Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (95008 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
So because u cudnt get the picture of what I was saying, made u rain curse on urself, wow.. it tells a lot about you. Keep the fire burning .
And mind u, it is not a must u view in my ways you get that, and get off my mention

Small girl with tiny brain.
Olosh�
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by NobleRomm(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
ojun50:
Na soup or food she be
there is a different between tested and Tasted
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Children!
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Bakin3(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Endtime girlfriend.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) Very cheap. Kindly check my signature.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
So be it for u, as u HV typed it, amen
Gsauce:

Small girl with tiny brain.
Olosh�
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Smhaykins(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink

Have checked your profile and I like what I see...i mean I luv you.

I don't have money but am good in bed.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by nkemdi89(f): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Where are the adults on nairaland?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ZooOga: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
You met her barely a month and you started fvcking her

role or olosho models?

see dem bb babes proudly market yansh these days? it is what it is sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Mafoooo: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ok
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Dalby(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Holyfield1:
You were her meal tickets bro or why do you think she said she can't live without you?

Let her go. You deserve someone better.

These hoes ain't loyal lipsrsealed.

For her not to have called you till now means she is currently living without you so
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
She acted like a typical woman bro. Don’t read too much into it. Even when you get married try not giving your wife money for one week and see how she behaves. If it wouldn’t be worse than just not taking to you. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
So be it for u, as u HV typed it, amen
Stoopid igb0 b¦tch
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by professore(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Thanks kiss kiss
You are welcome.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Dextre(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....

What is going on here? Y'all are still doing who call first game.well lemme burst your bubble,its a thing for naija girls not to call,dem no sabi call,na call me dem sabi,se ur own still dey call you. Let the relationship reach 1year first
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by zedegit: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
So if Not For that Your Friend You Would Have Been MUGUlized Abi?

You're Lucky,...By Now You for dey Express With no Hope Of Return grin grin

To Slap You Just Dey Hungry Me.

grin Ahh! Ejoor. Free am. Na learner.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Dalby(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Bros your test is inconclusive unless you hear from her why she was not able to call, frankly... undecided
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by zedegit: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up

So he should marry her and manage her selfishness?

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Chige777(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I didn't abuse anyone, it was the guy who insulted me.. and I didn't insult back, cuz am more than that

This your moniker is funny. Where I come from it means oluwa's meat grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Then Anu means meat in Ur language right??
Chige777:

This your moniker is funny. Where I come from it means oluwa's meat grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying
very beautiful comment. The sef guy is funny. To add to it, to even think that he only tested her just let's say two days and drew up that conclusion that the girl isn't loyal. He might be liking her to even take his time to create this thread.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yea, u get what that, I already reason far above what some are saying there. It is very clear, the guy never loved the girl
Jacku:
very beautiful comment. The sef guy is funny. To add to it, to even think that he only tested her just let's say two days and drew up that conclusion that the girl isn't loyal. He might be liking her to even take his time to create this thread.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by mattfeuter(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Briffault's law in action. Swallow redpill, una no go hear.

Everybody can’t be red-pilled! Na blue pill some People Go Chop die grin

Just imagine a world without simps, wouldn’t it be boring? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by dumininu01(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
This op sef... U are asking whether she wants apple or ice cream grin grin... Do u expect her to say no... Girls like free things na grin grin... As u dey leave am another guy go carry am because no be so dem they test woman... Na for chineke o grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Gfxguy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N3,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

For those who are still contemplating

See the juicy package below
1.) Video editing
2.) Advanced photo retouching
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts and design.
4.) How to create exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) Content video creation
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) 3D logo and mockup design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding. How to host your site for free and buy cheap domain name.
16). How to run Facebook ads effectively and how to promote your digital products online for FREE
17) How to design beautiful Graphics on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium
Tiktok Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...

All on your mobile phone/laptop.

You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by godwinjessica: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
As naturals we all have our struggles of being natural hence fall into different categories in this video I will be placing each one of us in our various categories. watch this video to find out the category you fall in.dont forget to like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JkmGuNvA0
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Chige777(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Then Anu means meat in Ur language right??

Yea
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Estellie: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2020
See why I don't do boys? grin

Who has time for all these Tom and Jerry drama??

Mteeeeewwww!!! Sugar zaddy till take over undecided grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by zedegit: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

Just know that no girl will fit into that image of your ex. Get that very well. There was a reason she left. Maybe she couldn't continue living the lie or charade and decided to call it quits.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by clancymiim(f): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Awon test tube. For this trying time your testing her. Why won’t she vex you started giving her money from the start now u know she’ll really need it you decide to test her. You didn’t even give her a reason for not giving her money. My sister pls look for someone serious.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by OriOko88(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2020
So is that really a test?? So because she did not call you for some days now translates to not being loyal. I even thought you gave her a stern test ni, don't know its a baseless test. Why not put a call thru to her to check her also. Most girls would not always call, they expect guys to call them frequently then they could often call also. I don't really see any big deal with wht d op posts here, just say you don't like the girl, Nd you're looking for ways to diacard her. You've even listed her bad sides so what you're saying is just a formality to discard Her.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by hiyarnuh(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2020
*Contact 07066391980 for more enquiries and error free registration on 2020 NPOWER Registration*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.