Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3853 Views)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by olusovic10: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Oga, let's assume that this your account is true, then Jesus was born directly of flesh and blood, then Jesus would be under the category of the "All" that have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Meaning...

He would not qualify to be a saviour as he himself would need a saviour, right? And if he claimed to be a saviour and claimed to die to save the world, still on the assumption, then a sinner (a product of sin) died for the whole world as claimed. Meaning ...

The whole world is still in trouble, as we are still in our sin and we have no saviour. Our Faith would be baseless and the efforts of general's both gone and present were all in vain, including Paul the apostle?

You see, your argument does not hold and it's dead on arrival. NOW I KNOW THAT THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS PURE AND IT SPEAKETH BETTER THING THAN THE BLOOD OF ABEL EVEN TILL THIS MOMENT.
Re: . by Nezero(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Toxay:

That verse does not imply that the earth is spherical
http://www.crivoice.org/circle.html

But even if it did,it just shows you the inconsistency in the Bible because more biblical texts implied the earth is flat, [s]resting above a body of water with the clouds above[/s].

Secondly, the order of creation does not fit the order of evolution and can you please tell us what a creation day signify

On the contrary it does circle and sperical are similar shapes. Many reasonable People are satisfied with the answer.

The Bible also says God is hanging the earth in empty space..

Job 26:7
7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing . Imagine that and compare it to the popular ideas about earth and space.

The Bible never said the earth was upon water. It never said that.

The order of creation is real, the order of evolution is imaginary. I'm not surprised it both did not fit.

Jesus Christ testified to the existence of Adam and Eve, he testified to the flood of Noah's day. Early humans were intelligent and smart. They were not cave men. Evolution is full of missing links that will never be found. For six thousand years now, no evolution has occurred. But creation continues to operate.

I can recommend books that will explain the Bible's creation account to you. A lot of scientists actually believe in God and creation.

1 Like

Re: . by Nezero(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Like I said arguing with you is like arguing with a kid. Since you refused to answer my first question. And you can't comprehend simple passages. I can't win arguing with a brainwashed sheep. A sheep is a sheep nothing can save a sheep from getting slaughtered. It's your destiny to be a sheep. So me trying to show you proof is pointless. Your brainwashed head will reject it.
Virgin Mary was raped by a Roman Soldier
I have provided proof. I end it here. Bye

Some kids are smart actually like those kids on cowbell maths competition, so if you argue with a smart kid and he floors you... You have your low IQ to blame.

I'm not here to win arguments. Since there is no moderator, I'll let you hide your tail between your legs and leave..

Is this not contradictory.. (a raped person is no longer a virgin)..

Jesus had real enemies who would have openly denounced him if he had such a twisted ancestry. But no, his ancestry is solid and can be traced to David, to Abraham. His ancestry mentioned Rahab, BathSheba, Ruth, Tamar.. some women who were not virgins..and the Bible did not shy away from giving details. So why would it lie about Mary if she wasn't a virgin.

I know people like you in real life. I'm not surprised at your level of comprehension. Eat more iodized salt

1 Like

Re: . by Nezero(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I show you a solid fact that is backed up by research and you call it pointless.
You don't present any links or facts
It's like I'm trying to convince a kid that santa clause is not real.
The kid just like you will argue too. Because I have threatened his belief.
I don't need to waste my time on you anymore
Since you decided not to present any fact or links. It's like I'm arguing with a kid.

All I see is a sloppy write-up. You can do better. You need to avoid fallacies of hasty generalisation. It will help you progress in life.

Like I said.. some kids are smart. They will floor you. Just stick to the truth and common sense, and you will be safe.
Re: . by Toxay(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

On the contrary it does circle and sperical are similar shapes. Many reasonable People are satisfied with the answer.

The Bible also says God is hanging the earth in empty space..

Job 26:7
7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing . Imagine that and compare it to the popular ideas about earth and space.

The Bible never said the earth was upon water. It never said that.

The order of creation is real, the order of evolution is imaginary. I'm not surprised it both did not fit.

Jesus Christ testified to the existence of Adam and Eve, he testified to the flood of Noah's day. Early humans were intelligent and smart. They were not cave men. Evolution is full of missing links that will never be found. For six thousand years now, no evolution has occurred. But creation continues to operate.

I can recommend books that will explain the Bible's creation account to you. A lot of scientists actually believe in God and creation.

Firstly, your response shows both the Bible and your personal lack of scientific knowledge.
The earth is not resting on nothing,on the contrary,
it's position and movement is determined by the sun's gravity.
The earth is in continuous motion,it is not resting.

Secondly,it's is the order of creation that is actually imaginary, while that of evolution is based on observation of the universe and experimentation. The scientific explanation of evolution which is genetics has been applied to improve human lives(drugs, crops, etc)
The Bible explanation has no application or benefit
Re: . by Nezero(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Toxay:

Firstly, your response shows both the Bible and your personal lack of scientific knowledge.
The earth is not resting on nothing,on the contrary,
it's position and movement is determined by the sun's gravity.
The earth is in continuous motion,it is not resting.

Secondly,it's is the order of creation that is actually imaginary, while that of evolution is based on observation of the universe and experimentation. The scientific explanation of evolution which is genetics has been applied to improve human lives(drugs, crops, etc)
The Bible explanation has no application or benefit

Out of point.

1 Like

Re: . by Toxay(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

Out of point.

That is the typical response of brainwashed religious people with no response to sensible arguments

1 Like

Re: . by Nezero(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toxay:

That is the typical response of brainwashed religious people with no response to sensible arguments

You sound brainwashed to me too, or mentally malnourished.

I wrote that the earth is hanging upon nothing..
that means it's free floating.
You started arguing inanely that it is not resting
Who said it was resting? Why should I reply you on that.

I said it's not hung to anything . You started drawing knives over resting? What level of IQ do you use to communicate? Are we not saying the same thing?

Is the grammar too hard? I can't go lower oo

1 Like

Re: . by Toxay(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

You sound brainwashed to me too, or mentally malnourished.

I wrote that the earth is hanging upon nothing..
that means it's free floating.
You started arguing inanely that it is not resting
Who said it was resting? Why should I reply you on that.

I said it's not hung to anything . You started drawing knives over resting? What level of IQ do you use to communicate? Are we not saying the same thing?

Is the grammar too hard? I can't go lower oo

You keep showing your ignorance.
What is the difference between hanging on nothing and resting on nothing.
You know you are wrong on this subject but like a perso indoctrinated, you can't just accept.

"The earth is hanging on nothing" is a scientifically wrong and impossible statement.

Learn a little bit of physics and cosmology before coming to the internet to debate on subjects you have no idea on

1 Like

Re: . by Nezero(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toxay:

You know you are wrong on this subject but like a perso indoctrinated, you can't just accept.

"The earth is hanging on nothing" is a scientifically wrong and impossible statement.

Learn a little bit of physics and cosmology before coming to the internet to debate on subjects you have no idea on

It's a matter of simple English. It's a prerequisite to understand the physics and cosmology you are attempting to talk about. Try to improve yourself

1 Like

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toxay:

My brother, I stopped responding to that boy. Something tells me that he is either 11 or 12 years old. His views are so naive

Anyone can register on nairaland. If only you can see the people u are arguing with in real life. You will be shocked that you even stoop so low to argue with them online.
You will be shocked you're arguing with someone in Jss1
Re: . by Toxay(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nezero:

It's a matter of simple English. It's a prerequisite to understand the physics and cosmology you are attempting to talk about. Try to improve yourself

It is a waste of time responding to you.
Your religion definitely has a life span and it will keep playing catch up to science by trying to align and interpret its scriptures to fit scientific knowledge while scientists actually don't give a Bleep about your beliefs or that of the other thousand religions.
Good bye
Re: . by Toxay(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

My brother, I stopped responding to that boy. Something tells me that he is either 11 or 12 years old. His views are so naive

Anyone can register on nairaland. If only you can see the people u are arguing with in real life. You will be shocked that you even stoop so low to argue with them online.
You will be shocked you're arguing with someone in Jss1

Thank you
I am not responding to him anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of Nigerian Men With The Biggest PENIS / Faces Of The Most Beautiful And The Most Handsome Nairalanders (SEE PICTURES) / Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.