Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (297183 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by dawno2008(m): 4:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Rosemary33:
I cover myself with the blood of Zechariah ��
Rosie Rosie grin grin grin
Na play I dey play jawe,you too dey serious sef,Shey na wetin make you wan end Morgan.
Abeg no vex,sweet rosie,daalu no kill Morgan biko cry cry my heart can't take it.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
dawno2008:

Rosie Rosie grin grin grin
Na play I dey play jawe,you too dey serious sef,Shey na wetin make you wan end Morgan.
Abeg no vex,sweet rosie,daalu no kill Morgan biko cry cry my heart can't take it.
grin grin I was joking also.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by DanieBlinkz(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Rosemary33:
grin grin I was joking also.

Auntie Rosemary when is the next update dropping
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by bolubennie(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Finally caught up! One word! Awesome!
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Wonderz1: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2020
See wetin I day fee since Oya the gods make una come do una own work, if this gets to her ex husband na party the man go organize.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Pinkie2018(f): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2020
I pray Morgan comes out alive and that bitch goes to jail. I wish Morgan and Akwa a happily ever after
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eROCK247(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Madam Rosemary abeg Morgan shouldn't die.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Inkopere: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mtsheeew
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Khriztarl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
elmagnifico411:
you quoted the whole episode just so u can tell us that your kpalasa almost fell?? You must be a fucking joke of a being! Gerarahia!!
Haew, there's no need to be mean with words na.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lakesc: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Wonderz1:
See wetin I day fee since Oya the gods make una come do una own work, if this gets to her ex husband na party the man go organize.
Yes he would o, i hope they save Morgan.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Favemmzar200(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=Rosemary33 post=94243132]Chapter 34

“Faster!” gasped Madonna “Come on, old boy, dig faster! You can do better than this!”

The sixty-eight years old Minister Olatunji obliged. Though already exhausted, he was trying to perform anyway. For a man who had always boasted of his sexual prowess, ‘The hottest dick in the cabinet’ her father had once commented. Yet she was disappointed as his performance didn’t match his pedigree.

She roughly pushed the enervated man off her and rolled away to the other side of the bed which was a mockery to hers that was comfortably large.

“Did you cum?” the man asked as he collapsed with his back flat on his own side, it occurred to Madonna that he wasn’t really concerned what her response would be.

“It was good” she murmured. She would have taken offense had this been arranged for mere pleasure, but it wasn’t, it as rather business and nothing else.

The first time she met him in his office to get this contract signed, the foolish old man
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chapter 35

Nwanneka was livid. This cheeky woman had refused to call her back like she said she would for three days now. It’s almost ten am and she was stuck in this hotel while she should have been in the bank right now. She dialled the number she’d call her with, last night- the woman kept changing numbers, not that she cared anyway. “Miss Madonna Tokumbo is not around to answer your call right now, please leave a message”

Oh crap! She threw the phone on the bed and it rebounded.

Why couldn’t this bitch pick her calls! The woman had surprised her with a call as soon as she paid for a cozy room and was still settling in.

“Where are you?” she’d ask.

In heaven. She had wanted to answer. And how the hell did she get her number? “In a hotel room”

“Where?”

What was wrong? She sounded like she’d been running from something. Her heavy breath floated through the receiver.

“Somewhere…I don’t know” too bad she wasn’t paying attention to the road. All she wanted to do that night was to get far away from the venue of the party.

“You don’t know the name of the hotel?” the woman was frantic. What was it with her? Okay…the poisoning and all but could it be…?

“How would I know!” she’d shouted back

“Okay, please I want you to do one thing for me. Do not step your feet out of that room until I call you” last night, she’d say the same thing- have you made any contact with anyone? Did you receive any call from anyone- your friend? As if anyone knew she even had a phone except Miss fancy shoes, Madonna!

But she already had plans for tomorrow. Visit the nearest bank to pay in the cheque first, and proceed to look for an apartment for herself. While in the taxi, she’d consider going back to Onitsha, guilt did eat her up- guilt and fear. What if she was actually the person who poisoned Mr Billionaire? And they did come after her?

But hey! Who cared? She didn’t plan this whole thing, and Akwaugo deserved it after all. She shouldn’t have gone for someone who had bitches clamouring for him- should have known her boundary. The girl was simply greedy, stupidly greedy, she should have grabbed the cash and walked. These rich dudes have so much going on around them.

“How do I go about my normal life if I am not to step out of this room? I have to go somewhere tomorrow!” she’d explained

“The only place you should think of going tomorrow is home! Back to the village sweetie because right now you are in big trouble. Your picture is everywhere, the Hotel caught you on camera” the woman retorted

“What do you mean I am in trouble, I did nothing?”

“You served the drink that killed the man”

“I did what you told me to do! You gave me the drink!”

“I don’t know what you are talking about…see, I am only trying to help you here” the woman had said acidly.

She didn’t understand this whole thing. “Hey! Miss. Did you poison that drink?”

“I will call you tomorrow” the line went dead

It was clear now; this bitchy woman had used her, only that it wasn’t targeted on the person she wanted. Now she wanted her to just disappear like that? To pretend she never visited Lagos? She lied. No one screws her life as if it never existed. This mess was this bitch’s, to clean up not hers.

But she said my photo is everywhere.

What did she care? They wouldn’t find her so soon and would easily forget someone like her ever existed.

She dialed the number again. this time, it was switched off. Great! At least there was no annoying nasal female automated voice telling her to Bleep off.

She peeled the widow drape up, her eyes combed the environment, nothing suspicious. No one seemed to be looking for anyone or something.

F*ck.

She grabbed her mini-bob wig from the small table by the window. A little oiling and brushing would give it a manageable glimmer, unfortunately, she didn’t think of getting a brush too when she snatched the wig off a mannequin inside a salon she visited, two days before she left Onitsha. Her fingers did the job- not too smooth though.

Securing it strongly on her head, he grabbed her bag, peered inside for the cheque and the cash. Satisfied, she observed herself in the mirror inside the toilet. With no makeup on her face, she doubted if it would be easy to identify her- the lady they would be looking for had a beet-red lipstick on and heavily mascaraed eyelashes, with eyelids heavily burdened with eyeshadow. This morning, a plain jane gazed back at her from the mirror, she could get a dark shade to give her a perfect disguise.

She needed to get out. With or without the woman’s instruction, she had to do something with her life.

She willed her steps not to falter as she walked out from the hotel’s swing door, her heart pounding. From the corner of her eyes, she observed the faces around her, nobody tried to stop her yet.

Good sign.

She walked into the street. Once in a while, looking over her shoulders and darting her gaze around. When she finally got into a taxi, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves.

“Where?”

“Any GTB bank around”

Back resting on the wall, eyes slightly shut. Akwaugo watched them walked in- two men and a steel looking woman. They would be the number what serious-looking group that was coming to her after the incident? She had lost count.

Every one of them either wanted a story for their tabloid, or for investigation, they were beginning to make her lose her mind, she didn’t even know what she had or hadn’t told them, she felt she’d bare her gut already, yet they kept coming- not to pity her, not to see the almost lifeless man who was hanging on life support for now.

“We will not waste your time and we hope you don’t waste ours, Miss…”

Where they expecting her to repeat her name again? she kept mute, gazing at the empty space over the lady’s shoulder.

“Are you okay ma’am?” the charcoal dark, tall man with a flabby chin asked, trying to touch her, she flinched.

“Margaret, get her a chair to seat.” He instructed the lady who gave him a cold gaze and pulled a plastic chair. “Do you need water or anything?”

No. she didn’t need to seat down, and she didn’t need water. She cast her empty stare on the man’s face. If only they knew what was going on in her mind.

“Maybe we should leave you and come back tomorrow when you will feel a lot better”

Yes.

Leave me alone and do not return. Leave me to wallow in my misery, to drink of my sorrow and ask my chi questions.

“No Charles. We have to do this and get it done with” the lady gave her a vicious stare “So, where did you meet Mr Morgan?”

Same questions. The first of them. How did you meet him? They all wanted to know why he chose her over other classy women.

She dragged her gaze from the man to the woman. Seeing her clearly for the first time, dark short curls on a small head, haughty looking face and a birdy figure. She was waiting for her to say something but her lips refused to oblige.

The woman scrambled something on a note and came on her again, “This friend of yours, you said you gave her some money and a cheque?”

She managed to nod.

“Good. So why would you give her money? Do you have any business going on with her? Or are we to conclude that you had earlier contacted her for this job?”

Akwaugo wasn’t surprised. All of then had looked at her as the murder, one had even called her that to her face. Digging up her background as a reason why she would want this man dead, “did you plan it with your ex-husband?” it was becoming too much for her, too much to face alone.

Morgan- please my love, come back to me.

“I think we should bring her in Charles. She would talk there” the woman said.

“Not now Margaret. Let’s give her some time”

The woman gave her that ‘I know your type look’ closed her note and walked out with the others.

She heaved, swallowed a sob that wanted to erupt from her throat and walked into the room where he lay.

“I am sorry Nkem…I am so sorry. If you can hear me, I didn’t do this. I swear with everything in me” she sniffled “Come back Nkem. Please be alive for us- for your daughters”

It was useless, he was far- very far from her.

She lay on his numb body, her head on his chest. “Fight this Morgan, fight for us. You cheated death once my love, do that again”

It isn’t everyday one gets to have a date with death and walk away freely. But to some men, there was a need to bend the rules.

While she bathed his chest with her tears. He moved a finger, but she wasn’t aware.

So far nothing has been said about finding the lady which was good. And as long as that idiotic lady remained hidden, nothing would be linked to her. Madonna swerved her head and gazed around the palatial swanky office. She didn’t know why she came here, hoping to see him? She shook her head and frown as her gaze fall on the huge water coloured painting of the big man- Morgan the wolf.

She sprang on her feet as the huge metal door swung opened and Favour, his secretary stepped in.

“Any news of his recovery, Favour?” she said ruefully

The older woman gave her a hard stare. “You shouldn’t be here ma’am. Mr Morgan wouldn’t have wanted you in here” the spite she had for Madonna wasn’t hidden

Mr Morgan is lying almost dead and had no power to decide who comes and who doesn’t come into his f*cking office! She wanted to shout. “this is not the time for this favour, I only want to know what is going on”

“Well, you have a television set and an internet browsing phone, you can get the information you seek by yourself” the older woman went through a stack of files, found the one she was looking for, pulled it out and clutched it closed to her breast and waited for her to leave.

“It’s a pity what that woman did to Morgan, I told him that woman was no good” Madonna said. she had to keep pushing this narrative to everyone who cared to listen, her father for one did believe her, “one thing must kill a man” her father had said sorely, the news had affected him terribly.

“You and I know this lady is not capable of doing what you and your dumb shit class of people are accusing her of. Someone very close must have orchestrated this” the older woman retorted.

She was uncomfortable. Uncomfortable and angry at this woman. At herself for not thinking this through. At Morgan for being so dumb! Yes! He shouldn’t have taken that drink! Now he lay like a weakling on that bed!

The worst was that she couldn’t even pay him a visit, for fear of being questioned by the media and the police.

She picked her bag, avoiding the older woman’s accusing stare, and hurried out of the office.

13 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ayemileto(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks for the update Rosemary33.

But if they really reviewed the CCTV footages, shouldn't they have spotted Nnwamaka with Madonna?

Also, the security guy who allowed her in after Madonna's intervention could have mentioned this as well.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eazykolobo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
this suspense is too much Rosie....pls fast forward to where Morgan recover jare......tnkx for the update mooma
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eROCK247(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
At least there's hope.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nwamaka and Madonna will be caught pretty soon....

Thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ayemileto:
Thanks for the update Rosemary33.

But if they really reviewed the CCTV footages, shouldn't they have spotted Nnwamaka with Madonna?

Also, the security guy who allowed her in after Madonna's intervention could have mentioned this as well.
be calming down small small � it will be unfolded. grin grin grin.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Vulcanheph(m): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Rosemary33:
He did give some pretty Valid points
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Vulcanheph:

I know grin grin. I will bring it up in the next chapters.

Thanks a lot actually to you and @Ayemileto. I like critical readers.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by do4luv14(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Hurreeeeyyyy.....................
Morgan is Alive, wow...........
A repeat of Oga soldier backon
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by arinze3131(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2020
the good news is that Morgan is not dear, atlest not yet. I really hope he comes through and Madonna z finally caught. thanks ma'am for d update.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ayemileto(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rosemary33:

Ok ma. I will calm down grin
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Fejimummy: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
such a great job but please Mr Morgan should not die o
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by PrudySara(f): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
I wish, for once Nwammaka will act as a human being with conscience... Besides, she never knew the drink was poisoned. She could clear herself up and say exactly how it all happened...
Please Rosemary33, Morgan should not die biko..

Thanks for the update!
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by jenifer007: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Vulcanheph:

You don't need to rush the writer....The story hasn't ended....Rosemary33 you are in charge don't let anyone rush you jare....I love the suspense
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by yemi411: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Another masterclass, thank you Aunty Rosemary
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nmezor(f): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for the update dear
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by dawno2008(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rosie Rosie beta person grin grin grin
Thanks jawe cool,and for those evil doers,their time is ticking angry
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by cyndy1000(f): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please Ma we want some more
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by skubido(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Tanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by WAACUT(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Rossy we want some more.... thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Maddona and Nwaamaka are fools. Thanks for the update ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.