Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (56339 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
mmars:

You claim they are thugs and drug traffickers while there are news of lazy good for nothing south africans taking ownership of Nigerians legit business centers after killing them and the almighty sour african government is just there playing stupid paternity
If one country across all races has a similar perception about one nation, surely there must be some truth in it

as for 'lazy' slur, we are quite used to it now despite being ahead in everything. A new city has been announced by Pres Ramaphosa, just watch it take shape before the Eko Atlantic project. lazy people can put in work

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raydos:

Lol, Everything you see in Dubai was built and planned by the whites Europeans and americans,

The thing is Dubai is ready to spend!!
So basically every proper city in the world like "Beijing" or "Tokyo'is white man's work? There seem to be village like thiking over there

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
If one country across all races has a similar perception about one nation, surely there must be some truth in it

as for 'lazy' slur, we are quite used to it now despite being ahead in everything. A new city has been announced by Pres Ramaphosa, just watch it take shape before the Eko Atlantic project. lazy people can put in work
Lol... Which truth Check stats No Nigeria has one of Lowes levels of drug related issues
A new city built by the white and for the whites and maybe so black servants folks
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
mmars:

Lol... Which truth Check stats No Nigeria has one of Lowes levels of drug related issues
A new city built by the white and for the whites and maybe so black servants folks
You push the drugs what do you expect? you can't exactly get high on your own supply. The funny thing about you Nigerians is 'white this and that" every time you open your mouth, what's up with that? you honestly have to be Africans with thee lowest self-worth I've ever encountered. the bravado is just make-beileve '

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Gidah: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Every country got there own slums but Lagos slum is very high if u live in ikorodu and u take ferry from island down to bayeku, I swear you would never have any believe in this our yeye government. From the ferry terminal to where I was going body aches very bad roads.and for you south Africans I wish they can accomodate the kind of people that enters Lagos on a daily basis, mind you I don't mean for tourism they came to live people from Chad, niger they come in bulk no place to live they just find anywhere the next thing the place is named Sabo. Every area in Lagos u will see Sabo. If we are to argue pls let's make the argument fair not bias. Anyways I love my country. Lagos traffic can kill you in days. Pls let's not over hype ourselves but at the same time South Africans we ain't your mate no comparison. Nigerians are ballers all over the world go to any country we don't go as savages we go with money and live our life to the fullest.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Raydos: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
So basically every proper city in the world like "Beijing" or "Tokyo'is white man's work? There seem to be village like thiking over there

Ofcourse there are lots of cities out there not planned by the whites, But you mentioned Dubai and I had to correct you that Dubai was planned by the whites!!
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raydos:

Ofcourse there are lots of cities out there not planned by the whites, But you mentioned Dubai and I had to correct you that Dubai was planned by the whites!!
so let's just agree that not every progressive thing needs white intervention like you all believe in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gidah:
Every country got there own slums but Lagos slum is very high if u live in ikorodu and u take ferry from island down to bayeku, I swear you would never have any believe in this our yeye government. From the ferry terminal to where I was going body aches very bad roads.and for you south Africans I wish they can accomodate the kind of people that enters Lagos on a daily basis, mind you I don't mean for tourism they came to live people from Chad, niger they come in bulk no place to live they just find anywhere the next thing the place is named Sabo. Every area in Lagos u will see Sabo. If we are to argue pls let's make the argument fair not bias. Anyways I love my country. Lagos traffic can kill you in days. Pls let's not over hype ourselves but at the same time South Africans we ain't your mate no comparison. [b]Nigerians are ballers all over the world go to any country we don't go as savages we go with money and live our life to the fullest.
[/b]Not true.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
flokii:
What if they now see the pictures of Aba and Ariara market grin grin

Developers moving around with their stock-in-trade. You'll see them twenty in one room, creating and dwelling in slums everywhere they go. Shoooor!
Laff wan kill me! Abia is in shambles.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gidah:
Every country got there own slums but Lagos slum is very high if u live in ikorodu and u take ferry from island down to bayeku, I swear you would never have any believe in this our yeye government. From the ferry terminal to where I was going body aches very bad roads.and for you south Africans I wish they can accomodate the kind of people that enters Lagos on a daily basis, mind you I don't mean for tourism they came to live people from Chad, niger they come in bulk no place to live they just find anywhere the next thing the place is named Sabo. Every area in Lagos u will see Sabo. If we are to argue pls let's make the argument fair not bias. Anyways I love my country. Lagos traffic can kill you in days. Pls let's not over hype ourselves but at the same time South Africans we ain't your mate no comparison. [b]Nigerians are ballers all over the world go to any country we don't go as savages we go with money and live our life to the fullest.
Not true
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
[/b]Not true.
undecided so what is true.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Bombolistic: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2020

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
You push the drugs what do you expect? you can't exactly get high on your own supply. The funny thing about you Nigerians is 'white this and that" every time you open your mouth, what's up with that? you honestly have to be Africans with thee lowest self-worth I've ever encountered. the bravado is just make-beileve '
I am just waiting for a reason to report you.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:

So you support the massacre of innocent people.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Raydos: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
so let's just agree that not every progressive thing needs white intervention like you all believe in Nigeria.

Sure not every progressive thing, but atleast 90%

It's just the sad truth!!

Almost 90% of everything we use in our daily lives are ideas and innovations of this white people, It's time we african stand and start investing in New ideas and innovations

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
fintol:
your really intelligent.

He really is...
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raydos:

Almost 90% of everything we use in our daily lives are ideas and innovations of this white people, It's time we african stand and start investing in New ideas and innovations
Stop with this foolish mindset of you and them they are human beings too who never cared of their skin colour or anything. They are simply humans nothing more anything a man does should be for himself simple, all this herd mentality nonsense is what it is nonsense.
SKIN COLOUR IS NOTHING BUT A COLOUR.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by abbiboy: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigerians too make una learn not everything u go social media to post..any small thing fb or tweeter.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by EchezonaI(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol
See arguments.

Abeg who planned and built most South African cities, their black or white fathers?

Truth is SA is finer than Naija
Thanks to their multi-racial existence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raydos:

Yes, Because you're building on what has already been planned by the whites, So it will be easy!!
God bless you. That's the fact that my friend won't like to believe.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
EchezonaI:
Lol
See arguments.

Abeg who planned and built most South African cities, their black or white fathers?

Truth is SA is finer than Naija
Thanks to their multi-racial existence.
on point.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Raydos: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

Stop with this foolish mindset of you and them they are human beings too who never cared of their skin colour or anything. They are simply humans nothing more anything a man does should be for himself simple, all this herd mentality nonsense is what it is nonsense.
SKIN COLOUR IS NOTHING BUT A COLOUR.

True

But it seems there are large concentration of Intelligent people among the whites!

Because I still really can't understand why Black Countries are still so poor!!

A typical white man will do things For HUMANITY

but a typical black man will rather do it for himself and his family!!

That's the difference!

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raydos:

Now this is just shifting the goalposts altogether. erm...I do not care who invented the toilet seat, I'm challenging this Nigerian mantra that Nigeria is far behind because South Africa has white people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

So you support the massacre of innocent people.
Who was massacred? that's the question we should be asking first
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Coldie(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
babaolofin:

South Africans don't hate Nigerians. They know the people they hate in Nigeria. Nigerians want to destroy the cities planned and built by the Whites. I was in SA over a decade ago, what I saw surprised me. While Lagos have flooding problems because it is at sea level, population congestion with poor waste disposal habits of people complicated drainage problem. Don't be surprised the picture posted by the idiot might not be that of Lagos.
This ur submission is very childish.

You are not from twitter the only people SA know are Nigerians, they want all foreigners out of their country regardless of state of origin.

That apart the major city South Africans know in Nigeria is Lagos, I can show u with proof this right now, they always complain that Nigerians want to turn south Africa into Lagos.

The people u say of think they hate if u say they are from Lagos na u know.

U are the only person on Nairaland who didn't see that picture every single person on Nairaland saw it, the Lagos govt later did something about it, so I dont know what u are saying

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Gidah: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Not true
are you for real. Or you just want to show you ass faced to the world
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

I am just waiting for a reason to report you.
You do have a low-esteem towards white people. report me if you want it's the truth
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Raydos: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Now this is just shifting the goalposts altogether. erm...I do not care who invented the toilet seat, I'm challenging this Nigerian mantra that Nigeria is far behind because South Africa has white people.

Please be sincere with this Question!!

Do you think South Africa will be as Developed as it is today if the white never came through??
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gidah:
are you for real. Or you just want to show you ass faced to the world
You can insult me all you want bro but the Nigerians I'm seeing here in South Africa debunk that earlier comment. I think there's a gap in which how you guys see yourselves and how the world sees you..the reality

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Coldie(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
abbiboy:
Nigerians too make una learn not everything u go social media to post..any small thing fb or tweeter.
Nigerians are fvcking up, especially those tribal war lords, it has gotten to the extent that most of the derogatory names that foreign nationall calls us is been spread by Nigerians.

From Buhari is a clone, to Nigeria is a zoo, to boko haram is finishing us, to Fulani herdsmen is killing us, they even use these line that in Nigeria Igbo's can't produce president but we want to come to their country to do politics. That in Nigeria we can't talk to our police anyhow but we want to come to their country to claim right.

I dae fire these Africans back to back everytime they say these things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raydos:

Please be sincere with this Question!!

Do you think South Africa will be as Developed as it is today if the white never came through??
it could have been better. You over-estimate colonialism when the bad far outweighs the good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.