Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63714 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
biggy26:

Is she Zulu or...?
Longthroat, you no go face front. For all we know d lady fit dey go Dubai dey chop shit. After cashing out from such, wetin she need icey money for? Na ur company and prick important to her lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I'm dating a Zulu girl but she's mixed, her dad is Zulu while her mom is from United Kingdom.
Ok. I know quite a bit about the Zulu's that's why my statement.
Meaning her mum is white or another race?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by neonly: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Maybe the ones you have met, but mine is an angel.

I pray so bro's
Make Jehovah keep u guys
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Oshi lo MO. Ejo kuro lono jarey. That's all u guys know, fvck fvck fvck fvck... Nothing else in u boys brain. Only dirty prick u can offer, not even sensible and tangible conversation. Talk about second world war, mussolini or fall of Roman empire or even Biafra war and watch them looking at you like zombie. Obvious most men don't even fancy intelligent ladies simply to hide their insecurities.
.lmao..
talking about the world war or fall of the roman empire could feel like a healed wounds being re-opened. They are tragedies of the world and they sure as hell aint amusing to talk about except for history purpose. I mean who would find talking about how some bunch of kids starve to death amusing?. Maybe you and behold not everyone is gonna be like you.
abeg who dey talk about 4uck nw. No be broke girls we dey talk about.

baby girl, mi o di e lona nw. Shey o fe je kin je ise kini eh ni. Ma shey bayi nw
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Neroiam(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Adeolab100:
sir I was the lady you told to check my account. Please I don't know why my account is getting ban. Anyways my account number is the same thr only disparity is the last number. Instead of 6 I put 7. Please I would be so blessed if you do this for me. It ended with 6 instead of 7 and i already send you a pm

Okay

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
enu gbe aarinkan je oo grin

Lmaoooo...

U be babanla naaaaa...no bobo me jare...
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Munispellele90: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:
Dating an independent lady;
When you call her in the evening she tells about her day activities, you both gets to share ideas, solutions to problems, discuss productive ideas(note: there’s no morning call because she doesn’t have the time)

Dating a dependent lady;
She calls you in the morning grin, and starts telling you how she’s not eaten, needs money for hair, her data is not always enough, she’s always in need, endless need, when you have 20k in your account, 16k goes to her one way or the other just to prove your level responsibility grin
You are always worried because you can’t satisfy her enough. When her phone rings it’s no other than toasters. No one calls her for anything serious except “come and visit me”

I been there bro, it’s not a nice experience. Currently I role with women that calls me to share business ideas and needs my intellectual inputs.

If you are in love with a woman and you haven’t done anything for yourself yet, and you don’t know how far journey you still have and you are a NIGERIAN, sorry bro.

bro u are one hundred and one percent inline( I won the shoe) working things out to get out of it
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Apination(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
spiceadole:

That's the point exactly.
So a young man should not feel entitled to having sex with girlfriend, simply because they are dating.

Same way,a young lady should not feel entitled to her boyfriend's money.

Each person should look for alternative means to solve their "problems".

Man: Patronise prostitutes ..Allow your girlfriend's pussy rest.
Lady: Work,have a business and earn your own money..Allow your boyfriend's pocket breathe.

That way...perfect relationship.
Who's talking of entitlement? Is sex now a bargain? The sex is consensual and both parties enjoy it, it shouldn't be used for comparison in terms of benefits in a relationship undecided
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Oshi lo MO. Ejo kuro lono jarey. That's all u guys know, fvck fvck fvck fvck... Nothing else in u boys brain. Only dirty prick u can offer, not even sensible and tangible conversation. Talk about second world war, mussolini or fall of Roman empire or even Biafra war and watch them looking at you like zombie. Obvious most men don't even fancy intelligent ladies simply to hide their insecurities.
.baby girl. You knw xay na play i dey sha.*winks*
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by yusufmurry: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I know a particular onyi moniker that wouldn't like this thread

That Onyii na girl of easy virtue. No worry your brain. We know dem
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Adeolab100(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Gwilld(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by tonididdy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
awalate:

I just broke up with one recently. I'm tired of carrying the cross.
Please expatiate?
Was she out rightly demandful?
You assisted with her family issues too?
Let me know pls... I want to say something afterwards
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Coldie:
That was how I mistakenly came across one on a good day. I have been high since morning and restless I went to ocabique in ph but wasnt feeling any vibe with the girls I just drank more drinks, bought half barbequed chicken ate it and I received a call from my weed supplier.

I came back to the neighborhood, we got sm Arizona and were smoking up, when I told him I was coming from ocabique, he said he has a nice babe for me that will fvck me well.

He got this babe we went to a restaurant I bought food for everyone, I tipped the guy off, took this girl home. Just by the way she was speaking u could tell she was a beautiful miscreant.

We did our thing, the girl was scared of asking me for money, she said she wants to make her hair I carry 5k give am, since then this girl has been disturbing me, I had to stop using that line cause of her, I no see wetin Me and miscreant want talk.
.. Hope xay you don drop the escapades for ashawo thread
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by westernboy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
[b][/b]]Guy you dey thread wey dem dey bash broke people and you still get mind to drop account number? U strong

This girl kuku kee me with laugh o
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

if you don't know what to say just shut up your mouth

You shut up if you cannot counter my post with a sensible rebuttal. You must be a broke, hungry leeching man for my innocent submission to irk you this much

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by HembaqMbk: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigpicture001:
Av dated both.. ND can tell you dt it's the personality of the gal that matters not social and economic class.

Av met a lot of working ladies that's are tasking people and not even interesting to b with.. They don't know Jack about anything aside their work. They demand from their guy like they themselves don't work.

I have also met very sensible non-working gal in a relationship and sh plans her life around her small money. ND would still not ask you for a dime. Yes sh has a lot of dreams. I mean plenty of them...

Op leave slay queen alone and have your peace of mind with good thinking ladies... Now u make it looks as though it's all non-working Gals that are burden and uninteresting.....

Your personality attract same personalities.... Honestly slay queens don't feel conformable around me. I dnt know y. U will just know am not your type. No matter your beuty

You are a wise man
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Happyguy201: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
dominique:

You shut up if you cannot counter my post with a sensible rebuttal. You must be a broke, hungry leeching man for my innocent submission to irk you this much

drop your account number make i feed u for a week hungry prostitutee no wonder u dey sleep for nairaland everyday

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by OscarJaden(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:

Ozana grin
please boss don't forget me too.... pleaseee
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by HembaqMbk: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Neroiam post=90948949][/quote]

God bless you for this show of love. We can all make our society a better place with this act of kindness....
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by zionstaar75: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Escabado:

I pray everyday and night never to marry a Nigerian woman. because I have checked from A to Z nothing Good Will come out of Nigerian girls apart from paying there Bill and expenses. May God help us .
stop being short sighted, am with a Nigerian lady that pays d bill most times,buy's most things and gives me cash almost every week even though she knows am not broke. The challenge is u can't control babes like that all d time, she has money.its actually better though, she gave me 200k last month without asking. E dey sweet sha,and she's so fine

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Glistinin(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abeg help a brother... 0100501358... Diamond.
Neroiam:

Send ur account
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by onlysose(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
It is your responsibility to invest in your wife, build her up so that at some point in future she would be able to complement your earnings. But if she has no focus and refuse to develope, then you can let her be .
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MedicH: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

drop your account number make i feed u for a week hungry prostitutee no wonder u dey sleep for nairaland everyday

Hmmm this is too much.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I know a particular onyi moniker that wouldn't like this thread

Yes. I said it. "onyi" must be a leech
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Ikennamurphy: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

I started dating my ex. When sh was in 200l in a college of education, then sh asks for financial support periodically.. But sh has her eyes set on prosperity..... Now. Sh hava a six year working experience at GTB. with over 200k monthly wage.

Have you now seen it Dat its not abt the asking, it's abt her personality. A lot of ppl are currently not employed with brains. This doesn't mean working person are better than them. (yes, they are:for the moment)
They are talking about leeches actually..but I think yours is just a rarity...besides your broke gal then had focus
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nicodemus65: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:

Okay
no forget ur boy o baba�� I need money die.�� thanks sir God bless u
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Ikennamurphy: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dalil8:
Honestly it's mostly broke guys that go for broke girls.

Most wealthy and influential guys go for ladies in their class.

Take note guys, you can't classify yourself as rich until you have at least 30m in savings, a solid business, a house maybe.
No, that's too small.
You are only rich when u have 1b naira on account and those properties..in my honest opinion cool
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
I nearly married one but thank God for divine intervention. I would have been in a deep shi*t right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MedicH: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
this is what we still talking about.. entitlement mentality ..what's wrong in her hustling before she enters relationship??

Sheybi u people dey advocate for equality? No be the same hands, head, brain, legs she get?? Make she hustle by herself.. relationship should not be poverty alleviation program

Redpill 101

Help a nigga and he would remember you forever
Help a woman and she keeps coming back for more

She thinks she can do without you and dump your sorry ass.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by zedman1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
gbami:

I am in that shit right now...Listen to this advice...Very Very important...Never Date A Broke Girl...They Feel Entitled.
I was in that sh*it too for years. Somehow these kind of girls are difficult to let go of despite all the frustrations they put you through. My advice - Leave as soon as you can, they're a total waste of resources. You'd be amazed to realize there are amazing girls still in the world( like the one I finally got married to) Those broke I'd*iots won't let you see the good in any girl.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Ikennamurphy: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
ayenale1:
A rich lady that cannot: cook, do little house chores, take care of children, bad in bedmatics and nag alot.
A village without money but can do all house chores, take good care of children, good in bedmatics and respect her husband. Who will you marry.
Is not always straightforward as u painted it ....for me personality and career matters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.