Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50855 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by FlordFlorez(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerian ladies/girlfriends are stingy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by puretayo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
She got me an promado wrist watch valued at 25k, original clipper, undwears, kilishi.

Babes dey sha....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Romangalactic(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pocohantas baby,are you the one that bought lappy for mynd? That will explain a lot grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Saintinoo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
MansoryMX:
Mine bought me Singlet, Perfume and one cheap wrist watch I love so much. As time goes we planned our lives and got married. Then on my 30th birthday she shocked me with a customized cake, PS4, Hublot watch, two expensive shoe and 50k cash to take my boiz outing. I realize women only like spending on their husband and not boyfriend cheesy
Sure, at what age did you get married?
And when you said planned your lives, explain please, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Back in the days was just one ordinary singlet oo
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Egoat(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
light099:

Don't regard everything that has a female icon on Nairaland as a female.
I don't know why this cheap trick still work on many male kids on Nairaland.
Is that how powerful women are? Any egoat would register on NL with female icon and suddenly, y'all start quoting it sheepishly and sending DMs.
keep my moniker out of ur ratchet mouth.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by ume1000: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The intention behind d gifts. Lolzzzz
intention kill you dia

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by DICKstractor: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
I told her I was hungry, she bought indomie noodles for me and she follow me chop am, come tell me make I remain for am

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by paya1: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Kriss216 post=90961605] Maybe she was preparing me for cultural dance.

hahahaha
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by maiiilooo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
400 naira airtime
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Smithcole70(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
This life no balance at all � �

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
She sang for me around 12 midnight and she sent me 10k and bought me Pam sandals

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mine took me out shopping twice and spent 35 k each. All my clothes and boxers, are her gifts.

I'm happy with her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Egoat:

keep my oniker out of ur ratchet mouth.

Oh, see who we got here.

I never saw this coming, a day when someone would be sincere enough to accept himself as an egoat.
Your dad should be proud of you, kid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by ume1000: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Saintinoo:

Bros please can i get this girl number, wow, you luck man.
And if she have a good character please marry already.
no go get your own girl

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by OnyeFely: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
One told me last year that I was too stingy, and I asked her what she had done for me since we started dating. Her reply was just funny, that I have not done for her what should provoke to do anything for me.
That day, last year's Dec, I called it quit. The current one gave me 20k early dis yr wen I was broke, during d lockdown, she brought rice, beans, yam, garri, onions, groundnut oil, red oil. She has a large heart.

27 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Exmilitant(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
NOC1:
Bought a Senator wear for me gave me 2k dollars when I was out of work, I returned the money to her.

But she’s broke now, she is having issues with her business and censor board over her films.

But she will bounce back because she is strong.
What type of films?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by COZA(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I sight you bro cool Alabi no add red apple ?

haha the game escaped Alabi dreadful hands that day o, hailings bro
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by DoubleEngine007: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
COZA:

haha the game escaped Alabi dreadful hands that day o, hailings bro
Wow! She be better girl o.. cheesy Respect bro!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by roybanjo100(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
I'm ashamed to say it.....I cry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Mavinsoladele(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

wow romantic

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by AgentGoat: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
NybenSBF101:
Birthday card of 50 naira and flower she stole from the church. Come garnish am with a better Mouth Action using the honey that I bought
grin

You mad bro
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Tbasicme: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
lefulefu:
2 pairs of igbo made BYC singlets and 2 pairs of malaysian Banana Boys imported boxers then 1 kiwi shoe polish

Haha grin Don't be a racist na. Why not Yoruba made BYC singlet cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by kiddkash(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
Fake white cotton BYC singlet = 150
Banana boxer = 150
White handkerchief = 50
Birthday card = 80

Total =430

*My 25th birthday.
you dey go cultural dance?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by themaestro08(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

She is awesome and a rare gem.

Did you end up marrying her?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by SmartchildTutor: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:

My first phone, Nokia 3310.
Babe was using a Motorola V3.
How time flies!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nairalandmonika: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
NOC1:
Bought a Senator wear for me gave me 2k dollars when I was out of work, I returned the money to her.

But she’s broke now, she is having issues with her business and censor board over her films.

But she will bounce back because she is strong.
She be pôrnstar?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by cryptotech: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it

you mean all guys..?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Goodman247: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
omoburuku:
She ones got me a Lamborghini, Bought 2 plots of land at Banana Island and she promised to get me yacht for my next bday....Then I woke up. cry
yeye dey worry you, hahahaha
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by nwosu1982: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just last week on my birthday 17th June 2020 she bought Oppo A31 smartphone (69k)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
I feel cheated right now tongue
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Mavinsoladele(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
14june:
Mine took me out shopping twice and spent 35 k each. All my clothes and boxers, are her gifts.

I'm happy with her.
awwwwnnn i pray for such

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Dating Who You Will Not Marry / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.