Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (104182 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by OhiOfIhima: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
woman will always be woman, a wife of politician n u didn't ans call anyhow but accusing someone you doesn't have his number for not calling...

What a bitterness in her approach. lol

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nobody owes her anything.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by seunayantokun(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'm sorry for our land and the kind of humans on it. Ajimobi SERVED OYO STATE FOR 8 GOOD YEARS?

Oyo state people, over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
MrPolitics:

True but Makinde’s govt also said they we’re not formally informed of the former governor’s illness or his death.
There is obvious lack of communication between both parties

No, Gov. Makinde was aware and he offered to give Ajimobi the recepe he used when he tested positive but was rebuffed. It was reported in the media.
Arrogance and pomposity seem to run in that family.

It couldn't have been easy for the governor to rush into condolences because they could translate it into somrthing else.

11 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
If everyone is like me.... No one will be there... I don't really see why you need pple coming to cry and pour salt on your wound... Nigerians and unnecessary stuffs

6 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by chiefolododo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
This Ajimobi's wIfe self someone that should still be mourning is talking about who called and who didn't call

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by JaffyJoe(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
MrPolitics:

True but Makinde’s govt also said they we’re not formally informed of the former governor’s illness or his death.

Who goes about singing to the world that their loved one is sick? Well, unless the person needs the public for financial assistance.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Queenslander(f): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Follygunners:

NONSENSE! How many poot innocent lives have been lost due to his looting? Money that could have been spent to build infrastructures are being kept into their personal accounts while thier own kids go abroad to study. angry

Once again, e no go better for her, her dead husband, all their children and all their generations to come! angry

They'll NEVER know peace! angry
Okay sir.. I understand your points, very valid..

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Sterope(f): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Land that belongs to the government?

techmo:
cry

Makinde never sent condolence, never visited, call or texted, directed because to play bad press of Ajimobi, still went on to withheld his house in GRA from him being buried there stating no burial in GRA

Shogun laye nii?

Deputy come dey chase clout for there house

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by seunlayi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Prior to now, Makinde should have sent a delegation from the State government to commiserate with the family. The bitterness between the Governor and Ajimobi has festered for too long before his death.
Sincerely, i don't know what our gov is turning to of recent, most of his actions of recent are just somehow. It first him nothing to visit that woman in the first instance, is handling of this Covid-19 stuff is another thing. He is now behaving like a true "audio Gov"

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Digitalstarlite: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
What's dat hoe talking dere

U self would die one day and so ur husband spent 8 yrs not served Oyo state

So she d animal is saying her husband never stole

Band of fools in d video

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Thane(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
just imagine this woman

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by chaloskyx: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
look at her saying every body would die such evil thought.....anyways your husband died first so people still alive are better off

8 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Evercurious(f): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Follygunners:

Yes, I did! Millions of poor innocent souls suffer and die daily all cuz they're 'playing politics' with their lives while, their own families enjoy. angry

E no go better for her, her dead husband, her children and all their generations!

If you want to share in their misery, abeg.. lemme know. angry

All these aren't necessary now .okay? That word 'bitch' isnt fair at all just reason am
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Sterope(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
E call you e no call you ,will the phone call bring him back to life to return all the funds he stole ?? Idiot wife arguing over a mere phone call idiot

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by OriOko88(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Prior to now, Makinde should have sent a delegation from the State government to commiserate with the family. The bitterness between the Governor and Ajimobi has festered for too long before his death.
So the deputy governor isn't part of the government delegation rt??

7 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Reference(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Understandable. She is hurting. Should have been handled better by the government no matter the political divide.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by techmo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sterope:
Land that belongs to the government?

GRA are allocated to people
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
She should be calm, since he called, it was not his fault.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cry

Makinde never sent condolence, never visited, call or texted, directed because to play bad press of Ajimobi, still went on to withheld his house in GRA from him being buried there stating no burial in GRA

Shogun laye nii?

Deputy come dey chase clout for there house

You are ignorant and naive.
Sorry.

8 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by chatinent: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yawns.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by techmo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You are ignorant and naive.
Sorry.

What a typical dunce would say to counter facts
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by njola34(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why say the husband serve the state for for 8years? Is this true or the reverse is the case. In Nigeria I don’t think any of this politician serve their rather it is the state that actually serve them..
They have inherited the earth but I know they won’t inherit heaven.... No IGR and Federal allocation in heaven..

8 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
I wish others blaming the wife of the deceased can learn a wise word from you.
XXLMANDIGO:
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by bluecircle470: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Naijasageblog:
Didn't know that this woman has skor-skor like her husband

Shut up you nonsense blogger
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Sheggy13(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
MrPolitics:

That's just unnecessary excuse. You don't continue fighting someone even in death. They don't have to wait to be formally informed of his death, this is a family grieving. No one in this country would claim ignorance of the death of Ajimobi immediately it was announced, how much more his state governor who's his successor.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Iceberg3: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
That coneheaded structured Rauf should be careful of old Roger. grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Helju: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

I read that the governor offered assistance when Ajimobi was ill but the family rebuffed him.

9 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Follygunners: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Evercurious:

All these aren't necessary now .okay? That word 'bitch' isnt fair at all just reason am

Na you tallk am. I guess the millions of poor innocent lost souls never had a chance cuz this b!tch's husband denied them of their rights.

Once again... may his fvcked up soul Rest In Pieces! angry
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by joefelin2345: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
JaffyJoe:

I am Pro-Makinde but he really goofed handling this situation. If you have ever lost someone close, you wouldn’t type those stuffs above. She’s grieving bitterly, I see no reason why the state government couldn’t be at the forefront of supporting the family. Even Seyi Makinde should have shown leadership and visiting by himself. We are all Omoluabi before all these crappy politics and BS.
When the family did not even respect the State Govt. Can APC take such shit. I veg try to be objective n not emotional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.