Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50854 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ladymillion(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
jrobbins:

Hi, are you the person on your display?

If you are, then i know you.
Givers never lack hope you know?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by dalass(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
omoburuku:
She ones got me a Lamborghini, Bought 2 plots of land at Banana Island and she promised to get me yacht for my next bday....Then I woke up. cry

Omoburuku, why did you wake up na? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by IYANGBALI: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
kelmicheal:
My girlfriend surprised me with a plot of land
I smell lies
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Obsession4u: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chris525:

The question is - what did she not give me?

For my birthday in 2012 or 13. I cant remember which, all the things she got me were above 150k. In the pack were 2 TM Lewin work shirts, an oxford shoe, my fav cologne, ties, socks, body lotion, shaving stick, hair spray many things I cant remember now.

When Polo shirts were still a thing, she went to Twice as nice & got me 5 different colors at over 100k.

One time in 2013, I was nominated for a youth award, I got a top lagos designer to fix me a bespoke 3 piece suit for the event. The bill came to 84k, as I made to pay she told me not to worry she's got it.

We dont talk anymore sad

Big bro you Bleep up o grin
How did you lose guard on her like that na

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by DieRich5: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
COZA:
"100 odds" grin
las las d game na one go still cut am
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ladymillion(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by SweetCunt97(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chris525:

For my birthday in 2012 or 13. I cant remember which, all the things she got me were above 150k. In the pack were 2 TM Lewin work shirts, an oxford shoe, my fav cologne, ties, socks, body lotion, shaving stick, hair spray many things I cant remember now.

When Polo shirts were still a thing, she went to Twice as nice & got me 5 different colors at over 100k.

One time in 2013, I was nominated for a youth award, I got a top lagos designer to fix me a bespoke 3 piece suit for the event. The bill came to 84k, as I made to pay she told me not to worry she's got it.

We dont talk anymore sad
She's rich naw. Ladies will do more for the man they love who treats them good if they got the money. Not assholes with bad behavior still b expecting gifts and support like she don't know you an asshole.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by dalass(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Pregnancy

You reaped your investment into her now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by crafteck(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
A 3k wrist watch, another one gave me palm sandals

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by dalass(f): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chris525:

We dont talk anymore sad

Hope no be you do am strong thing oh... You don't even talk anymore? Wooww
shocked

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Odion2016(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

Wow,wow,,wow
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Her ATM card & pin. She knew i was broke. While me and my right hand nigga were contemplating the next moves, she just came over n handed me the card. I wanted to form small but my guy just begin insult me like say i no get sense grin

Took the card and kissed her... My sweet Cindy embarassed

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by hotspec(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
lefulefu:
2 pairs of igbo made BYC singlets and 2 pairs of malaysian Banana Boys imported boxers then 1 kiwi shoe polish

ur case is critical bro.

grin but mine is more critical. I only got two aba made boxers, dt was after 5 years. my people na inside dustbin she pick d following morning

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Euegene100001: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Perfume kiss
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by MansoryMX(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Obsession4u:

God please I pray for this kinda woman here undecided
I'm tired of those lazy arse girls I've got.

Not just pray, observe little things. Little things people take for granted are signs. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Elkcee(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Singlet and handkachif like say i dey go cultural dance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Prymestrr(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Luchiana1:
Ungrateful guyz
When dem yab you now you go begin para undecided
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Siki355(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Munzy14:

She is buying una house property small small... cheesy

Smart lady u have there.

At least the money for junks will now go straight to the introduction list when u are ready.

stop taking too much weed

see weedsom
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it

You will do more for the right person... Happy birthday btw. Hope u have fun wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by kelmicheal: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Una go build am and she go b the madam of the house.
I go sell the land am not ready to build now she can't try it i control her better from the beginning of our relationship.
If you allow woman to control you as a man then you are finish

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by surgeoninno: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
She got me a picture frame worth 25k and also credit alert
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by steveekeoma(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
paulolee:
4 packs of dt smallest sized indomie and she no even include egg or sardine join am, na d same bea wey i bin go mumu buy her phone as her bday gift o...Esther, tunder go continue to de fire u anywhere you dey....#saynotojoblessgirls
She forced u?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by kelmicheal: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
IYANGBALI:
I smell lies
See you some nigeria women are good
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chicastle: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mynd44:
A friend got me a laptop. A brand new laptop……

As for girlfriend, she once sent me 40k. Just cos I told her I was broke

Almost some people's salary though
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Bewiseedet(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
White singlet white round neck shirt black sneeker. 35k loan, I am still repaying now cos we're no longer together.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chicastle: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
donbachi:
A packet of benson

You mean B&H?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by womenareapes: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

Ps4 and a laptop!
and the funniest part is that she is not a Nigeria woman grin

the only thing our useless women know to give is boxer, shirt and perfumes. undecided
useless bitches!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by jericco1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nothing angry

The only girl to have gifted me was not even my girlfriend she was probably crushing on me and the gift was worth it cool

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chai ladies and desperation are like bread and butter. On my 30th birthday my girl friend at the time bought soup ingredients to prepare special soup for me on my birthday. The Cooking was actually done in my house. After the cooking we settle down to do justice to the food lo and behold i became a certified maga for this lady for almost 6months before God delivered me from her evil grip on. Fear ladies, you never can tell what your girlfriend is capable of doing just to have you.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chicastle: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
womenareapes:
Ps4 and a laptop!
and the funniest part is that she is not a Nigeria woman grin

No wonder

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by MedicH: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Omo na cake oo. One small size crunches cake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Dating Who You Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.