Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63617 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Karlifate: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
MansoryMX:
See as girls dey avoid this thread. I got married to a broke woman. Menn it wasn’t easy when i hit financial rock. The problem with a lot broke girls is their family. They feel entitled. Never date a broke girl. I learnt the hard way. Although I was able to train her through the university and today we are both financially independent and support each other. My wife will tell you this “Non of my kids will get married to a poor man’s child and if o catch any of my kids dating a broke boy or girl I will end it” cheesy
Hahahaha...
Who no like better thing...
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
callmeRichie:
It's not about the bae sometimes, how you started your relationship matters too. If you were the "money is not the problem" type, then what do u expect??

Sometimes we just wanna appear rich too so as to impress the babe.
Some don't care, as long as you can toast, money must drop.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Spot on!

I'm dating a south African girl currently and she's the epitome of everything a man wants in a woman, she told me herself that she doesn't depend on men for anything unless if I feel like spending on her, I swear since I started dating her, I've had alot of peace of mind and I've added more weight, being with her is the best thing on earth.
Are you in Southy?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do you know if the guy passed away? Or simply refused to take responsibility? She may b doing well for herself but fall into hard times due to Corona. You do not know d circumstances surrounding such so don't spew rubbish.

I get u trying to be savage but there are some things people post that shows their level of depravity, senselessness and immaturity.
I have no business with been salvage . I'm just speaking my mind . We are the cause of our own problem .
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
biggy26:
Are you in Southy?
We met in Dubai
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
lolz..to me the broke girls are jus for sex, even the working ones are still stressing and still billing us, and the worst part is dt thoses broke ones know how to disturb, nag and form rubbish...dts Y i jus keep dm around for jus sex..
The more you do, the more you spend.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I have no business with been salvage . I'm just speaking my mind . We are the cause of our own problem .
So if a married man asked for help, you would have degraded him in such a manner? Pls shift
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
neonly:

But be ready to sedate all yur properties when things go wrong personally experience oga
SA girls are evil
Maybe the ones you have met, but mine is an angel.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by tonididdy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
gbami:

I am in that shit right now...Listen to this advice...Very Very important...Never Date A Broke Girl...They Feel Entitled.
Not all bro.
An example is my now gf
We've being dating for about 3yrs now and I can shamelessly say she hasn't eaten an accumulated sun of upto 40k from me in the past 3yrs.
At first I thought she was pretending...she doesn't ask and I don't give out of freewill either.
I only buy her gifts from my trips outside the country (gifts that won't even total 100k either).

My relationship with her is in a state of dilemma... I don't know if she's pretending or if she's waiting to become a wife firstly before she portray true colours.

But who will pretend for 3yrs for a bf that trips out of the country to work regularly.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Audaite: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
They Literary Choke your account but then, every time you think of quitting and you remember the Y**nsh.....
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
"... the life of a man consists not in the abundance of the things he has.."
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
awalate:

I just broke up with one recently. I'm tired of carrying the cross.
Lol move on, you might find someone better.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dumininu01(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good. But those broke guys who are confused without even knowing their left from their right are the ones to run away from.
Yeah grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fool! are you my account manager? what I have in my account can buy all of you in your family. grin
Maybe he just started this journey, so he still has the boyish excitementgrin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Adeolab100(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So if a married man asked for help, you would have degraded him in such a manner? Pls shift
You are the one that don't understand me. My point is why will she use single mother or her child to extort money from guys.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Dynast(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
dominique:
Let's continue bashing broke girls and pretend there's no increasing number of broke guys looking for working class or well-to-do ladies to latch and leech on. Their own is even worse. Broke girls want to eat and buy stuff with your money while those ones won't rest until you're completely drained and in debt. How many broke girls will want you to convert your property to theirs? Broke leeching men are deadlier than broke leeching girls. I will teach my children to avoid both when they're of age.

I agree with you sister 100%
Lazy fools who dont want to soil their hands or sweats out for a living but to feed on free stuff are the worst and should be avoided.

if a girl/guy is striving hard but has not succeeded financially, thats an exception because they will make good use of opportunities if given but to a gold digger!!! Ouch!! thats an active volcano

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Escabado:

Hello my brother , how did you meet her . Do you live in South Africa. Please I need a girl like that .u can drop your number so we chat on WhatsApp
Chai, see sharp guy.
If you like culture and ancestors, go for a Zulu girl. If you want a bit of normalcy, Xhosa.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
cray91:
and whatever you yourself may think you have in your account too someone else will just use it to buy fuel or pay tithe on a sunday service!

someones oceans is another persons droplets
Okay. am not here to argue about who is rich or who is not, I earn a pretty decent income as a guy in his 30s and as far as I can take care of myself and my siblings, I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Karlifate: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bambela:
It is worse when you marry a broke girl from a broke family.
You'll turn to a ladder of upgrade, big time!

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
biggy26:

Chai, see sharp guy.
If you like culture and ancestors, go for a Zulu girl. If you want a bit of normalcy, Xhosa.
I'm dating a Zulu girl but she's mixed, her dad is Zulu while her mom is from United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
luminouz:

Bro...how ur side jare? grin
enu gbe aarinkan je oo grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
DeHill:

werin Funsho do u na, wey Og^Un go kee her papa?

Funsho na your sister? grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I met her in Dubai at Jumeirah beach, thank God I went there that day.
Is she Zulu or...?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
biggy26:

Maybe he just started this journey, so he still has the boyish excitementgrin
It's glaring, I wonder why people worship pussy, like it's the best thing on earth, to me money comes first

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
biggy26:
Is she Zulu or...?
Definitely zulu
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirvingeo:

You are the one that don't understand me. My point is why will she use single mother or her child to extort money from guys.
How is it extortion? Baba this ur painment is the attribute of an upcoming witch abi wizard, better check yourself.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by phemmyfour: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

I've learnt the hard way and I can never repeat such stupid mistake again.
I don't even attract them cos they don't know the value of money

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by biggy26: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
We met in Dubai
Ok
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by James4bright(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Escabado:

Hello my brother , how did you meet her . Do you live in South Africa. Please I need a girl like that .u can drop your number so we chat on WhatsApp

I dated an SA girl just like that too, but in this case her pops is rich. I've got few other SA girls as friends. Use social media right bro.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by tonididdy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I swear! to date broke girls nah die, they won't let you have rest of mind. grin
You met the popular broke girl... Try to meet a rare broke girl.

Some broke girls are totally independent. They don't have but they don't stress you about it either esp when they have parents or somewhere or something they can do to help themselves instead.

Some get self respect for their selves first (dignity)
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Yankee101: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
No single babe replied on the first page. Na wa

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.