Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories (3596 Views)

Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. / What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by anochuko01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ah! I've been seeing stories like this in nollywood but i finally experienced one myself just two days ago.

I met this girl on a dating site last year and we started dating after ten months.
A few days ago I got really bored so I logged in to the dating site after such a long time.

So I met a random girl and started chatting with her. Around 11pm I realized girl is my gf's immediate younger sister.

E still dey do me like film.
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And do you still keep in touch till now.?

Wow sad
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And do you still keep in touch till now.?

Yep
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by KingAzubuike(f): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
@ hope it wasn't on hookup sites? grin. And was ur gf aware about it
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Geosystem(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:
We have definitely experienced that "it's a small world " moment at least once so let's share. Mine goes does.

When I got to Norway around 2010, I decided to branch a nearby restaurant to have some food. Made my order and guess who happened to bring my food to my table? An old bestie from primary school. There was nothing I didn't do to search for him on social media but you know Nigerians, even if they are on social media, they barely use their real names. Silifer Idera go turn Silver Dera, Olamide go turn horlahmidey but that wasn't his case tho , he wasn't on social media as he didn't fancy it.

We hugged and talked into the night in a language only two of us could understand.

Around 2013 in naija , met a lecturer from university who used to terrorize me back then. The man just hated me for reasons I couldn't understand. Went to the bank to deposit some money and i turned back to see how long the queue was, it was this "wicked" man who did all he could to make sure I didn't graduate from university that was behind me. He recognized me and smiled but I just stylishly took my face away. He probably expected me to come and greet him but mehn I no even send am. I did my thing and left him there.

Thirdly, went to a general hospital after falling ill. Guess the doctor that came to attend to me, an old secondary school classmate. Strange enough he was one of those "olodo" students back then in class who everybody looked down on and laughed at. Person wey everybody think say no fit make am.. Nobody truly knows tomorrow.

Share yours.
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Hollysaint: 7:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Nobody should post here again. I am locking the thread
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by quadri956(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
quadri956:
shocked

The OP is under investigation for clandestine activities which he himself allegedly confessed to

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by KingAzubuike(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
ModelX:

A cursory glance shows that 90% of your posts are about boyfriend, pills, sex, sleeping around in school,

You nor dey tire? Who will marry you now?
She has the right to post whatever she wants. No be you dey sub for am
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thief(scammer) and ashawo dey always roll together so I'm not surprised modafocker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 / Nairaland Has Made Me Lose Interest In Girls. / “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.