Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50848 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by skymight(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't have luck with girls always the one spending. But I once receive airtime of 100 from a girl well to me it is an expensive gift I have ever received from a girl.
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ikennamurphy: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
GEEBITE:
Guys are not worth it*
I was only changing the statement word for word

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by jamesbawa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
mespusinglez:
Lacasera #120 sad

It's Well Sha
Wawa
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by OriOko88(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it
Eyah. E pele
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
kiddkash:

you dey go cultural dance?
grin grin grin i think those iteshekiri cultural dance troupe

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by OriOko88(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
micflo28:
Battered t*to
Lol. Madoo
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nothing only her KPEKUS, she even bragging about the smelling hole

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Dannyblaze4040(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Well my own case is so funny.... spaghetti and sachet tomatoes.... since way dem born me

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
My girlfriend got me pencil n eraser
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by OriOko88(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Luchiana1:
Ungrateful guyz
What hv you bought for him
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by judetov2(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
mine was HTC phone =#49,000.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by MansoryMX(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Saintinoo:

Sure, at what age did you get married?
And when you said planned your lives, explain please, thanks.

I got married at the age of 27yrs. My wife was 22yrs. We didn’t just dated 2yrs, we planned. I can’t explain how though but it seems we always come up with almost identical ideas. Next thing I know, we rented a 2 bedroom apartment together and start planning out of nowhere. Married now with twin. One thing unique about her is that she dislike reckless spending and prefer home cooked meal than eating outside.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by inzauche: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
A girl has never given me a gift. Iam always the one giving them. Iam always unlucky. Always meeting self-centered girl

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

But you must surely pay for that fridge one way or the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Olarewaju89: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it

What do you mean by guys don't worth it?

I'm very sure the guy have done more than that for you.

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Pious101: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
16k wrist watch

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Unaware bj
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by leisuretym: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
mine got me sponge cake worth N250.
she then said she collected wears worth 60k on credit from her big aunty she knows I respected a lot.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chris525: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
The question is - what did she not give me?

For my birthday in 2012 or 13. I cant remember which, all the things she got me were above 150k. In the pack were 2 TM Lewin work shirts, an oxford shoe, my fav cologne, ties, socks, body lotion, shaving stick, hair spray many things I cant remember now.

When Polo shirts were still a thing, she went to Twice as nice & got me 5 different colors at over 100k.

One time in 2013, I was nominated for a youth award, I got a top lagos designer to fix me a bespoke 3 piece suit for the event. The bill came to 84k, as I made to pay she told me not to worry she's got it.

We dont talk anymore sad

15 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by kingkhan(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
pure water of ten naira

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
The most expensive thing I have bought a lover? A painting of the animal he reminds me of (done by hand in Europe) on canvas which I paid 275Pounds for. Shipping it to him cost 450Pounds, to a total of 725Pounds.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by kelmicheal: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
My girlfriend surprised me with a plot of land

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ingodwetrust15(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Last week Monday was my birthday she got me a very nice shoe unfortunately it wasn’t my size she took it back and got me 4 nice packing Shirts I don’t know how much but it was really thoughtful and nice of her smiley smiley

16 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by SweetCunt97(f): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
ume1000:
intention kill you dia
You first

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Obsession4u: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
MansoryMX:

I got married at the age of 27yrs. My wife was 22yrs. We didn’t just dated 2yrs, we planned. I can’t explain how though but it seems we always come up with almost identical ideas. Next thing I know, we rented a 2 bedroom apartment together and start planning out of nowhere. Married now with twin. One thing unique about her is that she dislike reckless spending and prefer home cooked meal than eating outside.

God please I pray for this kinda woman here undecided
I'm tired of those lazy arse girls I've got.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by jrobbins: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:

Hi, are you the person on your display?

If you are, then i know you.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
60k few weeks ago

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ladymillion(f): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Very thoughtful of her!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by SweetCunt97(f): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
kelmicheal:
My girlfriend surprised me with a plot of land
Una go build am and she go b the madam of the house.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ladymillion(f): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Morray:
60k few weeks ago
9 nice , lockdown alowee
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by IYANGBALI: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mynd44:
A friend got me a laptop. A brand new laptop……

As for girlfriend, she once sent me 40k. Just cos I told her I was broke

if I talk sey you dey lie now, you go go una engine room go press ban button for me. No problem kontinue you hear.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.