Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63862 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

U be babanla naaaaa...no bobo me jare...
lol. I no bobo u, just that I dey dogged ..

How life been so far?? As ashewo thread don collapse, chai! I miss those banters
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol. I no bobo u, just that I dey dogged ..

How life been so far?? As ashewo thread don collapse, chai! I miss those banters

Life is going good bro.

Oh,the thread don collapse? I left there for good in April after that rubbish that happened to the ekiti guy
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by zinny377(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Here to read comments tongue
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by OscarJaden(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
tonididdy:

Not all bro.
An example is my now gf
We've being dating for about 3yrs now and I can shamelessly say she hasn't eaten an accumulated sun of upto 40k from me in the past 3yrs.
At first I thought she was pretending...she doesn't ask and I don't give out of freewill either.
I only buy her gifts from my trips outside the country (gifts that won't even total 100k either).

My relationship with her is in a state of dilemma... I don't know if she's pretending or if she's waiting to become a wife firstly before she portray true colours.

But who will pretend for 3yrs for a bf that trips out of the country to work regularly.
please help your boy... even if is 1k i will appreciate it
0221620512 Alfred Wakdom Gtb.. thanks
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by James4bright(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Neroiam post=90948949][/quote]

Sir, I understand you've done enough, but maybe when you feel like being cheerful again, please remember me in your paradise. Thanks. (Access Bank: 0810054327)
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by zinny377(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
frugal:

The irony grin
It's a thread bashing broke girls, but only guys dropping bank account numbers cheesy

Hahahaha!
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

I've learnt the hard way and I can never repeat such stupid mistake again.
So SORRY BRO.
As an Experienced Married man, take the above ADVICE.
It's always better that a resourceful LADY packaged with Ideas is insulting you on daily basis than a sit at home Leech insulting you in a similar fashion.
Because every Lady insults her husband at one point in time.
Even BABY FACTORIES insult those who made them factories.

As a Struggling young man, please run away from LEECHES. RUN as Fast as you can.
Use a headlamp to run....
Better take that ADVICE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Kokoboss: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
frugal:

The irony grin
It's a thread bashing broke girls, but only guys dropping bank account numbers cheesy
lol hunger is bad bro
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by OscarJaden(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
as my mama will always tell me....a broke boy has nothing to do being in a relationship and also a girl too....
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Raainbow: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
callmeRichie:
It's not about the bae sometimes, how you started your relationship matters too. If you were the "money is not the problem" type, then what do u expect??

Sometimes we just wanna appear rich too so as to impress the babe.

This right here is what guys don't understand.

It's tough to build an emotional connection, much easier to just spend. So many things you can get with money but keeping it without the money is the issue.

You will get a pretty girl with money, you will get her to even stop seeing another person, you may even get her to be a good submissive wife but the day your money finish hehehe...

Nothing beats building a real connection. And we girl, we are used to all this People throwing money at us, so we go for the bigger bag and ignore the good heart. This is why relationship is so different for most people in Nigeria, we can't seperate money from it for one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Coldie(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Hope xay you don drop the escapades for ashawo thread
I dae on leave
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ehisforever24(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pls I need a job in Lagos
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abikeade11:
My opinion though, dating a broke girl is not the issue, the issue is, what are you doing to help her been independent. There was a thread last week, where people were saying, chioma make it today only because she's dating davido..you Mr rich guy, if I may ask, have you tried helping her get something to do and she said no simply because she purposely want to depend on you? Some people need help to make it in life, we are not equal. That's why after six months of ur marriage, you start having issues simply because what entice you is her be independent and not love. Help a broke girl to be financially capable if you can and she will forever be grateful to you. Stop giving them peanut but let them succeed through our help.

Most of the dependent Naija ladies ' any investment on them will amount to a waste of resources and time. I have seen ladies that her husband invested multimillion-dollar business for her to manage but could not sustain the business..all efforts on her waste just a waste because what some people understood about. marriage is just to be leeching their husband..period!
Why independent ladies are so good is that she has already started something. you can access her antecedence, unlike those dependent ladies that most of them don't have any productive antecedent to access and a lot of them have leeching mentality.

Why do you think most of the company asks for an experienced employee instead of a fresh graduate...? It.is only in big companies that recruit fresh graduates.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Coldie:
I dae on leave
.lol
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by splashbaby(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I know a particular onyi moniker that wouldn't like this thread
That gal is poverty stricken and believes she can only survive as a gold digger and wh.o.re. Instead of her to work hard and earn respects.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
biggy26:
Ok. I know quite a bit about the Zulu's that's why my statement. Meaning her mum is white or another race?
White
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Wellington94(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fool! are you my account manager? what I have in my account can buy all of you in your family. grin
oh my jingles ��‍ this is personal. I like the response. Nice one �
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
tonididdy:

You met the popular broke girl... Try to meet a rare broke girl.

Some broke girls are totally independent. They don't have but they don't stress you about it either esp when they have parents or somewhere or something they can do to help themselves instead.

Some get self respect for their selves first (dignity)
Lol I'm just learning this now grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Afodot0022(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
As a married experienced man. The worst calamity that can befall a man is to marry a broke girl that has nothing to offer.. No skill, no education,no job, no business atall.. Pls tell me, what is such woman looking for in marriage if not disaster. A man that is still struggling will still go aheqd to end up with such woman. Any man that made a mistake marrying such kinda woman will end up in suicide attempt cos it will get to a time frustration will be so high. A woman that is suppose to be ur helpmate will be the one dragging you down financially. Pls single guys..listen and learn and dont let one stupid emotions lead you to committing blunders in life. You will regret it and it will definately end in capital letter TEARS. Forget emotions and reason with ur brain for your own good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Flipman01(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Relationship keeps losing its essence.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by egalitarianism: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So it's safe to tell women to stay away from Broke Guys huh?
Damn. They did already my daughter. Naturally, women are entitledness. Even during our good old days. Stay safe my daughter
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by airminem(f): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
You must give it to men
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Mftivi: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
senatepresido:
says a man who has less than 5k in his account... na just lack they cause all these yearning...

you will appreciate free sex when you as a rich nigga date a very beautiful broke big ass breast curvy girl
A typical simp simping grin simp lord grin funny guy.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by papyskinsy: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
that's how one said I should help her sister pay her tuition fee.. can you imagine tha shii.. lik am suppose to borrow money or steal from my parents.. SMH.. the day I left her was when I started to see the extent in which have wasted money.. what a waste.. Well now am enjoying my money and helping humanity.. When you see a broke ass lady run at sight.. it doesn't end well
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by philip0906(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigpicture001:
Av dated both.. ND can tell you dt it's the personality of the gal that matters not social and economic class.

Av met a lot of working ladies that's are tasking people and not even interesting to b with.. They don't know Jack about anything aside their work. They demand from their guy like they themselves don't work.

I have also met very sensible non-working gal in a relationship and sh plans her life around her small money. ND would still not ask you for a dime. Yes sh has a lot of dreams. I mean plenty of them...

Op leave slay queen alone and have your peace of mind with good thinking ladies... Now u make it looks as though it's all non-working Gals that are burden and uninteresting.....

Your personality attract same personalities.... Honestly slay queens don't feel conformable around me. I dnt know y. U will just know am not your type. No matter your beuty
Valid! But the goal is to constantly keep poverty at arms length, so I'll rather have a working class woman who earns a decent wage like me and still has great qualities. That way, you've balanced things out while the goal to keep yourself farther from poverty, still remains intact.

As a man, you're constantly exploring means to make ends meet, have investments & make sure poverty & lack is far from you, so you're crossing your Ts and dotting your Is, one of which is to have a partner in the same social & economic bucket as you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nkc22:

Finally, I saw a post/comment that's quite soothing and comforting. The first three pages of this thread was a bit disturbing and worrisome for me because this subject is peculiar and sensitive..

At least, you spoke about an instance where the "broke" girl in question have some potential you as a guy can work on trusting that something good will show up... Someone else earlier stated that there are some qualities that make men even settle for ladies who seem broke now and that cannot be substituted for anything...Truth is, it is not EASY coping when she cannot even afford to buy data or some basic things, especially when it now appears those things are your responsibility automatically because you're her BF.. cry It's difficult and not every guy can endure!

But my strong conviction is, I completely seek to have a lady who makes some money but even if she isn't now, but she is trying hard to achieve that, I would give or sacrifice anything (not in the negative sense cheesy) to help her get there..

There are other KEY things to look out for...

nice one. this is sensible.

all to be looked out for in a woman are the realistic potentials. not all these ones wey dey talk say 'don't date broke women' angry .

those (supposedly) broke women wey dem dey ignore, all they might need is that somebody that would motivate and support dem to realize dem dreams.

if I date such a woman while she's broke (to dem), dem think say things no go change for her?

maybe dem Don forget say there are uncountable successful men today who had nothing while still away, had nothing when them found their women, and their women gave in cos they saw the potentials of becoming successful in them.

if all of dem never see this kind reality before, me I Don see plenty.

make dem stop all these broke guys broke gurls stuff, Abeg. nothing stops u from dating them ones u can see the potentials in them, make them grab dem copy now now ooh, no time for 'had I known'.

I hail u, gee.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by cenaman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I know a particular onyi moniker that wouldn't like this thread
Onyi22 is a cheap and useless girl.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
luminouz:

Life is going good bro.

Oh,the thread don collapse? I left there for good in April after that rubbish that happened to the ekiti guy
I left in April too.the thread is full of new faces now.. tbh, aro demise collapsed the thread.. I dont think we can have a comeback of such anymore
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
today na the birthday but I don celebrate am yesterday...

I dey watch Victoria cake atm, I no go mind if you go join tongue
.. Dem suppose hype vaseline price for your area.walahi
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
luminouz:

Life is going good bro.

the alien one grin ..... baba, shey u too no fit date a broke woman?

be like broke women deserve no soul mates as I dey see am for this thread ooh.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by gbami(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
zedman1:
I was in that sh*it too for years. Somehow these kind of girls are difficult to let go of despite all the frustrations they make you go through. My advice - Leave as soon as you can, they're a total waste of resources. You'd be amazed to realize there are amazing girls still in the world( like the one I finally got married to) Those broke I'd*iots won't let you see the good in any girl.
Wow...Guy.....You just nailed it ..100% right... exactly... Experience na really best teacher

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.