Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30668 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Freelane33:
Ha this is labake nah , she don rape me too grin grin
Nah mulika no be labake. cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Freelane33(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin
Iceyjayz:
Nah mulika no be labake. cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Shanklee:
2fvcking rounds

If I talk now...............

U cannor run away after the first round abi

Here we go again, blaming the victim angry
What causes rape? Rapists! angry

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I've heard that, if a woman much stronger than a man force herself on him and he can't fight back, sure thing that's rape.
Putting those on an average man and woman scenario and judge.
You must be a pussy Nigga, smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by haweezii(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
In most cases if it's a female victim, the chances of winning a physical fight against the pervert is low, most cry and submit. If it's a guy (victim) in a one on one situation, a punch in the woman's belly or throat will knock her out temporarily. The way guys act to gay rape Vs different gender rape are different, the guy is likely to fight the male (gay) compared to the otherwise.
Guys be claiming false rape when they can get out of the situation, some guy won't fight a girl raping them but, will battle an armed man trying to steal from them.
What if he's younger than her how's he gonna overpower her
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
rosy1992:
I don't believe this.

Warum wirst du glauben, wenn du einer von ihnen bist?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Can't you just understand that there is male rape but not as rampant as that of female rape?

You re arguing that a woman can't rape a man and I said you are wrong.

How frequent it happens or how it happens shouldn't be an issue here.

Is there anything like male rape.... Yes.
Wrong, I didn't say a woman can't rape a man. I even gave examples of male rape above. What I am trying to say is, on a one on one situation a girl is less likely to do it, she might even end of with bruises. Now, tell me how easy, is it for an average girl trying to steal from you (no weapon from her), do you defend yourself or keep saying please stop stealing, no, please, stop, no is no. I didn't consent to those properties.
*you may skip the question if you wish
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
haweezii:

What if he's younger than her how's he gonna overpower her
I made that as an example of male rape in one of my earlier post. Sure if he can't overpower her, it's rape.
Poking/raking/putting the fingers into the female pervert eyes can stun her, if she attacks back forcefully and overshadow him, sorry rape is likely to happen.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This one weak me. But males are stronger than ladies and can easily fight off a woman who wanna molest them. @Op why didn't you fight? Or she bigger than you?

Was she on top throughout the rounds? Cos if u took control at any point, it not rape.
It doesn't matter if he eventually took control at any point, she climbed him without his consent and raped him. Even it was for 5 seconds, rape is rape.
Stop justifying rape and blaming the victim you pervertangry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Wrong, I didn't say a woman can't rape a man. I even gave examples of male rape above. What I am trying to say is, on a one on one situation a girl is less likely to do it, she might even end of with bruises. Now, tell me how easy, is it for an average girl trying to steal from you (no weapon from her), do you defend yourself or keep saying please stop stealing, no, please, stop, no is no. I didn't consent to those properties.
*you may skip the question if you wish
...For me personally it can't happen. But do you agree that some guys can be so weak to allow such to happen?

Since you agree that some women can be more physically stronger than some men,why can't such happen?

If the situation arises that the person that comes to collect his phone is more physically stronger.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You must be a pussy Nigga, smh!
Nope.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by franklingud(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Can she rape me please??

I need a girl to rape me....

Make I see if she no go run

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Wang1tang: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...For me personally it can't happen. But do you agree that some guys can be so weak to allow such to happen?

Since you agree that some women can be more physically stronger than some men,why can't such happen?

If the situation arises that the person that comes to collect his phone is more physically stronger.
I do agree with you to an extent, imagine two unattractive girls trying to force a guy to give them oral only. The guy may be disgusted and could stand his way (probably punch one or push her and hit the other, not like killing them).
I will be surprise if 3 Nikki Bella should force 1 John Cena.

Yeah, girls can rape guys but, let's be honest on a one on one average boy and girl situation, the guy is likely to throw her out.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by cezarman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
rosy1992:

Every negative words you say portrays your personality, you are showing your mannerisms here. ride on, I don't intend replying you again. keep it up.

Sharrap there!
The guy is right.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Babe rape u?....lol...ur prick stand before sex,.u don't need to tell her no again... D man down there has told her yes already by standing up and speaking for itself grin grin...Babe rape u?...u go two round... Am 100% sure u changed style sef..Pls don't tarnish that girl image...with what u wrote, it is a mutual thing BTW both of u, so grow up and delete her picture man

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by bigwig071(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Do you pay her for raping you?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I do agree with you to an extent, imagine two unattractive girls trying to force a guy to give them oral only. The guy may be disgusted and could stand his way (probably punch one or push her and hit the other, not like killing them).

Yeah, girls can rape guys but, let's be honest on a one on one average boy and girl situation, the guy is likely to throw her out .

The more u keep saying that makes u look stupid. Do u think one man can easily rape a girl? Forget the frame or body size if a girl doesn't want u to penetrate u will not even near the pant without any weapon ( like u say) it goes both ways. Theres nothing to be suprised about.

You should have said the truth abt being a pussy nigga. Its what u are....first grade undecided

9 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Manpoly:
Babe rape u?....lol...ur prick stand before sex,.u don't need to tell her no again... D man down there has told her yes already by standing up and speaking for itself grin grin...Babe rape u?...u go two round... Am 100% sure u changed style sef..Pls don't tarnish that girl image...with what u wrote, it is a mutual thing BTW both of u, so grow up and delete her picture man
....Allow the girl to debunk the story.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Liposure: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is this even possible
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
dairykidd:

The more u keep saying that makes u look stupid. Do u think one man can easily rape a girl? Forget the frame or body size if a girl doesn't want u to penetrate u will not even near the pant without any weapon ( like u say) it goes both ways. Theres nothing to be suprised about.

You should have said the truth abt being a pussy nigga. Its what u are....first grade undecided
... Exactly.But will they agree to this?

I ve said it before that it is not easy for a single guy to rape a girl without weapon except the girl too want it.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Yeah, girls can rape guys but, let's be honest on a one on one average boy and girl situation, the guy is likely to throw her out.
....I wanted to reply you but had to stop when I saw the perfect reply to you from diarykidd

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
dairykidd:

It won't take anything from you to share yours without been insultive, if you don't like mine you can just pass.
Also, a man forcing a woman might not be easy, guy or girl or whosoever is doing it, it is still rape.
You can skip the question below. (no weapon attached, you are in full consciousness too)
Can a average girl rape you
Can a average girl rob you.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Exactly.But will they agree to this?

I ve said it before that it is not easy for a single guy to rape a girl without weapon except the girl too want it .
Its the simple truth... if she doesn't want it u nor fit enter bro without weapon. No argument

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is the Said Rapist on N.L
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Liposure: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Two rounds? And you claimed it was rape. Doesn't add up
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by HembaqMbk: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Let's be honest, what actions will guys take if the girl (assumed pervert) is replaced with a regular guy (gay pervert).

You are not expected to hit a woman. you get the point now?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
she has a nice azz so i dont underrstand why u crying of getting raped by such girl as dis

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rgade:

Here we go again, blaming the victim angry
What causes rape? Rapists! angry
how did I blame him?? I said that he should run away and report grin
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by HembaqMbk: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The girl is without weapon nor did she drugged him, funny enough you will see this same guy defending himself against a female thief and can beat her to the point of death but, claiming he can't defend his body.
Should a regular guy attempt stealing a cell phone from him, do you expect him to say : sir, no don't take it oo, I am not giving consent, please oo.
Watch how he defend a phone with his life. SMH.

Real men don't fight women.....
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It won't take anything from you to share yours without been insultive, if you don't like mine you can just pass.
Also, a man forcing a woman might not be easy, guy or girl or whosoever is doing it, it is still rape.
You can skip the question below. (no weapon attached, you are in full consciousness too)
Can a average girl rape you
Can a average girl rob you.
There is no one answer to that question. If she's stronger or bulky/ heavy and my position at the time will determine her success or not same goes if its the other way round . You were sounding too annoying like females can't really rape men except the man is not okay.. females rape men everyday, sexually molest and harass men daily and everyone will say its not rape or harassment because he's the man and enjoyed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
dairykidd:

Its the simple truth... if she doesn't want it u nor fit enter bro without weapon. No argument
.... No argument bro.Just like a guy can't have even mutual sex with his girlfriend if she says she doesn't want to.

These are simple anology but I don't know why guys don't get it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.