with her mother since the guy has finally ignored her.. Bisi came to Shola now coz she needs a place to stay and a job.. Shola was like when Bisi dey enjoy her man, the money n all, Bisi no remember her but Shola helped her secured a job now sha..

My point : don't let any guy deceive you with I will take care of you.. I will set up for you, you don't need any skill or cert... Don't sacrifice your future for money, develop yourself...

Don't let guys see you as an object of ridicule.. The truth is once serious guys hear that u r a single mother or hear a story that one guy housed u for like years and he didn't marry, he will think twice about you..

Moreover don't live your life for a man, live because you are a lady of value which no man can toss any how..

Be wise..... Don't sacrifice your future on the altar of love... Build yourself.. Respect yourself.. See ur man as a co-factor not as the main determinant..

This one boyfriend don dump am grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by zuby4real10(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice write up. I always tell people that I pity any woman who has the mentality that it is the duty of a man to pay all her bills rather than her self just because she has pussy in between her legs. She will surely regret it in the long run.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Temitope1759(f): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ejadike:
Why don't you bank from the comfort of you home without going to the bank to open an account? Just dial *737*0# to have an account.

Have been hearing about people making money using this code. Can you explain to me how it works?
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Kccheechy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:

is ishilove not saying the truth?? Didn't Choima abandon her education to follow Davido upandan?? Has Davido married her legally? Is she not one of his babymamas? I thought she will be the last-bustop for Davido but I was wrong. After all the praises and global hyping he gave to chioma, he went ahead to get his makeup artist pregnant. If only she gave herself some respect, refused to become a baby mama for him and not throw herself at him, maybe he would have taken her seriously.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by morris477(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
But some girls carry their pussy as if it is certificate

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by jojothaiv(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Premiumwriter:
that is nobody's problem.

Tell your father that you want to be equal with your hubby. He should not take any bride price. And you too, contribute equally with your hubby and share the bills during and after marriage. Maybe then we can think about the equality

grin grin grin

Nairaland too sweet, abeg

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Biglittlelois(f): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Spite? How?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Farki: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:

But she's correct, we all know it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
]Don't push yourself on any guy, place yourself on a platform of respect.. Don't force any guy to love u, u wash his cloth, warm his body whenever he feels cold, sex him whenever he is Hot, u cohabit with him when he has nt made any move to wife you. You don't have a plan, no focus, all you know is him. You depend on him for everything you want, you have abandoned yourself and personal development.. All you just want his make him feel okay, he keeps achieving his but your own is halted.

So na man fault still? Always men. Someone doesn't wanna do a thing other than fuwadu for cash and na men fault.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by sureinfo: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good point
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice write up.

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Well who was it that started the tradition?
And who's at the receiving end?
Lastly, who's asking men to pay the bride price?

I won’t ever start wishing that bride price payment should be done away with. It is a good Igbo tradition. You pay it to the last dot cool. I love culture, without culture we have nothing to identify us with.

However a woman should have money so that if a man starts disrespecting her (or her people) because he “bought” her, she would be able to return the bride price, and “unbuy” herself for good cool. Wise women in oppressive situations have been doing this for ages. The Igbo culture has a provision for this.

How much is even the bride price that any woman shouldn’t be able to stash away “in case of incasity”?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Biglittlelois(f): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
morris477:
But some girls carry their pussy as if it is certificate

If you guys stop worshipping their pussy as if its the best thing after sliced bread, they wouldn't see their pussy as certificate.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Godpikin4real(f): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmmm, nice one, bravo.
I guess u should add a little more volume.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by sircatherine45(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I can offer the same thing a man can offer.
yoi can't offer dick na...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Liposure: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Well said. *Applause*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.