Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3649 Views)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Azyne(f): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
I laughed way too hard tongue
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:

Apostle Paul who was A roman wrote it to the church at Rome.
Arent you aware that when he gave his life to Christ,he automatically became a prey to the Romans?How can the Roman write the Book of Roman to suit their agenda when majority of them dont believe in Jesus Christ?The Bible was written through inspiration by Several annointed men of God not any Roman
Paul was executed then all his original letter was taken by the Romans and they TWISTED his words.
Don't you get it.
Paul's letter and other new testament were translated and twisted by their enemies the Roman empire.
Imagine you write a book and your enemies steal your book and twist and alter the original book then sells it to the masses.
Fam, use that brain God gave u to think.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Paul was executed then all his original letter was taken by the Romans and they TWISTED his words.
Don't you get it.
Paul's letter and other new testament were translated and twisted by their enemies the Roman empire.
Imagine you write a book and your enemies steal your book and twist and alter the original book then sells it to the masses.
Fam, use that brain God gave u to think.

Bro,i wont probe further.Why not seek the truth instead of earthly knowledge?pursue after that knowledge u think you have but if you want to learn more,let me know.
Bye
Re: . by Nezero(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Toxay:

Same Bible that implied Earth is flat and that the whole creation was in 7 days.
We now know all this is false

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth , and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in

This scripture says the earth is a circle or sphere .

And the Bible did not say the 7 creative days are 24-hour days. They could be periods of millions of years

With a little patience you will know that the Bible is Accurate and reliable and far ahead of the science of its day.

The people who executed Galileo misunderstood the Bible like you

1 Like

Re: . by Nezero(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
God created Adam and Eve and endowed them with procreative powers. It's not hard for him to create or transfer Jesus life into Mary's womb ..with Mary's consent.

Angels confirmed this to Joseph, Mary's fiance.

The Romans could not do anyhow in their occupied territories cause they have reasonable laws they respected . Even Pilate, a Roman declined to get involved in Jesus's case cause he felt it's Jewish matters.

Plus prophecies in the Torah said Jesus would be born of a virgin.

These things are easy to comprehend
Re: . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Another day we go hear say Jesus no die again
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:

Bro,i wont probe further.Why not seek the truth instead of earthly knowledge?pursue after that knowledge u think you have but if you want to learn more,let me know.
Bye
I guess the evidence was too much for you to handle. The truth is bitter than u can swallow
Re: . by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I guess the evidence was too much for you to handle. The truth is bitter than u can swallow
No problem.
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nezero:
God created Adam and Eve and endowed them with procreative powers. It's not hard for him to create or transfer Jesus life into Mary's womb ..with Mary's consent.

The Romans could not do anyhow in their occupied territories cause they have reasonable laws they respected . Even Pilate, a Roman declined to get involved in Jesus's case cause he felt it's Jewish matters.

Lol
Go and read the about the jewish-roman Wars
And the Jewish revolt.
Below is the link on Wartime Rape by historians
I will quote a passage that says

It was a tradition of the ancient Greeks and Romans soldiers would rape and enslave women after they had conquered a city. The Bible even condones the abduction of women as war trophies.
Also read up Deuteronomy 21:10-14
It was a common tradition by soldiers then to rape women in captured territories.
Here is the proof
http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/Research/HNatureProposalsArticles/RapeWarfare.html

1 Like

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Enoch07:
this one shock me!!!
the truth will shock all of humanity.
Re: . by Nezero(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Lol
Go and read the about the jewish-roman Wars
And the Jewish revolt.
Below is the link on Wartime Rape by historians
I will quote a passage that says

It was a tradition of the ancient Greeks and Romans soldiers would rape and enslave women after they had conquered a city. The Bible even condones the abduction of women as war trophies.
Also read up Deuteronomy 21:10-14
It was a common tradition by soldiers then to rape women in captured territories.
Here is the proof
http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/Research/HNatureProposalsArticles/RapeWarfare.html

These events took place at 40 B.C.E.

Forty years before Jesus was conceived by Mary. There was law and order and a level of self rule going on by Jesus's time. No new war happened during this time. No conquering, no rape. Thanks
Re: . by blessed2share: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Virgin Mary Was Raped by a Roman Soldier
A young woman from Galilee, who's tragedy turned to be the greatest blessing in disguise. Showing how God works in mysterious ways.
During that time in Galilee, Roman empire was on top of the world.
Roman soldiers were sent to Jerusalem after the Jewish people revolt and started the Roman-Jewish Wars.
The common thing with Roman Soldier that time was to rape the females of the land the conquer.
A Soldier named Panthera is accounted in Jewish records as the soldier that raped virgin Mary. Thus she became pregnant with the baby Jesus.
This explains Joseph's Furious attitude when he learnt about Mary's rape.

There are certain clues in the New Testament to suggest that Mary was in quite a terrible state after the beginning of the pregnancy. The fact that she went in great haste to see Elizabeth. The fact that she talks about herself as a "lowly handmaid": why is she lowly? Some people believe the lowliness was because she was actually the victim of a rape.

Jesus is the son of a Roman soldier that raped Mary.
This destiny was to be born of a Roman
And to be crucifer by the same Romans
It was a prophecy that was fufilled.

The true reason this story is symbolic is that it is the true event that happened.
Constantine and the council of bishops in Niccea covered the rape case with the idea of immaculate conception. That God impregnate Mary. This was a plot to save Mary image from ridicule but they made a mistake in covering up the true story.
Mary was highly respected because in the face of ridicule, gossips, and trauma she faced as a rape victim. She still put her hope in God and kept the pregnancy.
Instead of aborting it.
Joseph was a truly understanding husband to still accept Mary after all she was raped.
Now the result of this rape pregnancy was Jesus been born. A messiah. Who changed the world.

God wanted to show us that every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise.
That he can use mary someone who was victimized,casted,rejected after she was raped to usher in the saviour of the world.
God wanted to prove that he can use the least expected person to change the world.

I am almost impressed with your imagination. I just have a few observations. By the way, I'm not talking as a christian (which I am), I'm just looking at some inconsistencies in your story. I use numbers but I listed them in no particular order.
ChizzyBuna:

Mary was highly respected because in the face of ridicule, gossips, and trauma she faced as a rape victim. She still put her hope in God and kept the pregnancy. Instead of aborting it.

Was there even abortion at that time?

ChizzyBuna:

Jesus is the son of a Roman soldier that raped Mary.
This destiny was to be born of a Roman
And to be crucifer by the same Romans
It was a prophecy that was fufilled.
Please tell us about the prophecy that said Jesus had a "destiny to be born of a roman father". You don't even need to prove it. just quote/mention the prophecy

3. It is a conclusive contradiction when you said a tragedy was "turned to be the greatest blessing in disguise. Showing how God works in mysterious ways". Which blessing or mysterious ways are you alluding to? That Jesus came to die for the sin of the world? grin
4. Why was Mary singled out for protection from ridicule? was she the only virgin that was raped at that time?

My conclusion is that you should please leave us alone to believe what we believe. You are equally free to believe what you say you believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nezero:

Forty years before Jesus was conceived by Mary. There was law and order and a level of self rule going on by Jesus's time. No new war happened during this time. No conquering, no rape. Thanks
Then explain this for me
If There was so much level and order in Jesus time
Why did King Herod ordered Roman Soldiers to kill every new born male child?
Does that look like order and respect. Did the soldiers say no to Herod because they were orderly soldiers or did the soldiers kill as they where told.
Roman soldiers were known for their level of torture and brutality.
Go and read their history
Abi is it not the same Roman army that tortuered and kill Jesus disciples and fellow Christians to be executed in horrific ways.
Please explain that for me.
You are delusional to think that Roman soldiers are saints. They were known for brutality and rape. Continue defending the Romans
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
B+
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nezero:

I'm still waiting for your explanation
Re: . by Nezero(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Then explain this for me
Does that look like order and respect. Did the soldiers say no to Herod because they were orderly soldiers or did the soldiers kill as they where told.
Abi is it not the same Roman army that tortuered and kill Jesus disciples and fellow Christians to be executed in horrific ways.
You are delusional to think that Roman soldiers are saints. They were known for brutality and rape. Continue defending the Romans

I'm saying it was not a period of war. The references you quote have little to no information.

It was not a period of war. If you can't understand that simple fact, the other information I might give you might be higher than your comprehension.
Re: . by Nezero(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Then explain this for me

Most of the disciples died at the hands of the Jews themselves at the instigation of the religious leaders.

Roman soldiers executed Jesus at the request of the Jews themselves. Pilate categorically said he saw nothing wrong in the man. He even had 'the king of the Jews' written on his torture stake to spite the religious leaders.
Re: . by Nezero(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I'm still waiting for your explanation

You quoted this link.:

Anyone who checks this link would see Romans mentioned just once in a single line. Do you have to be a Roman soldier to be a rapist? This link has no meaning
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nezero:

You quoted this link.:

Anyone who checks this link would see Romans mentioned just once in a single line. Do you have to be a Roman soldier to be a rapist? This link has no meaning

So what did it say about the Roman soldiers?
You are just running away from the solid fact facing you.
You neglected what they said about Romans
And deflect my question by saying they only mentioned roman soldiers once.
Did I ask you how many times they mentioned Roman soldiers.
Please answer me
They mentioned them once, ok I agree
So What did they say about the Roman Soldiers??
Please answer that
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nezero:

Most of the disciples died at the hands of the Jews themselves at the instigation of the religious leaders.

Roman soldiers executed Jesus at the request of the Jews themselves. Pilate categorically said he saw nothing wrong in the man. He even had 'the king of the Jews' written on his torture stake to spite the religious leaders.
I guess you never heard of emperor Nero of Rome. Who's legacy was to execute christians in large numbers. Burining them at stakes, and putting g them in arena to fight to death with lions.
You only use Jesus case because of pontus Pilate.
Pontus Pilate only son was healed of epilepsy by Jesus. That's why pontus Pilate wife persuade him to to persecute Jesus.
So naturally Pontus wanted to favour Jesus
After Jesus death, you have Emperor Nero who's soldiers executed plenty of Christians.

Re: . by Nezero(m): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

So what did it say about the Roman soldiers?
You are just running away from the solid fact facing you.
You neglected what they said about Romans
And deflect my question by saying they only mentioned roman soldiers once.
Did I ask you how many times they mentioned Roman soldiers.
Please answer me
They mentioned them once, ok I agree
So What did they say about the Roman Soldiers??
Please answer that

Does anyone have to be a Roman Soldier before he becomes a rapist? The link is pointless. Look for more solid facts backed by genuine research next time, not some valueless write-up
Re: . by Nezero(m): 2:00am On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I guess you never heard of emperor Nero of Rome. Who's legacy was to execute christians in large numbers. Burining them at stakes, and putting g them in arena to fight to death with lions.
You only use Jesus case because of pontus Pilate.
Pontus Pilate only son was healed of epilepsy by Jesus. That's why pontus Pilate wife persuade him to to persecute Jesus.
So naturally Pontus wanted to favour Jesus
After Jesus death, you have Emperor Nero who's soldiers executed plenty of Christians.

So what? Did Nero rape Jewish women too? We are concerned right now about events happening around 1BC and 1 CE.. Mary was not raped.

Nero himself was born 5 years after Jesus died in 37CE. His era wasn't in Jesus time. Nero had his own mother Agripinna the Younger killed.

And there is no record Pilate even had a son.

You have proved nothing. All your assumptions are baseless. If you going astray, you don't have to take anyone with you. Go it alone
Re: . by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

God works in mysterious ways. He picks the less fortunate or less favoured.

Just like David was chosen
SO AFTER ALL THE PLEADING AND BEGGING I DON DEY BEG YOU FOR JUST AUDIENCE YOU STILL IGNORE AND SHAME ME, I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY I JUST NEED YOUR ADVISE AND TAKE ON SOMETHING IM NT COMFORTABLE DISCUSSING HERE. YOUR HELPER NO GO SHAME OR IGNORE YOU.
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

Does anyone have to be a Roman Soldier before he becomes a rapist? The link is pointless. Look for more solid facts backed by genuine research next time, not some valueless write-up
I show you a solid fact that is backed up by research and you call it pointless.
You don't present any links or facts
It's like I'm trying to convince a kid that santa clause is not real.
The kid just like you will argue too. Because I have threatened his belief.
I don't need to waste my time on you anymore
Since you decided not to present any fact or links. It's like I'm arguing with a kid.
Re: . by sammy7410(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2020
u deserve dis

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

So what? Did Nero rape Jewish women too? We are concerned right now about events happening around 1BC and 1 CE.. Mary was not raped.

Nero's rule was born 5 years after Jesus died in 37CE. His era wasn't in Jesus time. Nero had his own mother Agripinna the Younger killed.

And there is no record Pilate even had a son.

You have proved nothing. All your assumptions are baseless. If you going astray, you don't have to take anyone with you. Go it alone
Like I said arguing with you is like arguing with a kid. Since you refused to answer my first question. And you can't comprehend simple passages. I can't win arguing with a brainwashed sheep. A sheep is a sheep nothing can save a sheep from getting slaughtered. It's your destiny to be a sheep. So me trying to show you proof is pointless. Your brainwashed head will reject it.
Virgin Mary was raped by a Roman Soldier
I have provided proof. I end it here. Bye

2 Likes

Re: . by Toxay(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth , and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in

This scripture says the earth is a circle or sphere .

And the Bible did not say the 7 creative days are 24-hour days. They could be periods of millions of years

With a little patience you will know that the Bible is Accurate and reliable and far ahead of the science of its day.

The people who executed Galileo misunderstood the Bible like you

That verse does not imply that the earth is spherical
http://www.crivoice.org/circle.html

But even if it did,it just shows you the inconsistency in the Bible because more biblical texts implied the earth is flat, resting above a body of water with the clouds above.

Secondly, the order of creation does not fit the order of evolution and can you please tell us what a creation day signify
Re: . by Yxxx: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Antichrist
Re: . by Terryishere: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2020
PRE4:

Psalm 51:5 says:I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceived me.
Proposes the notion that conception through intercourse is a sin.

Maybe the mother was unmarried/raped and that was the sin.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Terryishere:

Maybe the mother was unmarried/raped and that was the sin.
No.
Re: . by Terryishere: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

Actually it said the MESSIAH would be born of a virgin.
Re: . by Terryishere: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2020
PRE4:

No.

Ok, she was raped by her drunk husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / If U Fall In Luv With--------- / I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.