Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (95019 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by etrange: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
zera:

I swear you no get an iota of sense

You should have argued against her points instead of insulting her.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
olassybaba:

i spend more on guys, ugly women (conscious of her ugliness) and kids than i spend on attractive ladies.
beautiful conscious women don't think with their heads, it's all about the highest bidder.

Your point exactly? Anyways... Whether ugly or beautiful, just learn to do those kind gestures on charity basis.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Komu1048:

I’m sorry which treasure r u talking about. The only treasure is one hard earn money, any other thing an human part that must be put to use

I hope you can say that about your daughters cheesy. Until then, keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by kilgalon: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Reeberry: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
zera:

I swear you no get an iota of sense
After all what she said, this is what you could reply her.

Na you no get sense jare.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by osazsky(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
This type that has nothing to offer..not even an advise will still come online and say I can't marry a broke guy...women develop urself.we are not in the 80s this is the 21st century...we cant go the way of our parents..thank God for my wife..God no say I nor fit Marry liability..guys dont look at that big assss sex is overrated u cant sleep there after 10min u cash out
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Penaldo: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...
[/s]
My brother, you should stop being petty. Sharing with your woman should be done out of love and care towards her and not used to test her loyalty. In fact, I see no test that she failed, only your immature mind is making you feel like she failed test simply because she didn't call you

You accuse her of always saying yes to your offer, I wonder whether you expect her to say no for something you WILLINGLY offered her without her prompting.

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....
It's very obvious that what you bring to the table is only money.

This is embarrassing

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by javaRookie: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
[size=16pt]Heading Jeremy [/size]

Arial Black
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/23/opinion/lady-gaga-and-the-life-of-passion.html

Gumroad.com
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Stevolacious(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mr Testament!

Kontinu. . . One day may you not test what you cannot run away from.

Do and marry o, don't be testing people's sisters and daughters in this life. The life is too short for that.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by professore(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I didn't abuse anyone, it was the guy who insulted me.. and I didn't insult back, cuz am more than that
I'm impressed by this girl. Very mature.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Ramos16(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.

This is dumb, we should call a spade what it is, does it change the fact she might be using him for the benefits. Everyone should hustle so they are more self reliant, but it is a dick move to say you love someone only when they spoil you with small things
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Penaldo: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
The girl did nothing wrong
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks kiss kiss
professore:
I'm impressed by this girl. Very mature.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by sapientia(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
kids eeh

they can test die

tester
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Shugargal(f): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
Increase the volume Sis.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Sniper101(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink

I checked
But I didn't see shit

Was it hiding? undecided
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by mosefin19(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Did you want Apple yes,,.��... did u want ice cream Yes... that part just dey make me laugh since

Shey make she say no ni.. lol u funny... u just calm dey use your hand do urself... spending unnecessary when she didn’t even ask u
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Et shaL| never be well with you, f00|
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by MunorAnne(f): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
zera:

Check your profile and see what...tueh
please next time try to think before typing.
grin Oga, you wicked. You even had to add ''tueh''.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Kennybea: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....
....damn niggar d bitch is not into u at all
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by professore(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
stanliwise:
I simply saw nothing too wrong here except that she lied to you about loving you. You both were in a contract where you are the money machine and in turn you buy her attention. Your friends advise is top notch.
I always advise guy to stop giving girls money just because they are dating. You only give people money when it is necessary and on few cases as a surprise.
You also have a blame on the relationship too as you were trying to buy her attention, lesson to learn, when looking out for someone that loves you, keep everything away except yourself and if the person still accept you then maybe the people truely love you.
Spend for people that show loyalty and trust towards you in other words, this people can do exact same thing if they were in your shoes.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Kennybea: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
She only want ur money
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Parable007: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Penaldo:
[s][/s]
My brother, you should stop being petty. Sharing with your woman should be done out of love and care towards her and not used to test her loyalty. In fact, I see no test that she failed, only your immature mind is making you feel like she failed test simply because she didn't call you

You accuse her of always saying yes to your offer, I wonder whether you expect her to say no for something you WILLINGLY offered her without her prompting.

It's very obvious that what you bring to the table is only money.

This is embarrassing
You gave one of the most sensitive response... This is rubbish o.. and this is really too petty to be brought on social media and all of you dragging the lady and calling her names hope you know you haven't heard her own side of the story Sha
.. so oga grow up pls if you want to break up with he pls do ... Not everything should be brought public every relationship has it issues we all solve them with wisdom....
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
It shall be well with me always in Jesus name, amen.
And so be it for you, as you HV wished me in Jesus name, amen
Gsauce:

Et shaL| never be well with you, f00|
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by HRMK: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
U BE MUMU NOW!NOR BE SO?NA SO!
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It shall be well with me always in Jesus name, amen.
And so be it for you, as you HV wished me in Jesus name, amen

Just read ur initial post, does it make sense to you?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by oluplus(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
So because u cudnt get the picture of what I was saying, made u rain curse on urself, wow.. it tells a lot about you. Keep the fire burning .
And mind u, it is not a must u view in my ways you get that, and get off my mention
Gsauce:

Just read ur initial post, does it make sense to you?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by CuteNbad(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Longthroat Love.

But why should I say No when my Boyfriend wanna buy me Ice cream or Apples though undecided
why use someone else's pic as your profile pic angry
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by CuteNbad(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
what's in your profile? angry
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by brainfordetails: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Op, I didn't see anything wrong with what she has done. Even one of our Haunty here on Nairaland licked ice cream as if her destiny depends on it. grin grin grin

Am glad you didn't use your any of your Kidney to test her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.