Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,138 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (82471 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
The kand mass of the usa is why white people sre more but reaslistically speaking i dont belive we are minortity
ernieboy:
according to the us census bureau, black are about 13 percent of the population, except u have conducted your on census it have another reliable source of information, I think I would go with that.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by shegzhkn: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Crispels:

Lol. What did they do to you? Quite a number of them looked down on me when I first arrived here but I still see them as my sisters regardless of their initial childish behavior.

if i may ask, what year ?? , u older than 25 then ??
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by ecomalchemist(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
The toxic ones are the American wannabes who migrated from Nigeria. Like a kid in a candy store, she still fails to separate reality from fantasy. The ones that once they get their first paycheck will start claiming "miss Independence" without fully understanding what it entails. 6 months in US, she will draw tattoos and get weird piercings in weird places. They take solace in knowing that when everything else fails, nursing is there for all comers.

Real talk bro, you say it as it is without minding whose ox is gored.

You are a real one, bless up.

/
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by ernieboy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
osazuwa23:
The kand mass of the usa is why white people sre more but reaslistically speaking i dont belive we are minortity
do u have statistics to prove that or any reliable source?

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
luminouz:

His name is rotimi....he sings,raps and is an actor. He bought his first house some months ago.
yeaaa Rotimi cheesy...the guy was really a backstabber in POWER cheesy..his death in the movie was horrible though
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
yeaaa Rotimi cheesy...the guy was really a backstabber in POWER cheesy..his death in the movie was horrible though

Lol...he is a survivor,loyal only to himself and his family

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by ogbonti: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
ucham:

You said it all my brother. When the OP said you must up your game, it is clear that anyone married to that kind person is sitting on a gun powder. This one go push person go carry drugs or do Yahoo because you wan meet up.

Who wants to married someone that would kill you with anxiety? Someone who would demand that you get PhD or higher when all you wanna do is sip your glass of beer knowing that life is short.

my brother - pressure no good ooo. a little pressure is ok but when you live your life always trying to meet up other people’s standards then - then you living on the edge. There is nothing in this life than peace of mind and I won’t advise anyone to use their own hands to give themselves hypertension

compared to East African ladies - especially Kenyan chics in America - naija girls are terrible - if you ever dated a professional Kenyan girl in America- if a naija girl greets you, you won’t answer her

I say Kenyan because someone may say I just dislike African chics, I don’t - just that the misbehavior of naija girls in America stinks to high heavens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

They are living in London though... They've perfected the art of speaking cockney... I know the cockney accent when I hear it....

Lol sis, black ppl hardly speak Cockney
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Do you really think black people are a minority group? Keep believing what you’re brainwashed by white people to believe

Aren't they a minority in the west?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by HeavenlyCherub(f): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Aren't they a minority in the west?

If we are minority then Jesus Christ was truly white. This is why we are feared we possess a lot of power. For example when a black person and a white person procreate automatically in Western society half cast/mixed race is black. The world as we know it today is an explanation of white people.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2020
ogbonti:

my brother - pressure no good ooo. a little pressure is ok but when you live your life always trying to meet up other people’s standards then - then you living on the edge. There is nothing in this life than peace of mind and I won’t advise anyone to use their own hands to give themselves hypertension

compared to East African ladies - especially Kenyan chics in America - naija girls are terrible - if you ever dated a professional Kenyan girl in America- if a naija girl greets you, you won’t answer her

I say Kenyan because someone may say I just dislike African chics, I don’t - just that the misbehavior of naija girls in America stinks to high heavens

I understand your perspective. I have some Kenyan American friends and they act more cool than Nigerian American girls. They also appear to be ”less competitive” and they do not relentlessly pursue success/money/wealth/fame like most Nigerians here. They are always okay with whatever they achieve and stuff like that.

But there will definitely be some cultural differences. Can she join you in cooking the food you love? Will she eat it with you? Can you eat her Chapati? And some other cultural differences like that.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by purplecoco(f): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2020
I always come late to this kinda thread. Oh well grin
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by dragunov: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2020
yassinattah:

They can go do Invitro fertilization,Artificial insemnition or Surrogacy

You think its all about child bearing? The loneliness is mind bending. They want a man. Period. You don't know what i know. And the artificial stuff you just referred to is freaking expensive. And its a last resort. Because plenty men de wey no dey look their side anymore and they want those men to now start looking. They want husband.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by ogbonti: 5:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Crispels:

I understand your perspective. I have some Kenyan American friends and they act more cool than Nigerian American girls. They also appear to be ”less competitive” and they do not relentlessly pursue success/money/wealth/fame like most Nigerians here. They are always okay with whatever they achieve and stuff like that.

But there will definitely be some cultural differences. Can she join you in cooking the food you love? Will she eat it with you? Can you eat her Chapati? And some other cultural differences like that.

well a few naija guys I have seen from close quarters dating and even marrying Kenyan chics always have great stories to tell about their homeliness, and drama free attitude - and I have worked with some of them too - there is that calm and peace that radiates around them and this brings about the great point of cultural influence that you mentioned. People; either males or females are products of their society!

This begs the question - how did we get here as a society where our females are becoming hostile in relationships, unsupportive, uncommitted in marriage and just tagging as long as you have the means. And when things go south they back off.

Those days and even in the recent past, our fathers or grand fathers use to marry 2 to 4 wives and we all lived in peace under the same roof and though there were minor misunderstandings here and there when the father was away, but he is able to control the home because all wives “respected him and knew the consequences of being seen as the aggressor”. This is evident as soon as the sound of his car engine is heard at the gate, normalcy returns in a flash!

Today-the average Nigerian man has become a sissy that he can not even relate with 2 female friends without chaos.

He apologizes to a girl he is dating because he thinks he may have cheated by sending a romantic whatsapp message to another female? He kneels down to propose to a girl in public so he can get instagram likes and positive facebook comments? Nigerian men now beg their wives for sex; enticing them with gifts, bidding on a hierarchical scale as if they are negotiating bazaar sales in church harvest ceremony?

I mean this was not how it was in the 70’s 80’s and 90’s and before anyone tells me it is the signs of the times - let us make a valid comparison. India and Pakistan for example still manage to keep their culture of marriage and social influence intact despite the advent of modern technologies and incursion of western civilization which our females have latched on to create mayhem in relationships and marriages.

Before you say “hi” to most Nigerian girls in naija or in the diaspora - they make demands like buy me this, give me that, when are you taking me for shopping ? bla bla bla - and even those that don’t openly demand anything from you are expecting you “to use your church mind” to start spending or else you may not see her again after the first 2 visits. If one has to spend money a lot to start and sustain a relationship- is that not same as prostitution? Naija females are making careers out of dating and marriage and this behavior seems ok to a vast majority of Nigerians.

There is something fundamentally wrong with our value system in modern day Nigerian relationships that we need to overhaul fast. A female sees every prospective date as an ATM and if they can keep 3 to 4 of such males who meet their needs everyday, then there is nothing absolutely wrong with it- they just consider it being smart or living the dream!

It took an American to tell me about 10 years ago when we watched a nollywood film together and some campus girls were collecting money from males who sought relationships with them by playing “hide and seek” - this dude asked quietly - “why are these girls whoring?” - that question sent chills down my spine!

For once I realized what it really is - prostitution, and this is the norm in our supposed citadels of learning.

Now, don’t get me wrong - these girls were not standing at Allen Avenue waving motorists to pick them up like regular whores will do- NO. They were girls who came from regular naija homes who kept multiple boyfriends for some weird reasons like “my class assignment boyfriend” my school fees and handout purchase and blocking/sorting money boyfriend” and “my sexual satisfaction boyfriend” and “my boyfriend who will marry me after graduation”

Meanwhile, all 4 categories of males are sleeping with one girl and she sees nothing wrong with that behavior.

Where did we get it wrong as a people - that our females have not only become liabilities in love relationships but agents of confusion, extortion, division and focal diversion after marriage?

Anyways let me leave it there and thanks for your response - good morning!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Olarewaju89: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2020
bigdammyj:
Get me one first. lol

OK. How i wish I could see your picture, I will have introduce you to one of my friend in Finland.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Lamanii22(f): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol sis, black ppl hardly speak Cockney

Even if you were brought up there? It's like living in Lagos and not knowing how to speak Yoruba.... These ones can ooo... They speak cockney well like very well....
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lamanii22:

Even if you were brought up there? It's like living in Lagos and not knowing how to speak Yoruba.... These ones can ooo... They speak cockney well like very well....

Lol you're sounding like cockney is a language, it's an accent spoken in a certain part of London.

Are the ppl you know from east London?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
it true, but i don't care. nigerians are nigerians, no matter where they go. the blood still runs in their veins.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
osazuwa23:
bro if obly naija was devlop loads of africans men will claim being nigerians
oya! 2 sa sa kolo for una grin
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by yassinattah(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
dragunov:

You think its all about child bearing? The loneliness is mind bending. They want a man. Period. You don't know what i know. And the artificial stuff you just referred to is freaking expensive. And its a last resort. Because plenty men de wey no dey look their side anymore and they want those men to now start looking. They want husband.

Am sorry to say but anytime I go to Yankee cos Visa no dey hard we medical personnel.

I wont even look at any African American or Black ladies face when my naija ladies are waiting for me to come back and father their children for them.

I'm going there to give birth to the likes of Barrack Obama and have biracial kids and leave a legacy there, that's if am lucky.

As for the Nigerian American Ladies. I wish them best of luck in finding a suitable companion ie if they don't join the LGBT band wagon be that.. for those of them that are very Ungodly.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
what does this mean lol grin
MOnkeyBabe:
oya! 2 sa sa kolo for una grin
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by KanwuliaExtra: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2020
White007:

Callotti de harlloti, Militia, Gambrosia, Jellita, Blazay, callotti, Kanwulia, KanwuliaExtra.

Wow! You made Nairaland fun back in the days.

Never knew you are still on Nairaland. Great to see you back again.

Thanks. I dey kamkpeee. NL don dry tey-tey.
I dey hang around to see Seun wife. grin
She go fine gaaaaaaaaaaan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2020
But crispels wait O am in Nigeria now and am also dating a Nigerian girl I'll now leave this country and go and still date a Nigerian over there again den use Nigeria do me when my brain is intact and not packed out I will atleast try to date those whites now
In fact if I enter USA this night Nigerian girls will be the last I'll ever think of is maybe when am ready for marriage OOO that's when I'll date them grin
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by luminouz(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2020
ogbonti:

well a few naija guys I have seen from close quarters dating and even marrying Kenyan chics always have great stories to tell about their homeliness, and drama free attitude - and I have worked with some of them too - there is that calm and peace that radiates around them and this brings about the great point of cultural influence that you mentioned. People; either males or females are products of their society!

This begs the question - how did we get here as a society where our females are becoming hostile in relationships, unsupportive, uncommitted in marriage and just tagging as long as you have the means. And when things go south they back off.

Those days and even in the recent past, our fathers or grand fathers use to marry 2 to 4 wives and we all lived in peace under the same roof and though there were minor misunderstandings here and there when the father was away, but he is able to control the home because all wives “respected him and knew the consequences of being seen as the aggressor”. This is evident as soon as the sound of his car engine is heard at the gate, normalcy returns in a flash!

Today-the average Nigerian man has become a sissy that he can not even 2 female friends without chaos?

He apologizes to a girl he is dating because he may have cheated by sending a romantic whatsapp message to another female? He kneels down to propose to a girl in public so he can get instagram likes and positive facebook comments? Nigerian men now beg their wife for sex; enticing them with gifts as if they are negotiating bazaar sales in church harvest ceremony?

I mean this was not how it was in the 70’s 80’s and 90’s and before anyone tells me it is the signs of the times - India and Pakistan for example still manage to keep their culture of marriage and social influence despite the advent of modern technologies and incursion of western civilization which our females have latched to create mayhem in relationships and marriage

before you say “hi” to most Nigerian girls in naija or in the diaspora - they make demands like buy me this, give me that, when are you taking me for shopping ? bla bla bla - and even those that don’t openly demand anything from you are expecting you “to use your church mind” to start spending or else you may not see her again after the first 2 visits. If one has to spend money a lot to have and sustain a relationship- is that not same as prostitution? Naija females are making careers out of dating and marriage and this behavior seems ok to many Nigerians.

There is something fundamentally wrong with our value system in modern day Nigerian relationships that we need to overhaul fast. A female sees every prospective date as an ATM and if they can keep 3 to 4 of such males who meet their needs everyday, then there is nothing absolutely wrong about it- they just consider it being smart or living the dream!

It took an American to tell me about 10 years ago when we watched a nollywood film together and some campus girls were collecting money from males who sought relationships with them by playing “hide and seek” - this dude asked quietly - “why are these girls whoring?” - that question sent chills down my spine!

For once I realized what it really is - prostitution, and this is the norm in our supposed citadels of learning.

Now, don’t get me wrong - these girls were not standing at Allen Avenue waving motorists to pick them up like regular whores will do- NO. They were girls who came from regular naija homes who kept multiple boyfriends for some weird reasons like “my class assignment boyfriend” my school fees and handout purchase and blocking/sorting money boyfriend” and “my sexual satisfaction boyfriend” and “my boyfriend who will marry me after graduation”

Meanwhile, all 4 categories of males are sleeping with one girl and she sees nothing wrong with that behavior.

Where did we get it wrong that our females have not only become liabilities in love relationships but agents of confusion, extortion, division and focal diversion after marriage?

Anyways let me leave it there and thanks for your response - good morning!

You spoke my mind. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by ogbonti: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
luminouz:

You spoke my mind. wink

Thank you, good morning
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by luminouz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ogbonti:

Thank you, good morning
Morning
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
But crispels wait O am in Nigeria now and am also dating a Nigerian girl I'll now leave this country and go and still date a Nigerian over there again den use Nigeria do me when my brain is intact and not packed out I will atleast try to date those whites now
In fact if I enter USA this night Nigerian girls will be the last I'll ever think of is maybe when am ready for marriage OOO that's when I'll date them grin

Lol. Dating white girls is not as easy as many people think. It takes two to tangle. And it takes an emotional connection to build a relationship. Due to cultural differences, it’s not always easy to build emotional connections with white girls. It takes efforts, sacrifices and time to date white girls. It’s not as straightforward as most Naija guys think.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crispels:

Lol. Dating white girls is not as easy as many people think. It takes two to tangle. And it takes an emotional connection to build a relationship. Due to cultural differences, it’s not always easy to build emotional connections with white girls. It takes efforts, sacrifices and time to date white girls. It’s not as straightforward as most Naija guys think.
But nevertheless I will still have to have a taste of those whites don't you think nacking something that is yellow like Fanta will be more interesting grin
Even you am very sure you will have a white chick grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by MANAGER92: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
I need a good beautiful Muslimah for aim to marry either ijabyt, niquobyt or any but a Muslim please chat me on WhatsApp 08105781625
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
I agree allot of half cast are black but look white for instance drake son and there even jews that look white but hair texture is black
HeavenlyCherub:

If we are minority then Jesus Christ was truly white. This is why we are feared we possess a lot of power. For example when a black person and a white person procreate automatically in Western society half cast/mixed race is black. The world as we know it today is an explanation of white people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.