Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30663 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

I'm the epitome of dumbness, I started this whole charade . I am stupid in my utterances.
This classify you the best, the queen of dumbness, that's what I will call you from now henceforth. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Look at this fool. Foreign lady indeed. Bf No 8.
Hail the queen of dumbness, the royal fish brained queen of dumbness. cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
This classify you the best, the queen of dumbness, that's what I will call you from now henceforth. cheesycheesycheesy

King of foolishness.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

I'm the queen of dumbness and foolishness.
Hail the dumbass queen cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Hail the queen of dumbness, the royal fish brained queen of dumbness. cheesy

Hail Bf No 8. One and only puppy.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Hail the dumbass queen cheesy
Puppy king.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Puppy king.
Dumb queen
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dumb queen
puppy king.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Even in your dreams, I wasn't talking to you, I expressed myself, you interfered insulting me, I kept mute. Both of you continued to insult me. Do I look like your chewing gum girls, you must be dreaming. I have no interest in your type.

TRY AGAIN ANOTHER DAY.

A fool

That's what you are

I wish I can c u now
U deserve a resounding slap
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

puppy king.

Dumb ass
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Blyzz:
you devilish girls won't believe when a guy speak the truth, but quick to condemn a guy whose name is on front page for rape case, whereas no proper investigation was done. Your mind will never agree that girls can also rape a guy....

The girl nah fool

Big one

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Now I know you are truly dumb. I never told you I wasn't working. Any lady who dates you is sitting on a time bomb.

Who cares if you are working or not

Please keep shut!!!!!
You are very dumb
I'm very sure u weren't employed based on merit
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

A fool
That's what you are
I wish I can c u now U deserve a resounding slap
You are the biggest fool.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

Dumb ass
Ass licker.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

Who cares if you are working or not
Please keep shut!!!!! You are very dumb I'm very sure u weren't employed based on merit
I'm not the architect of your problem, go to synagogue.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

You are the biggest fool.

Idiot
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

I'm not the architect of your problem, go to synagogue.

This is one of the problems we have in this country

How will they employ someone that's not qualified enough...

U are a disgrace maam
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

This is one of the problems we have in this country

How will they employ someone that's not qualified enough...

U are a disgrace maam

A graduate of Business Admin, with a professional certificate in management.. You need to grow up. Sorry for yourself.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

Idiot
You are the idiot.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

A graduate of Business Admin, with a professional certificate in management.. You need to grow up. Sorry for yourself.

If u are really a graduate, u won't spit out that rubbish

Once again

U are mad!!!!!

U din bliv the story but if it was from a lady, stupid feminist like you won't let us rest.

In addition, u are mad!!!!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

If u are really a graduate, u won't spit out that rubbish

Once again

U are mad!!!!!

U din bliv the story but if it was from a lady, stupid feminist like you won't let us rest.

In addition, u are mad!!!!

You are raving mad. It's only a mad man that knows a mad person.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

You are raving mad. It's only a mad man that knows a mad person.

I pray u will be raped one day and u will post ur story here

Nobody will Believe u

Fish brain!!!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

I pray u will be raped one day and u will post ur story here

Nobody will Believe u

Fish brain!!!

You are the one to be raped and your unborn daughter. You asked for it, you will definitely see it. Scum bag. That will be your portion. The forces that hold this earth together has stamped it. The creator of the universe will make your life a living hell.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

You are the one to be raped and your unborn daughter. You asked for it, you will definitely see it. Scum bag. That will be your portion. The forces that hold this earth together has stamped it.

Somebody posted his story here and the first that came out from your mouth is "I don't Believe this story"

Nobody will ever Believe yours too

I pity ur bf (even if u av any)
He doesn't know know the kind of breed he's dealing with

Motherfucket
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

Somebody posted his story here and the first that came out from your mouth is "I don't Believe this story"

Nobody will ever Believe yours too

I pity ur bf (even if u av any)
He doesn't know know the kind of breed he's dealing with

Motherfucket

Nobody will believe your story when your doom finally happens. Even if you take it to daily times. Scum bag.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Nobody will believe your story when your doom finally happens. Even if you take it to daily times. Scum bag.
I'm just wasting my time replying ur dumb messages.

With this few points u v dropped, I'm more than convinced that are very dumb.
Fish brain.

No wonder people were abusing u ...

U are really dump.

I doubt if u are gainfully employed
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by rosy1992(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

With this few points u v dropped, I'm more than convinced that are very dumb. Fish brain.

U are really dump.
Ass licker. You have an insect brain.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

K
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:
puppy king.
The royal dumb queen cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

With this few points u v dropped, I'm more than convinced that are very dumb.
Fish brain.

U are really dump.

She's the queen of dumbness, what do you expect cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Then you have no brain.cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just Like That?

You Can Be Arrested For This Rubbish. Better Take This Down.

So Many Things In Your Post Has Turned Your Claims to Bullshiit

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.