Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Wizkid Fetish Ways Exposed (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Fetish Ways Exposed (pictures) (1605 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fetish Ways Exposed (pictures) by cihofo: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Few days after the arrest of popular Nigerian Instagram celebrity known as hushpuppi.. I woke up today to another sad news for the so called Wizkid fc.
Wizkid who threaten to sue upcoming artiste Alo innas for running his mouth has gotten his reply from the singer ..
The singer shocked everyone after he releases pictures of conversation between him and wizkid on Instagram.. the singer who was pained also reveals that labels do not want to associate with him due to wizkid law suit against him ,this pushed the singer to come out and expose the only evidence he claims to have against the African superstar...in the conversation wizkid indirectly admitted to being fetish

Get some free watches:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=171605361080046&id=112348863672363

Re: Wizkid Fetish Ways Exposed (pictures) by Mordson: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex In An Empty Cinema Goes Viral (video) / Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience / How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.