Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30665 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
bigname23:
yeah na d same thing we de talk..[b]I have not seen d woman that can rape me in dis life [/b]but I know pepo that it can happen to. so wen I see sumtin like dis I don't just wave it off and say ..for wetin how woman go rape u and u still dey dere dey look ...no because I know it can happen ...anyway no qualms bro
Lol at bolded. Good thing you mentioned Woman and not women, cuz there was this female groupie that was all high on crack and my guy was like, if den leave me among their midst they will rape me and I will be outnumbered.
No qualms, with the way you sound, person like you even if the girls be two, you fi stand your ground.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by bigname23: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Lol at bolded. Good thing you mentioned Woman and not women, cuz there was this female groupie that was all high on crack and my guy was like, if den leave me among their midst they will rape me and I will be outnumbered.
No qualms, with the way you sound, person like you even if the girls be two, you fi stand your ground.
na true sha ..e get d wey go many reach like 3 hefty ladies..lol na God go help person for dat case oh
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Austin1805:
what if the coke has been drugged?
yes for the benefit of every guy here op"s coke was drugged by said girl then she twerked her ass on his dick and his dick got to attention then she sat on it and raped him while he was moaning in pleasure saying stop dont stop stop dont stop stop

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
kalex0:

You are mad!!
You are referring to yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:

You are referring to yourself.
Dumb girl

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by NaeChris: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
They will argue that a girl can rape a guy and tear their clothes when you say they should dress decently. N'edeceivu onwe unu.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
they didn’t cause they were threatened with something.
She threatened when she locked the door.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dumb girl
That's your specialty.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dumb girl

Very dump

Supposing it was the other way round, she won't spit this rubbish
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:

That's your specialty.

Niccompu
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
kalex0:

Niccompu
That's who you are.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

Very dump

Supposing it was the other way round, she won't spit this rubbish
Lol don't mind the silly girl.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

That's your specialty.
Everyone knows that you are dumb, it's such a big shame.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:

That's your portion.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:

You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself, meddling into someone's else topic. Using derogatory words shows your mental capacity. I exchange words with people of substance not a nobody like you. You have started a war that will consume you.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

Niccompu

That's exactly what you are, only an irresponsible man exchange words with ladies.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Toma2: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
k l know no one will believe me but my conscience is clear now i ve report her
Who U report to?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

That's exactly what you are, only an irresponsible man exchange words with ladies.

But a responsible lady can talk anyhow right

Let me repeat this again

U are mad!!!!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself, meddling into someone's else topic. Using derogatory words shows your mental capacity. I exchange words with people of substance not a nobody like you. You have started a war that will consume you.

Supposing it was the other way round, will u talk like this??

That means if u are forced and u got wet during the process
Z no longer a rape then

Fish brain!!!
Nah ur type we dey Bleep with Indonie and egg
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

Supposing it was the other way round, will u talk like this??

That means if u are forced and u got wet during the process
Z no longer a rape then

Fish brain!!!
Nah ur type we dey Bleep with Indonie and egg

Even in your dreams, I wasn't talking to you, I expressed myself, you interfered insulting me, I kept mute. Both of you continued to insult me. Do I look like your chewing gum girls, you must be dreaming. I have no interest in your type.

TRY AGAIN ANOTHER DAY.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

But a responsible lady can talk anyhow right
Let me repeat this again
U are mad!!!!
You are the mad man, drinking panadol for someone headache.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by OnyeOgboni: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
This girl rape me four years ago in school when she called me on phone to come to her room to help her get drugs that she was sick, that she want to give me money i went there innocently to collect the money to buy the drugs , when i entered her room i noticed the room was neatly arrange spray with a nice spray and she was playing love song with her laptop she was laughing when she saw me i was like where is the money for the drugs she told me she was not sick this girl was putting On mini nighty gown she gave me food and coke to blend the food which i ate then she started rowing her waist on my face i look at her in amaze i told her i want to go this girl rush to the door lock the door put the key in her pant i was i like what are you doing she push me to the bed i told her i don't ve condom she remove my belt drag my trousers down and climb on my erected dick will went like 2 rounds. i haven't report this to anyone i cried the next day when i went to my hostel cause it was my second time of havIng sex and the ist time i was rape. her pictures
Shame on you!!!!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:
I don't believe this.
you devilish girls won't believe when a guy speak the truth, but quick to condemn a guy whose name is on front page for rape case, whereas no proper investigation was done. Your mind will never agree that girls can also rape a guy....
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
"she push me to the bed i told her i don't ve condom she remove my belt drag my trousers down and climb on my erected dick "

grin grin grin
Op you be fool

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Shut up you dead brained girl, you are a typical Nigerian fish brained slay queen, obviously the queen of dumbness! cheesy

everyone knows that you are dumb and instead of you to check yourself, you are here blaming me, am not the reason of your extreme dumbness, go seek for help and you shall be free.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Even in your dreams, I wasn't talking to you, I expressed myself, you interfered insulting me, I kept mute. Both of you continued to insult me. Do I look like your chewing gum girls, you must be dreaming. I have no interest in your type.

TRY AGAIN ANOTHER DAY.
No one is interesting in a dumb girl, that guy will rather date an intelligent working class lady than a dumb girl like you. grin
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Shut up you dead brained girl, you are a typical Nigerian fish brained slay queen, obviously the queen of dumbness! cheesy

everyone knows that you are dumb and instead of you to check yourself, you are here blaming me, am not the reason of your extreme dumbness, go seek for help and you shall be free.

You are dumb, you have a turkey brain. King of dumbness. You need help, don't put your frustration on me. Zoom off.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
No one is interesting in a dumb girl, that guy will rather date an intelligent working class lady than a dumb girl like you. grin

Now I know you are truly dumb. I never told you I wasn't working. Any lady who dates you is sitting on a time bomb.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

You are dumb, you have a turkey brain. King of dumbness. You need help, don't put your frustration on me. Zoom off.
Lol at least nobody said I'm dumb, but you everyone called you, mad, stupid, dumb etc.

your moniker should have been dumb1992, you are too dumb and stupid for my liking. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Now I know you are truly dumb. I never told you I wasn't working. Any lady who dates you is sitting on a time bomb.
Lol I'm currently dating a foreign lady that is 1000 times better than you in all ramifications, she's very smart, classy and lively and doesn't stink like you, her royal dumbness! grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol at least nobody said I'm dumb, but you everyone called you, mad, stupid, dumb etc.

your moniker should have been dumb1992, you are too dumb and stupid for my liking. cheesycheesy

You are the epitome of dumbness, you started this whole charade . You are stupid in your utterances.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol I'm currently dating a foreign lady that is 1000 times better than you in all ramifications, she's very smart, classy and lively and doesn't stink like you, her royal dumbness! grin

Look at this fool. Foreign lady indeed. Bf No 8.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.