Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (56493 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeyeyeaki:

One of the thing we didn't realize is that SA is what it is today because of the white and colored that are there. I spent three weeks in Cape town and really it is cool but my take is what is still making them to have value is blacks are not 100% in control like here in Nigeria. My option.
Now this is nonsense! if you gonna comment about someone else's country at least do your research and not spew ignorance. coloured people are black people idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by King44(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Are you sure? we have many many immigrants here including your own who still refuse to leave, surely if we were so murderous everyone would have left by now don't you think? use logic not emotions and sentiment
I don't agree most people who don't want to live must have built their lives in SA even going as far as marrying SA women and bore children so tell me what is left for them in NG or their various countries?
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Anybody comparing jo burg with Lagos is a fool... and needs to be shot dead ... Lagos is a shithole... no light.. flood... dirtiness.. stench... ugly people everywhere... poor security...traffic... depression suicide....
I think this is an educated environment, we don't need to say some shit before people can be convinced that you ate saying the truth. I was impressed when Lamundisputed replied to a post right here. Let's bring out facts without using an abusive words. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2020
King44:
I don't agree most people who doesn't want live must have built their lives in SA even going as far as marrying SA so and bore children so tell me what is left for them in NG or their various countries?
Bro, I stay in South Africa and I know exactly what I'm talking about. The immigrants are refusing to leave because life in South Africa is better than the respective countries they come from, it's that simple
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Now this is nonsense! if you gonna comment about someone else's country at least do your research and not spew ignorance. coloured people are black people idiot.
Agreed. Like I said it was what I saw just three week. I might be wrong. It is just my own option.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Bro, I stay in South Africa and I know exactly what I'm talking about. The immigrants are refusing to leave because life in South Africa is better than the respective countries they come from, it's that simple
What make it better? They or you? Let's be frank. Weather is another thing they consider.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Think9ja(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2020
Raydos:

Exactly, that's why it's superior to every nigerian city!! It's organized because it's planned by the Whites!!

That's what we need to replicate to Nigeria and Replan our Cities!!

I always say that the solution to 9ja's problem is not secession. Our solution is a recolonization. We need to bring back the whites to come and rule us. That can only happen if Nigeria is declared a failed state (because it truly is).

Cos even if we secced or start practicing regional government, it will still be the same people and the same mentality in power.

By the way, those pictures you uploaded are mind blowing

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeyeyeaki:

Agreed. Like I said it was what I saw just three week. I might be wrong. It is just my own option.
You have never been to South Africa my guy that much I can tell you, if you think coloured people are the reason why SA is what it is..you just fabricated that so as not to give the so-called "black South Africans" their due...you all do that in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Think9ja:

I always say that the solution to 9ja's problem is not secession. Our solution is a recolonization. We need to bring back the whites to come and rule us. That can only happen if Nigeria is declared a failed state (because it truly is).

Cos even if we secced or start practicing regional government, it will still be the same people and the same mentality in power.

Lol. Bitter truth.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
Think9ja:

Oh here's another one *[b]sigh[/b]s* you guys are house niggers I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by King44(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol they arehacking the ones that are determined and are hell-bent in trying to turn SA into a shithole like LAG (as depicted by the OP)
for your info you would hardly see hard drugs in the street in Lag get that into your skull and even if anyone is caught they people over here don't hack them to death they report them and they are good as dead spending their lives in various maximum prison okay.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Bahdsypha(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Don't believe everything you see online.

Posted by CHUKWUEBUKA.... Ipob...
We know the motives.

The same Johannesburg slum I know?
Let their fake pictures be deceiving you.

Go to Alexandra, Gauteng and Soweto, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!

I know Nigerian leaders are complete failures but South Africa is no better than Nigeria in anyway.

So Lagos is as developed as Johannesburg...LMAO
Man, tell yourself the truth
Even their slums cannot be compared to our own naa
You fit compare soweto to Ikorodu
You can continue to live in self-denail

Well maybe you haven't been to Johannesburg or you live in lagos Island
Because anybody wey sabi Lagos go know

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by King44(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
I agree with you. It is one of the things I pointed out in my post.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
You have never been to South Africa my guy that much I can tell you, if you think coloured people are the reason why SA is what it is..you just fabricated that so as not to give the so-called "black South Africans" their due...you all do that in this forum
Bro, bring out facts. I know I spent few weeks there and that was all I saw. Give facts.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by zudozz: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2020
So much hatred for Nigerians by this SA goon n I was planning family visit to CT later this year.. It was nt this bad the last time I visited abt 10 years ago..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeyeyeaki:

Bro, bring out facts. I know I spent few weeks there and that was all I saw. Give facts.
here's a fact! you've never been to South Africa so let's just leave it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Think9ja:

best comment so far, secession will not help matter, as long as the Dundee dunderhead are retained as rulers in the new countries formed from secession.

These guys have a phobia for organised functional system.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by slimderek(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Shut up!
Have you been there before?
The same Johannesburg slum I know?
Let their fake pictures be deceiving you.

Go to Alexandra, Gauteng and Soweto, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!

I know Nigerian leaders are complete failures but South Africa is no better than Nigeria in anyway.
Shut up, stop lying..
Johannesburg is miles ahead of Lagos.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Minxie(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:

I also don't understand why people here are so quick to attribute all advancement to white people. If only they knew how their people get exploited by the white people here, they wouldn't be so quick to praise them.

I've noticed that here on nairaland they always speak ill of black people. As a colored I can honestly say that the black government has done way more than the white government ever did. If some other black people can't see themselves as capable, that's their own problem. Don't give in to the provoking comments. They want you to say something wrong so that they can tag you as xenophobic. Don't fall for it

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeyeyeaki:

What make it better? They or you? Let's be frank. Weather is another thing they consider.
well for one they say so themselves.. some come from failed economies like Zimbabwe, some countries from countries with no steady electricity, infrastructure etc, others can't be homosexual in their own countries, others want to give birth in SA to exploit our welfare system..etc the reasons are many
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
here's a fact! you've never been to South Africa so let's just leave it.
Lol. I lodged at City Lodge Hotel inside Grand West hotel. Find out that it is in Cape Town unless you have not been there. I visited Lion's head among others.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by King44(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
proeast:

See as you just want to embarrass yourself unnecessarily grin
we would have done well going head to head in terms of development but architectural and land escaping wise or whatever they call it we have a very poor taste in them. I hope Logos would replicate those architecture in LAGOS ATLANTIC and not the normal block and cement style that silly mistake must not keep repeating itself. I think Sanwo Olu is not doing enough to drive investors to the Atlantic
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Minxie:

I also don't understand why people here are so quick to attribute all advancement to white people. If only they knew how their people get exploited by the white people here, they wouldn't be so quick to praise them.

I've noticed that here on nairaland they always speak ill of black people. As a colored I can honestly say that the black government has done way more than the white government ever did. If some other black people can't see themselves as capable, that's their own problem. Don't give in to the provoking comments. They want you to say something wrong so that they can tag you as xenophobic. Don't fall for it
Minxie, I got bored with this forum because of exactly that, I've been on a long hatius. Nigerians have this love affair with white people and it's a toxic one. Imagine the likes of Rwanda are picking up pieces and fixing up their country after years of wars but Nigerians see re-colonisation as a solution to their problems. it's a shame really

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by seankafor(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh my guy please spare us, please spare us with this 'black inferiority' you guys have going over there, this thing of bragging rights is everywhere between the Croats and the Serbs, the Thai and the Malaysians, the Indians and the Pakistanis etc it's human nature
shut da fvck up please..
Where do these brags and bullshits lead you if not sparking envy and hate..

Okay South Africa is better than Nigeria.. now hope you can just sleep now undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Brightfab(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Savagethe21st bro just check, I'm ashamed.
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeyeyeaki:

Lol. I lodged at City Lodge Hotel inside Grand West hotel. Find out that it is in Cape Town unless you have not been there. I visited Lion's head among others.
I;m done with this convo bro. Do a petition for a re-colonisation and see how that goes
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
seankafor:
shut da fvck up please..
Where do these brags and bullshits lead you if not sparking envy and hate..

Okay South Africa is better than Nigeria.. now hope you can just sleep now undecided
We all know this, telling me is a futile exercise. and do quote, where did I spark envy and hate?
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
BigDick70inch:
South African..have always been hypocrites dont be deceived

Pics of Alexandria in Johannesburg South Africa

There was a refuse collection strike

So refuse was not collected for weeks
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Minxie(f): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Minxie, I got bored with this forum because of exactly that, I've been on a long hatius. Nigerians have this love affair with white people and it's a toxic one. Imagine the likes of Rwanda are picking up pieces and fixing up they are country after years of wars but Nigerians see re-colonisation as a solution to their problems. it's a shame really

It truly is a shame. Here the rest of us are trying to make Africa better so that we can respect ourselves but on this forum it's like a whole different story. I tell you, a white person can come here to get his/her ego boosted because this whole platform is a shrine to white people. Meanwhile, here we are protesting for an increase in minimum wage because our fellow Africans are being exploited for cheap labour.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
well for one they say so themselves.. some come from failed economies like Zimbabwe, some countries from countries with no steady electricity, infrastructure etc, others can't be homosexual in their own countries, others want to give birth in SA to exploit our welfare system..etc the reasons are many
So homosexual has been a reason why SA better Nigeria. You are right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Welcome To Tanzania / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.