Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30633 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by April4th(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Just say you want to advertise your babe and leave the cock/bull story. Thank you
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Kryptonvinyl(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2020
LedRock:
He didn't have a condom means he gave no consent but she went ahead and raped him.

Some people avoid having sex without condoms so as not to get infected with some kind of disease. Now, if a girl actually wanted to have sex with a guy but the guy doesn't have a condom, and she says she can't have sex without condoms, but the guy went ahead and forced her, isn't that rape?

And if you're think cuz his di.ck was erect its enough consent, also take note that some girls cum while being raped.

And if you're thinking that he could easily have overpowered her, i want u to note these 2 things.
1) Some girls that say they were raped actually had a chance to shout and call for help. Maybe for some reasons they chose not to. Maybe cuz they feel he'll attack her (maybe killing her), Or maybe cuz she doesn't wanna tarnish his image in his environment (doesn't want him disgraced), doesn't want him arrested, she later enjoyed it, etc etc. So maybe this guy in question felt something in this category.

2) This guy felt that if he hits her in the wrong place she might die. This will lead to something big, charged with murder. Who the hell gon believe him that he was tryna escape from being raped.
Note that men receive sentences that
are 63 percent higher, on average, than their
female counterpart, for the same crime committed (same degree too).
Reason am
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

haha lefulelfu grin grin
But most guys are defending him na
Will you want to get raped by her?

this question is funny grin
if i tell u a lady with such kind of rear attack rape me will u believe me? grin grin
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

As for the topic
#saynotorape
But your situation is very somehow
Did she have any weapon on her?
If she did,then you should really report her to police or drag her on Twitter.

If she didn't have a weapon on her,how did she manipulate you or coerce you into sex

Modified:- This guy is either a troll or a clout chaser.
I hope the girl isn't on nairaland too.
You can see in one of his posts below where he even claims to be a rapist.
Mynd44, rule 8 and rule 2 was disobeyed.
I hope this post is taken down soon.
In a sane climate,the guy could be arrested.
ohh so op made a thread about lusting on a girl with big yansh and he now made this thread about a girl with big yansh raping him sad sad sad
ok ooooo grin grin grin grin
i dont know sha grin
maybe its the girl he was lusting on that raped him cheesy cheesy

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 1:12am On Jun 19, 2020
lefulefu:
this question is funny grin
if i tell u a lady with such kind of rear attack rape me will u believe me? grin grin
grin
For the sake of guys here who believe the op's story I will ooo.
But between me and you,we know say na u go nack am.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2020
lefulefu:
ohh so op made a thread about lusting on a girl with big yansh and he now made this thread about a girl with big yansh raping him sad sad sad
ok ooooo grin grin grin grin
i dont know sha grin
maybe its the girl he was lusting on that raped him cheesy cheesy
can you imagine?
He prolly doesn't know her and he's been using the pic of her to waaank.
Now coming here to seek attention.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin
For the sake of guys here who believe the op's story I will ooo.
But between me and you,we know say na u go nack am.

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 1:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Some people avoid having sex without condoms so as not to get infected with some kind of disease. Now, if a girl actually wanted to have sex with a guy but the guy doesn't have a condom, and she says she can't have sex without condoms, but the guy went ahead and forced her, isn't that rape?

And if you're think cuz his di.ck was erect its enough consent, also take note that some girls cum while being raped.

And if you're thinking that he could easily have overpowered her, i want u to note these 2 things.
1) Some girls that say they were raped actually had a chance to shout and call for help. Maybe for some reasons they chose not to. Maybe cuz they feel he'll attack her (maybe killing her), Or maybe cuz she doesn't wanna tarnish his image in his environment (doesn't want him disgraced), doesn't want him arrested, she later enjoyed it, etc etc. So maybe this guy in question felt something in this category.

2) This guy felt that if he hits her in the wrong place she might die. This will lead to something big, charged with murder. Who the hell gon believe him that he was tryna escape from being raped.
Reason am
oga,you can rest now.
The story is fake
Check my earlier post on the previous thread

#saynotorape
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
can you imagine?
He prolly doesn't know her and he's been using the pic of her to waaank.
Now coming here to seek attention.
for the sake of the guys here lets just believe the girl caught op masturbating with her pix then got angry and overpowered op and raped him

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 1:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Reason am
Guy we are saying same thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 1:47am On Jun 19, 2020
LedRock:
But she didn't, so he was not interested and gave no consent, simple!!
So it's rape.
presence or absence of protection is not key determinant of consent or rejection..
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by meobizy(f): 3:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Join Year: 2016. Total Number Of Comments Posted: 2455.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Coldie(m): 4:16am On Jun 19, 2020
If u are a guy banging w girl on your people with a condom and she takes it off, its rape
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Mstick: 4:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Rape isn't something to joke with.

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by DorianD(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Justbehave:
Look at how people both men and women here were quick to label op's rape issue as false because he got an erection.Yes as a man any stimulation around the dick,there must be erection. The main thing here was that she did it out of his consent. He was shouting no but she went on to have her way. If it is a lady that said this,all of you would be calling for the guys head. Shame on the men here that debunked this story. Tueh on you guys.
No one to save the boychild
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2020
LedRock:
See foolish statement, what about female rape victims that didn't fight with the rapists would you say they weren't raped? He said No that's the important thing, so it's rape.
they didn’t cause they were threatened with something.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Smozeed(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2020
LET THE WORLD KNOW YOU!!!

*|FIRSTLINK|* OFFERS A SUBSIDISED [BUSINESS PREMIUM PACKAGE] FOR EVERY BUSINESSES, INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES IN GETTING A UNIQUE BRAND OR RE-BRAND.

GET ANY TWO OF THE BELOW BRANDING AND MARKETTING PACKAGES AND GET A FREE {GIF PRESENTATION} THAT SPEAKS IT ALL ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, FOR JUST 2,500;
4. 3D CARTOON CHARACTERS FOR MARKETING AND PRESENTATION VIDEO
5. 3D VIDEO ANIMATION
6. 3D WHITE BOARD VIDEO ANIMATION

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GOLDEN CHANCE TO MODERNISE AND SETUP YOUR BUSINESS WITH A TASTE OF UNIQUENESS. AND MARKET YOUR BUSINESS AND SERVICES TO THE WORLD IN GLAMOUR.

OFFER LAST TILL 3RD OF JULY, 2020.
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

OTHER INCENTIVES AND ADVANTAGES ARE WAITING WITHIN.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO BEGIN;

Https:///FirstLinkBusinessPremiumPackage

OR

https:///KXH1vHyFWwgFLTBUEL3Zyy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2020
joviegghead:
As I was reading your story, I was just laughing. But when I saw the girl's pictures. Omo, I weak completely .
Op even said he cried the next day. Lol

You were raped? But were aroused before anything started.
It's funny how people have been Defending the op. I wonder why people read without imagination or discernment. Read the story properly. It's obvious the op has ulterior motive for dragging the girl out. Because there is no substantial description to prove this rape. He wasn't drugged, neither did he show any resistance. He even 'asked for a condom', a sign of consent, which ever way you look at it.
The point is mutual consent existed between both party. The op here is simply describing his reluctance. But reluctance is different from not consenting at all.

Wetin I no go see for nairaland grin
Somebody was raped and instead of you to cry for him you talking about his dick being erect before everything started.
Don't you know that he goes about with an erected dick looking for who to rape him? He even went 2rounds like the rape was so good he couldn't have enough.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by joviegghead: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Somebody was raped and instead of you to cry for him you talking about his dick being erect before everything started.
Don't you know that he goes about with an erected dick looking for who to rape him? He even went 2rounds like the rape was so good he couldn't have enough.

grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by fuwaski(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:

His write-up indicates that he had a mutual sex with her not rape.

Rape is not something to be proud of, he practically enjoyed it.
You go it so twisted cus his dick was against his NO. Just like d way some girls moan during rape undecided
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by fuwaski(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Am still in search of that place or office were cute ladies rape men o. A friend sent me to ask grin
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Lush100(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Sir, u are right
They understand what you are trying to say. They are just playing the cevil's advocate here
A hypothetical man is generally stronger than a hypothetical woman (give and take).
That's the truth.

Having said that,
U Mentioned he could be drugged.
According to ops story I think he said he ate her food and drank her drink. (Already plotting the drug scenario here grin

I think the bone of contention here is the issue of consent as the yard stick to define rape rather than intent.
Like saying no when in real sense you wouldn't mind if no consequences are borne.

Stephenmoka4:
Wrong, I didn't say a woman can't rape a man. I even gave examples of male rape above. What I am trying to say is, on a one on one situation a girl is less likely to do it, she might even end of with bruises. Now, tell me how easy, is it for an average girl trying to steal from you (no weapon from her), do you defend yourself or keep saying please stop stealing, no, please, stop, no is no. I didn't consent to those properties.
*you may skip the question if you wish
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by fuwaski(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This one weak me. But males are stronger than ladies and can easily fight off a woman who wanna molest them. @Op why didn't you fight? Or she bigger than you?

Was she on top throughout the rounds? Cos if u took control at any point, it not rape.

HE GAVE HER NO CONSENT. Try and understand. He was totally manipulated in the act. I have experienced that though am also looking forward to having another one grin
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by bigname23: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2020
what is the definition of rape? ... sex without consent..so it's safe to say any girl dat has defended sex without consent here on dis thread is a rape apologist.. do u know how many guys are still in prison 2day because dey had sex with ladies without their consent ...whether she was screaming oh or she was moaning ..d question will be did she agree to have sex with u? so make una nor change am becos say na man or becos he dick stand...nowadays self some girls will even say u are harassing dem sexually if u still try to gist dem after dey have said no...shey wen it's is d other way round now u people want to defend rape ....rape apologists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Lush100:
Sir, u are right
They understand what you are trying to say. They are just playing the cevil's advocate here
A hypothetical man is generally stronger than a hypothetical woman (give and take).
That's the truth.

Having said that,
U Mentioned he could be drugged.
According to ops story I think he said he ate her food and drank her drink. (Already plotting the drug scenario here grin

I think the bone of contention here is the issue of consent as the yard stick to define rape rather than intent.
Like saying no when in real sense you wouldn't mind if no consequences are borne.,

Exactly, just like one telling his friend not to take his N10, then the friend gave him his phone to flex and later took the N10 from the table. After using the friend's phone, you start calling him thief; that you didn't give him consent, no is no. Where as, you can literally just keep the money in your pocket and avoid stories but, no.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Austin1805(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2020
lefulefu:
a woman can rape a man if she drugs him...but that a woman will just physically overpower a man i dont see how dat one is possible
what if the coke has been drugged?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by bigname23: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
it does not matter if d guy,s dick was erect or if d lady was wet ..wat matter,s is dat he or she said no ...it does not matter whether dey fight back or not ...nobody has d right to go ahead and have sex with a person when d person has clearly refused. u are not the owner of deir body so if d owner tells u no. u don't have right to say otherwise based on wat u might think dey want.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by bigname23: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Exactly, just like one telling his friend not to take his N10, then the friend gave him his phone to flex and later took the N10 from the table. After using the friend's phone, you start calling him thief; that you didn't give him consent, no is no. Where as, you can literally just keep the money in your pocket and avoid stories but, no.
Bros wen u see d example u give does,z it correlate...try it and go sleep with a girl and she tells u no but u can see dat she is wet but she is saying no , ...go ahead and sleep with someone like dat first and go and stand in front of a judge to say ..she said no sha but she was wet and from her body language I felt like she wanted it but she said no..make u see whether u nor go prison becos na u get her body

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2020
bigname23:
Bros wen u see d example u give does,z it correlate...try it and go sleep with a girl and she tells u no but u can see dat she is wet but she is saying no , ...go ahead and sleep with someone like dat first and go and stand in front of a judge to say ..she said no sha but she was wet and from her body language I felt like she wanted it but she said no..make u see whether u nor go prison becos na u get her body
If she say no, I won't do anything. If I say no, and she insist I'll leave the place for her. Let her do herself.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by bigname23: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If she say no, I won't do anything. If I say no, and she insist I'll leave the place for her. Let her do herself.
y will u not do anything even though she is still in d room? is it not becos it will still be called rape? same thing goes for a woman too yes u might leave d room if it was u but not every guy is like u ...una think say na every man get liver but it's not true there are men dat are taking constant beating from thier wivez and there are some virgin guys dat are timid ,shy or not physically strong enough to leave in dat kind of situation...so nor dey judge like dat
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2020
bigname23:
y will u not do anything even though she is still in d room? is it not becos it will still be called rape? same thing goes for a woman too yes u might leave d room if it was u but not every guy is like u ...una think say na every man get liver but it's not true there are men dat are taking constant beating from thier wivez and there are some virgin guys dat are timid ,shy or not physically strong enough to leave in dat kind of situation...so nor dey judge like dat
She said no, what else do you want me to do (I can take things literally, if you jokingly say I should leave you, don't be surprised when I start acting like we took a restraining order).
I do agree not everybody is like a set of people, a woman beating her spouse is likely to get a divorce the following week or take legal action, otherwise the man heart is different or just enduring.
I will be honest with you, I usually don't put myself in a female raping male situation, it's possible but, I will definitely read her play.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by bigname23: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
She said no, what else do you want me to do (I can take things literally, if you jokingly say I should leave you, don't be surprised when I start acting like we took a restraining order).
I do agree not everybody is like a set of people, a woman beating her spouse is likely to get a divorce the following week or take legal action, otherwise the man heart is different or just enduring.
I will be honest with you, I usually don't put myself in a female raping male situation, it's possible but, I will definitely read her play.
yeah na d same thing we de talk..I have not seen d woman that can rape me in dis life but I know pepo that it can happen to. so wen I see sumtin like dis I don't just wave it off and say ..for wetin how woman go rape u and u still dey dere dey look ...no because I know it can happen ...anyway no qualms bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.