Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures (48966 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
This girl just fvcked up my paroles
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She hacked into my Instagram account last night and changed the password.
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

I have some clients that are following my Instagram page. My boss too
This owerri girl want to destroy me.
I'm thinking of reporting the insta page so they can block it.
But it will affect my business. What should I do??

Una Dey try sha, God no go let me post nude give person
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Chirowman(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Wahala can whatsapp be hacked
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Baffupdrizz(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

The best time to have reported your Instagram account should have been yesterday.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by jidesp(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

Just go to the police station. Make them aware of it. You should also report to instagram if you have the means. But your first line of action should be the police. Or you get a lawyer.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Wow I love that girl she is smart cheesy
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2020
marisdgreat:
nairaland guys can be useless and stupid some times, had it been the post is talking about a girl's nude pix and sex chats. All these ugly, frustrated and depressed asslickers would be generalising all girls are these and that with diff names calling. But it is related to a guy, they will be careful with their choice of words. As if na thru man ynash dem take come out
Asshole
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by ddjay: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Guy go and beg her, because its better to beg one person than to beg everybody when she releases it

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Mrpojj(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

You are a man , and you have nudes of ur sef
You no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Mrpojj(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2020
duduade:

So nobody saw the part where he said he had been sending his nudes to girls... Everyone skipped that part

Nobody scolded him

But if na reverse, all of us would have condemned the girl

Tufiakwa

I wondered why he even has nudes of himself
Something wey wen women do we dey complain
A man is doing
Shame
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by mechanics(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Why should you be exposing your nudes online, you know social media is not that safe to be engaging in such, just talk to her and if she refuses, you have no option than to block it.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by godwinusen: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2020
MY BRODA INVOLVING THE POLICE WILL ESCALATE THINGS,JUST PLAY COOL AND GET HER NAKED VIDEO TO BE AT EQUILIBRIM.1-1=0
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by ronyman(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guard your reputation at all cost. With it you can always get an new business... BTW is your inst acct more valuable than your reputation?
SultanOfAbia:

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Grateful02(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hack Her's and threathen her too
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Skepticus: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Benedictosas:
This thread got me...Cos I went through something similar
I caught my girlfriend having sex chats with some guy and I simply told her to stop it ...She pleaded and I forgave her ...few months later she went through my phone and saw a text message sent to a friend (I can swear nothing was even going is between me and the girl) ..just a polite text with the phrase "much love"...Anty began to rain hell on me....worse was wen she threatened to use all the money I was saving in her account as Damage compensation.......I went on my knees begging her ...eventually she used part of it and I was forced to remove the remainder ........ Na so I carry myself run commot the relationship oh....

Na wa for una, men.

No wonder women call us weak these days.

How would you give that parasitic witch so much power over you in the name of that slavery nonsense you people call relationship?
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Ladymillion(f): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you are not a Yaho boi or into shaddy deals you wldnt waste time reporting her to the police ASAP!
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nicklausmichael: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
�️ *Dataking Enterprise*�️

_It's no more a news that covid-19 is real��!!so stay safe by staying home �! and enjoy our quarantine promo!_��

*MTN QUARATINE PROMO*

� *1gb = ₦350*
� *2gb = ₦700*
� *3gb = ₦1050*
� *4gb = ₦1400*
� *5gb = ₦1750*

*Validity :1 month*

*_NB:Dataking also available_*

Swipe up�:
h
https:///2348094092366

*© strictly instant payment
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Reptyle(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Get a lawyer to issue her a cease and desist order. Then go to the police with your lawyer and show tham proof that she has indeed taken over your accounts and threatened to reveal intimate details of your private conversations. What she is doing is called blackmail and it is a criminal offence.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by TGM2015: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmartyPants:

My brother did you go to school to study law? Obviously not. So please na beg I dey beg you, do not argue with me!

In law when you are found with enough evidence merely to indicate that you could commit a crime the burden of proving your innocence shifts to you. For example, you are found with a chisel and hammer which could be used for breaking into a home, that is enough for a police man to arrest and detain you, and the burden of proving that you had other legitimate uses for the tools is on you.

Now the next thing to consider will be the standard of proof. In a civil matter such as these, the standard will be the balance of probabilities. Which basically leaves it to the judge to determine who is likely lying.

And finally you should know that the lady has already committed a crime so if reported today, she can be charged with a number of offences or alternatively sued.

Even the mere act of threatening to release the images is already an offence.
I don hear you.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by wizod(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
mad man. Why having nude pics at ur age?
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Mrjo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I have tried to settle things with her but she is hell bent on exposing those chats on my insta and WhatsApp.
Should I involve police??
yes, and also sue her, it's a serious crime
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Obierika(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
paulolee:
involve the police...dnt kno guys do snap and share nudes too...na only me no normal or dey outdated

I'm also just finding that out myself
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Angelacruz: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Shey u be hard guy nahh
SultanOfAbia:
On God, I'm ready to lock that bitch up So please how to I start Do I make a police report online Please help me out!!
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by godwinjessica: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by helpfindbolu: 12:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by DedeNkem: 4:35am On Jun 24, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

She committed a hacking crime! Report her to the police now, unless you've any incriminating stuff in it!

Contact all your social media platforms to block the accounts!

And stop fu*cking every babe you meet!
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by DedeNkem: 4:41am On Jun 24, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

On God, I'm ready to lock that bitch up
So please how to I start
Do I make a police report online
Please help me out!!

Go to a fu*cking police station to make a report.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by GMBuhari: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2020
You dated your senior

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.