Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (80729 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by flyingpig: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Spoilt everything by saying they are more Nigerian than us.

If you know what it is to be a Nigerian living in Nigeria you'd never ever say someone living anywhere abroad is more Nigerian.

Can a Nigerian American wear a mask previously used by someone because he cannot afford to buy his own? Can they drive on barely tarred roads and become theoretical mechanics able detect fault by sound?

This thing touch the deepest part of my heart as a Nigerian, but you said the truth in its undiluted state.

Crispels should see this

5 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by bigdammyj: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Get me one first. lol
Olarewaju89:

To come and do what? undecided
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Please I want to leave Nigeria ooooo cry
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
salford1:

The Girl in white top is British though.

No. That's Fehinti. She's Nigerian-American and she just graduated from GSU in Atlanta.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sterlingD(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:
platinum diggers .
Chai you wicked o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Omoluabi16(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
African american women also known as akata

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by flyingpig: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
ednut1:
some foolish men will come home to marry so they can control the wives. but when madam comes to USA and tastes freedom she becomes like the Nigerian Americans oga was trying to avoid. hahahahah

grin disappointment.

Better to marry the ones residing there, so that any baggage that comes after marriage won't come as a surprise to you.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Ramos16(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
god damn, what is the purpose of this article for the love of God.

Like, what were you thinking when you wrote it, what does all this even mean.

This is just f^ckn ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Majestic77:

OP. I heard they can be very stubborn as well. Like the ones we see on social media fighting each other every day. Or those ones, African Americans?. I would want to visit America someday as we don't have too many "Australian Nigerians here, if I can use that word

Those are not Nigerian-American girls. Nigerian American girls don't really have time for troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by AniOmaa: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Academic success/achievements aside (which was never in dispute for the Nigerian-American girls, even though it applies to every Nigerian including the ones that just immigrated), I've lived long enough in the US, as well as dated lots of Naija-American girls through my college years to know they are massively overrated. I have my reasons for saying that, but for now I'll just say I'm more likely to either go to Naija and find me a wife... or at most marry a Ghanaian or any other African girl born here in the United States than settle with a Nigerian girl out here.

27 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by lanreHeda: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You see all the points you mentioned, especially 6 and 7, most guys will ignore it simply becos of the need to be abroad, they don't care if those ladies make them their slave, but if this points are that of Nigerian ladies living here, especially the independent ones cos they most times have these traits, these thread would have been on page 10 by now filled with insults, look at some of the slow platinum diggers above asking where they can meet them, bunch of hypocritical leeches lol.
how about the women mend their attitude, instead of forcing men to accept bad attitude. ....how is it bad if a man doesnt want an arrogant, rude woman ?

15 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by abbey621(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
I'll give you my own experience having lived and worked in the USA for over a decade now. THEY ARE THE WORST! The write up that they visit 9ja every six month is pure fantasy....Many don't even know what the airport in Lagos is called. Many don't even have a Nigerian passport or know how to get a Nigerian visa. Forget about the celebs you mentioned and focus on the majority, the average Nnkechi or Kemi held down with student loans and entry level jobs, these ones will gladly eat eba or jollof but will never give up their Red Lobster or other American delicacies.

Furthermore, I've discovered that most of them only like to be Nigerian by name but when it comes to actually doing things that encompasses the Nigerian female such as respecting elders/in-laws, taking care of the home, investing back in 9ja for the future they FAIL astonishingly.

Last but not least, whether it is a Nigerian girl picked from 9ja or one who came here as a child or was born here, individuality matters. There's no general consensus, just like we have many mad people that are whites or black Americans, same goes for Nigerian females. Sometimes it is like rolling dices, you might roll double six and hit the jackpot but most times you end up with numbers closer to 1 grin grin grin

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by blowjob: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
WE HEAR U

U PEOPLE SHOULD FOLLOW UR KIND,ALSO BORN THERE.

AND LEAVE US ALONE HERE. angry angry

WHEN YOU SHOULD BE TALKING OF HOW U PUNKS,CAN COME HELP IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,TALKING ABOUT,HOW YOU PUNKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS,BECAUSE U ARE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS OF TRUMP'S STRIP CLUB CALLED AMERICA .SMH angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by lucasalves: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thx but no Thx I will stick to my Asian beauties...

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Vulcan24(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have some few frnds in the States, very humble, straight and focused.

truth be told United States is a land of hope and you will have a good view of life when u live with Americans ( the few ones who travel to Nigeria are fantastic to work with)

unlike Britain(UK) they are the worst set of human to relate with

stingy, disrepectful and disconnected

they only know their life and the prim lifestyle of English life.

their yoots are thugs and the educated ones are always self pursuants

I just love the broad-mindedness of the Stateside

Godbless America

8 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by crossfm: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
martineverest:
who told u Williams sisters are nigerians?
you didn't see the sarcasm in my statement. If you did you won't ask such question.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Spoilt everything by saying they are more Nigerian than us.

If you know what it is to be a Nigerian living in Nigeria you'd never ever say someone living anywhere abroad is more Nigerian.

Can a Nigerian American wear a mask previously used by someone because he cannot afford to buy his own? Can they drive on barely tarred roads and become theoretical mechanics able detect fault by sound?

You need to read the post again. I never said they are more Nigerian than you. I said they are ”more Nigerian than you think”.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Twenty8: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
honestly, this people will be heart broken if Nigeria were to split like most nairaland tribalist would want.

But I have 2 problems with them though

(1)it is very easy to be patriotic since they aren't feeling the heat, not that am saying it is bad they are being patriots of the nation, but if we the ones living in this current Nigeria are feeling unpatriotic, we have our reasons not to.

(2)Why marry a woman who would want to be dragging power and sharing chores with me unless she wants to share and drag the dowry with me.

16 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by SamOgasco(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
How this one take help me credit my GTBank digit now? I never date or marry my 9ja fuil breed finish. Shey na one Nigerian-American girl wey I no even know nor see I go con de follow. Abeg come up with another thing ojare.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ezlynn:
This was a good read, very insightful.

Meanwhile do you know you can open a functioning account with GTBank with no BVN required at your convenience?

Simply dial the USSD code *737*0# on your mobile phone to get started.

I'm very curious.

How does this go towards meeting YOUR target?

Since there's no way to track responses...
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Freelane33(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Typing
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by tomsingun4(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
I heard them Dey sweet to Bleep grin
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
African american women also known as akata

Nigerian -Americans are culturally different from African - Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Deicide: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
So to cook for person now is considered slavery?

17 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Those ones born and bred in UK is madder grin cheesy

You can create a thread on that.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Duckham10: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hunger is destroying my family.please help...0218.8.76.5.62...gtb
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by olisaEze(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice write up Op, news about Naija shouldn’t be all about scammers and the likes.

But for me, I’m not going to date any Naija gal that just moved to the states neither am I going to bring any gal over as wife! Those ones have been so totally Nigerianized that they’re worse than the real Akata! Even buhari will be shocked at what those ones are capable of subjecting an honest Naija broda to. But for d Naija guys in yankee, we dey try sha grin. I’ve seen some other African dudes claiming Naija when dey think dey can get away with it. Funny how their folks back in their countries keep hating on us. grin

Dora Akunyili (May her soul continue to RIP) said it all; Naija Good People, Great Nation!!

5 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
bigdammyj:
I need one that will like to relocate back to Nigeria
That won't be an easy one, I'm sure they will prefer USA to Nigeria.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by InvertedHammer: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
/
The toxic ones are the American wannabes who migrated from Nigeria. Like a kid in a candy store, she still fails to separate reality from fantasy. The ones that once they get their first paycheck will start claiming "miss Independence" without fully understanding what it entails. 6 months in US, she will draw tattoos and get weird piercings in weird places. They take solace in knowing that when everything else fails, nursing is there for all comers.

/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
TripleOh7:
I think Nigerian-Nigerian grin women are ok.

They just need to stop bleaching pleeeaaaseee...

Many of them bleach and that's a turn off.

Dark skin is so cool.
Modified.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
AniOmaa:
Academic success/achievements aside (which was never in dispute for the Nigerian-American girls, even though it applies to every Nigerian including the ones that just immigrated), I've lived long enough in the US, as well as dated lots of Naija-American girls through my college years to know they are massively overrated. I have my reasons for saying that, but for now I'll just say I'm more likely to either go to Naija and find me a wife... or at most marry a Ghanaian or any other African girl born here in the United States than settle with a Nigerian girl out here.

Over-rated? What makes you think so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.