Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (80777 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
I will never steep that low to date white women never there nothing special about them comapred to ethiopian eritrean sudanese rwanda uganda south africa angry
ZINIBANKS:

But nevertheless I will still have to have a taste of those whites don't you think nacking something that is yellow like Fanta will be more interesting grin
Even you am very sure you will have a white chick grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
i seen some good looking ones though it all depends but nepal women look similar to pakistani and indian women with figure
lefulefu:
it aint his fault.most pakistani girls i have seen tend to be shapeless..so i can understand a pakistani guy going nuts when he sees a black girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
osazuwa23:
i seen some good looking ones though it all depends but nepal women look similar to pakistani and indian women with figure
hmm well facially they ok but figurewise pakistani and indian ladies tend to be shaped like turtle ninja.they have no hips and no ass.thats why their men tend to be obsessed about black ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sandracute(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks. I dey kamkpeee. NL don dry tey-tey. I dey hang around to see Seun wife. grin She go fine gaaaaaaaaaaan. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
ovie8200:
Thanks for sharing such a remarkable post. You tried but in my opinion, you should have left it to those ignorance who always think Nigeria abroad washes toilet, plates, or clean street to make a living. I myself came when I was young with my five siblings but before then, my parents already had 3 more girls making us 8 in siblings. We are successful in doctors, nurses, and other areas in health fields. My mom is a nurse too while my dad is just a recent NYC worker retiree. I and my siblings all came to Nigeria to marry and my wife, my brother's wives and my sisters husband are doing well too making over $120k in different tech companies and health care fields. So many Nigerians I know are highly successful. It's very shameful when some people who they probably denied visas will be talking out of ignorance that Nigerians abroad don't have career or clean street, wash plate or other things because of anger. It's like someone saying that many of our parents who are successful, owe properties in the USA and still owe numerous properties in Nigeria and still took their children to the USA to have nothing successful doing. That's very disrespectful. My question is how are my parents, for example, was able to achieve all this if they only making minimum wages cleaning the streets, plates, or toilet as someone code hearted people always say? Am not saying all Nigerians here or in other countries are successful, but the majority are. For anyone to say that Nigerians abroad do cleaning, then maybe that's what your parents or friends or you individual who refused to go to school and study something that will flesh you a good job. Thank you for the post and may God bless you.
URhOBo waDO,

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Theundertaker(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Read.

Forget career women — most of them are too arrogant and unfaithful. Passive income women is what we want. She must know how to cook, f*ck, and stay faithful.

Whenever we need abroad, we can always go on vacation to any country we want.

In fact, we will turn videos, stories, and pictures of our vacation around the world to blogs, YouTube videos, books, etc. and make millions with them — which is worth more than what any unfaithful career woman working in a company (and cheating with the latest cute guy at the office) will ever make.

this is the pure example of fooling thy self . You don’t want a career woman but u want a passive income woman . Yeye Dey smell . A career woman doesn’t want you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.