Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (52652 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by emperorzz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Trigger happy. Was the shooting really necessary?
What if the girl rejects the proposal, was the whole setup really necessary?
In all, I'm happy for them, may their mariage not end by the gun���
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Richdee1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
AmazingRidwan:
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam that requires I use a laptop to practice. Please I beg you in the Name of God �

Which Exam??
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Darkclouds2020: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The guy no allow the babe say yes... He forcefully grab her Hands and put the ring and the babe fearfully accepted.... What a Forceful and Fearful proposal

So u expect d girl to run n im go run after with d ring ni, not only forceful n fearful na wonderful n beautiful ba?
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
ukaface:
He didn't ask her the proposal question na, neither did she say yes.

Na both of them Sabi... good thing is "u & i won't be there when e set" cool

Goodluck to them though.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank you very much sir

I'm in Ogun State

Since the interstate travel ban has been lifted it should be easier to send. I'll pay for the transportation.

I'm very glad for this opportunity sir

3phase:
I have one, but am in osun state. If d distance aint much i will gladly give t out
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank you very much sir

I'm in Ogun State

Since the interstate travel ban has been lifted it should be easier to send. I'll pay for the transportation.

I'm very glad for this opportunity sir

TalkTalkTwins:
Where is your location? I stay at Owerri and would gladly give out my spare laptop
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Arthur80: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Aggravated phalacy
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by ukaface(f): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Na both of them Sabi... good thing is "u & i won't be there when e set" cool
yes ooo
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Graduate Record Exam GRE

I've various admissions from the US, I'm required to write this exam and score high to be eligible for funding.

It's really hard studying with phone

Richdee1:

Which Exam??
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
so, some guys still do this?

nonesese.

I'm sure our girls don't get moved by this anymore.

na small pikin girl go dey blush over this.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Exmilitant:
In other words, you wish you were the girl?
yes o
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by melviniyke2002(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The guy no allow the babe say yes... He forcefully grab her Hands and put the ring and the babe fearfully accepted.... What a Forceful and Fearful proposal
bad guy....officer don collect 10k....lol

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
chiiraq802:
It weeeee still end in tears cool

Bad Belle. Enemy of Good things
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by bigfish3k: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
merieam16:
gringringrin d guy been dey fear say make she no reject am ni
Yes naa
After paying police money
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Exmilitant(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
yes o
You will get the man of your dreams and he shall propose to you in a more fanciful way.. Shout a big Amen to this declaration.. By this time next year you shall be sharing you proposal and pre wedding photos on Nairaland forum.. Can i hear a loud Amen?... You shall be envied by all the single ladies on this forum and shall be a point of contact to them all... Amen? Any question concerning this declaration?
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by blingxx(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Juell:
Abeg, what's the sense in this kinda proposal?

(1) too much korean films
(2) to encourage his fellow simps
(3) to impress the unimpressed gf

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by blingxx(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Rubbish undecided
All this youth nowadays i don't understand you people anymore. undecided
OK. I won't say anything again.
don't generalize bruv some of have sense and we ain't simps grin
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by blingxx(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Rubbish undecided
All this youth nowadays i don't understand you people anymore. undecided
OK. I won't say anything again.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Okoeshin: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
She no fit say no. Ko possible
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by MrBanner(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Where is your location? I stay at Owerri and would gladly give out my spare laptop

Don't give that thief anything, he's known for coming up with stories to beg every time.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by MrBanner(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
3phase:
I have one, but am in osun state. If d distance aint much i will gladly give t out

Don't give that thief anything. He is known for coming up with different frivolous stories to beg
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by MrBanner(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Why are u reporting me?

Because you broke several forum rules.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
I hope copy cats will understand that most Nigerian policemen are not psychologically balanced.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Low budget '' merry men'' proposal grin
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Olarewaju89: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
blingxx:

Okayyyy o
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by sheyitokz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
dz guy na bhadman
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by Bewiseedet(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Really? None I know of.
MrBanner:

Because you broke several forum rules.
Re: Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend by merieam16(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
bigfish3k:
Yes naa After paying police money
abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.