Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63574 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dalil8:

Hahahaha. cheesy cheesy

Say it out LOUD Bro. Worst mistake a man can make in Life.
Yes. But in Nigeria some men say that's the best decision they make because they are matured. Give them 2 weeks. You will begin to see the new wife borrow Maggi, the husband begin to become a regular nuisance in Baba ijebu shop making noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Frankyboy1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Send your account details, I understand people re in a bad place financially

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by madridsta007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

I've learnt the hard way and I can never repeat such stupid mistake again.

More like, "dont ever date a stingy girl".
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dumininu01(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's not good o some is the family background....You will be feeding the girl and her family... You won't have money to take care of yourself cheesy cheesy... But there are broke ladies that are sensible... If one can set her up and she starts making her own money... My mum is always warning me on the type of lady I marry grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Hermy001(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Dynast(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
gbami:

I am in that shit right now...Listen to this advice...Very Very important...Never Date A Broke Girl...They Feel Entitled.

Guy, you got it out of my mouth.
They feel its their right and you must provide all they need without any form of appreciation.
Avoid that deep shit. I learnt the hard way, learn from us

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Abikeade11(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
this is what we still talking about.. entitlement mentality ..what's wrong in her hustling before she enters relationship??

Sheybi u people dey advocate for equality? No be the same hands, head, brain, legs she get?? Make she hustle by herself.. relationship should not be poverty alleviation program

Redpill 101

Help a nigga and he would remember you forever
Help a woman and she keeps coming back for more
well I don't see it as entitlement mentality, help her if you can. You need some one to help you at some point in life either relative or friends. Even words of advice and encouragement will go a long way.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

if you don't know what to say just shut up your mouth
.dude you go chop am 4 10yrs.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nicodemus65: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Zenith Bank
Thanks so much
God bless u abundantly boss
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Biodun1929(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mayng01:
If you are financially ok, & you need cheap bleeping, broke girls are easy take down. Yeah! Believe me

Very true. You can have one for each day of the week.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by 3310adeb: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
[/color]
Poseidon000:

grin
[color=#000099]

Guy you wan kill pesin wit laff ni
Like a Hustler that impregnated a broke girl from a broke family,,, haaa, ogun din kil you b dat
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Lol why will she use single mother as an excuse to get money from guys . Was the guy around when she gave her pussy to incompetent men? Some ladies are not even ashamed of themselves.
Do you know if the guy passed away? Or simply refused to take responsibility? She may b doing well for herself but fall into hard times due to Corona. You do not know d circumstances surrounding such so don't spew rubbish.

I get u trying to be savage but there are some things people post that shows their level of depravity, senselessness and immaturity.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ibroziny: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na true talk ooo never date a broke girl dem go use billing kill you no
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
MedicH:
Imagine having a girlfriend you can't call for penny. Like if we go out and I forget my debut card, I'll have to use USSD to transfer to her acc and use her card for gasoline. Balance is always zero. When she calls, just brace up for a request and a debit alert.

The best way to go about this is to keep it on a low. No too involve urself in her matter, don't even act like her worthless state gives u concern. U can buy her food when u both meet occasionally and be sure not to invest one bit of your emotions in it because its a dead end. Las las u will leave her for another man. If u go do pass yourself, act like a guardian angel hehe sorry oo.
,abi nw..
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Mayng01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
vasco01:

Bro we are not talking about bleeping here
We are talking about dating

If na bleeping sef why not go for expensive Clean ashawo than broke girl with gonorrhea and infection diseases

If you want eat spoil meat go for the bigger one

You have to date them before you can bleep them na, you know that thing na, calling cow bros cos of the meat, & that’s why l said if you are financially okay.. don’t you know men’s gbola aren’t designed for one single pu**y & as for bleeping prostitute , me l don’t understand that one o.. cos a no Dey do that kind dangerous & dirty thing. Rich or broke you can relate openly. Can you relate with a prostituite in the open? You know the answer.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by LudaChriz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
ayenale1:
A rich lady that cannot: cook, do little house chores, take care of children, bad in bedmatics and nag alot.
A village without money but can do all house chores, take good care of children, good in bedmatics and respect her husband. Who will you marry.

Go for the rich girl...get a cook/nanny, and for the bedmatics, use brain collect money from her go pure ur akamu for better puna outside
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Karlifate: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
semyman:
Most of these broke ladies always play the orphan card as their parents are usually non existent or totally irresponsible
Saddest part is they will be looking out for made men to take them out of their misery while sharing their worthless ass with broke guys in the hood for free

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
3310adeb:
[/color][color=#000099]

Guy you wan kill pesin wit laff ni
Like a Hustler that impregnated a broke girl from a broke family,,, haaa, ogun din kil you b dat
Any broke girl depending on a broke guy will surely get old before her time. Like what do you wanna squeeze out if not excuses

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Your comment got me laughing hard
Laugh and b merry
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by gbami(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dynast:

Guy, you got it out of my mouth.
They feel its their right and you must provide all they need without any form of appreciation.
Avoid that deep shit. I learnt the hard way, learn from us
My biggest regret right now
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by sheyitokz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
broda na vise versa jawe girls neva date a broke nigga as well no fvkin body knws 2morow
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dumininu01(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Any broke girl depending on a broke guy will surely get old before her time. Like what do you wanna squeeze out if not excuses
What if they are ambitious cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Section1000: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Flairoqy:

I don't know your present condition and I'm not judging, but aren't you ashamed? that was way too forward.

Abeg rest Jare.... Do you know what he is going through??
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Kokoboss: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Ziggylee(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
What if after marriage she lost her job or business collapse?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
lol. Why you switch enter pidgin na. See as she para 4 me.
lol.. Who you dey steal pesin sweat. Like xay you go mind if one guyman dey spend that kind money on you 4 where you broke reach.
baby girl i neva taste the sweet cunt na.
dont tell me to 4uck off nw.

dont you want me to pay your bills again.

kikiki. Oniranu
Oshi lo MO. Ejo kuro lono jarey. That's all u guys know, fvck fvck fvck fvck... Nothing else in u boys brain. Only dirty prick u can offer, not even sensible and tangible conversation. Talk about second world war, mussolini or fall of Roman empire or even Biafra war and watch them looking at you like zombie. Obvious most men don't even fancy intelligent ladies simply to hide their insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by luminouz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
egbon wa omama to'jo meta oo

Bro...how ur side jare? grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
dumininu01:
What if they are ambitious cheesy cheesy
Good. But those broke guys who are confused without even knowing their left from their right are the ones to run away from.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by spiceadole: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Apination:

Yea, ashawo na 5 hundred, very cheap. Nobody fit use sex take blackmail me undecided

That's the point exactly.
So a young man should not feel entitled to having sex with girlfriend, simply because they are dating.

Same way,a young lady should not feel entitled to her boyfriend's money.

Each person should look for alternative means to solve their "problems".

Man: Patronise prostitutes ..Allow your girlfriend's pussy rest.
Lady: Work,have a business and earn your own money..Allow your boyfriend's pocket breathe.

That way...perfect relationship.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Penco2020(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Funny thing is, broke girls can form one mumu love wey no get head. Also, na dem nag n jealous pass.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:
Dating an independent lady;
When you call her in the evening she tells about her day activities, you both gets to share ideas, solutions to problems, discuss productive ideas(note: there’s no morning call because she doesn’t have the time)

Dating a dependent lady;
She calls you in the morning grin, and starts telling you how she’s not eaten, needs money for hair, her data is not always enough, she’s always in need, endless need, when you have 20k in your account, 16k goes to her one way or the other just to prove your level responsibility grin
You are always worried because you can’t satisfy her enough. When her phone rings it’s no other than toasters. No one calls her for anything serious except “come and visit me”

I been there bro, it’s not a nice experience. Currently I role with women that calls me to share business ideas and needs my intellectual inputs.

If you are in love with a woman and you haven’t done anything for yourself yet, and you don’t know how far journey you still have and you are a NIGERIAN, sorry bro.

Endorsed!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.