Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (95018 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Ifeanyimike123: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2020
The day my girlfriend asked me how much I will give her when she's going that's the day I realized I'm the money guy fvck you joy

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by nedekid: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2020
OgaRico:

So how about if is from the money that he gives that she buys airtime to call him? He did not gave money that night and then there's no money to use and buy airtime.
Ha. Na wah for you oh.
Let me give chance for another person to answer or reply you cos I don't know what to say shocked
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by anthonyuncle(m): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2020
DAVE5:

Serious minded leech you meant?

A business partner put in resources with the hope of an expected positive outcome

obvious her business is different from his.

her resources is her presence only
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by West2019(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, too how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

too.bad bro give me her number
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by OriOko88(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2020
swickfavour:
You can call me for freeaky sex, Lagos only sha;

Call or Whatsapp Favour: 09012520381
This one na ritualist or kidnapper. People should stfo
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by OriOko88(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:
The problem I have with Righteousness89 is not his preaching. No.
It is the fact that he doesn't demonstrate emotional intelligence.
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
It reeks of apathy. And that's just one among many things he says.
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
No to religious terrorism.
You can also start posting your religion belief posts. Its a free world. No body could force an ideology on someone. Its a matter of choice. Each time yiu see his post, just jump and pass. Simple sturf.

4 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by OriOko88(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
You met her barely a month and you started fvcking her
What's d big deal in that. I have fvcked a girl within two days of meeting her in Ibadan. Na just to invite her home. This is Nigeria. Sex is cheap undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by TheManOfTheYear: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
As u fine like this, you nor get sense
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by SHOCK7(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up
What exactly is your problem?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by steveekeoma(m): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Heavensent01:
cry

How is she wh0re Op? did she request money from you? you did at your freewill

for the fact that she locked up because you didn't give her money one day, is meant to happen in fact 98% of ladies we fail if that's what you called a test

I really can't figure out why a man should give a lady money without commitment. you're giving her money whenever you're leaving for what exactly? I guess for opening her pússy for you or for dating you? this is complex inferiority and 90% of ladies capitalize on this to dominate

I'm sure you said lesson learnt but I didn't see/read what the lady did wrong in your story that connote fail, except if you hide the sensational part
dear u are right. He caused his burden and his test for me is of no use.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by zudozz: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2020
this 1 no even still get sense like this. Na so u dey take any woman wey u see seriously?..
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by MansoryMX(m): 1:02am On Jun 27, 2020
samdavjustin:
grin grin grin There is no unconditional love from these ladies

There is bro. Some just don’t know what they want and these type are the ones with A-man-dating-me-should-be-my-provider mentality.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ChiefSupplier55(m): 1:04am On Jun 27, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]these beaches have no love in there heart bro don't weast your time

check out my signature click the link if you are interested
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by steveekeoma(m): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2020
Daniel . u still de reason like small pikin. No try do that ur nonsense test 4 wia orlu girls de, ur frds no go save. Don't u know u made urself the host and prey to parasite?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by SHOCK7(m): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Longthroat Love.

But why should I say No when my Boyfriend wanna buy me Ice cream or Apples though undecided
Hello babe, I am just so fascinated with dis 'ur moniker?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Judolisco(m): 1:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.
keyword _hustle.... God bless you
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by bellarmine: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2020
What's so spectacular with you and this your "Check profile"? I had to check and NOTHING is there.

Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Onogiede(m): 1:30am On Jun 27, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Now I get the picture..
This is what brought about 'dont date a broke gal'
I'm sure you've learnt your lessons.
You will be fine.
indomin generation kid are see in u,..na once u go know real lady
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:31am On Jun 27, 2020
swickfavour:
I am really hot and lonely tonight, call me pls 09012520381
if you are hot,find gutter water to baff naa.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Akhirastriver(m): 1:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Issorite
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Erys(m): 2:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.

grin grin grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by bluefilm: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Reading your story, I can easily tell you can't be more than 22 years of age.

Small pikin still dey worry you well well.

Come back in 10 years time and read this same nonsense wey you write.

You go shock wen you realize wetin small pikin dey do pesin, I tell you. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by bigcasava1(m): 2:31am On Jun 27, 2020
She don open supermarket for ur head oo
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Kwinesther: 2:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
You nailed it sis kiss
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by CaptainFM1: 2:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

May you not be tested!
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:

Lol...small boy? How nah?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Palema007:
So you mean Everytime you visit, you give her money? For what exactly? Chai come and visit me too oooo grin

Well thing is, during your down time with your ex, you told her things you did for your ex girlfriend, how you love and spend on her. Lol this revelation attracted her and prompted to try to have her own piece of cake too. That Lady's love can't be trusted, cut her off and seek another.

Babe you are smart jare...thanks fr being honest...unfortunately men like op will not see girls like you o...na leeches dem go dey folo

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 27, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Now I get the picture..
This is what brought about 'dont date a broke gal'
I'm sure you've learnt your lessons.
You will be fine.
To me dating a broke girl is not bad. Not all of us are fortunate to be born rich. It's her attitude that's the problem. After all the little things he did she couldn't call him which she normally does just cos he didn't give her money. Anyway he dodged a bullet

3 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by dalass(f): 2:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:

Abi oh... Apples and ice cream... The girl is obviously a secondary school girl that the fellow student is using aoole and coke to test... Radarada... She failed the ice cream test... grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by madridsta007(m): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

Her voice: “It’s just business”.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Dewisedick: 3:07am On Jun 27, 2020
My brother, the behavior of out today girls tire me o... They don't have any sense of building the future. All they are after is NOW, like Almajiri.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.