Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (15995 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by luckygeee: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
OE0705:
Good morning good people.
I appreciate you all for all your kind gestures towards my family and I, I know this is a very tough time to render help, nevertheless you have given your helps. God bless you.
Every little help is really appreciated and goes a long way, nothing is too small. God bless you.
Good Morning.
0731984859 (Access Bank).

Hi, I just sent you what I have. May God grant you safe delivery. I understand how it was when my wife was pregnant. Please greet your baby for us. God bless you

8 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2020
luckygeee:

Hi, I just sent you what I have. May God grant you safe delivery. I understand how it was when my wife was pregnant. Please greet your baby for us. God bless you
Thank you very much sir, you surely have a good heart.
God bless you.
I will intimate you when I put to bed by God's grace.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning beautiful people. I thank you all for your kind gestures so far. God bless you all. Amen. 0731984859(Access Bank)
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by awoo10(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
I pray God sees you through this period...I would have sent you something but this period is somehow. My regards to Nairaland Baby.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by awoo10(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
craleonic:

Is it your money he is helping her with? How will you tell someone who wants to put down his hard earned money how he should seek evidence. Rubbish.
with or without evidence which help have you rendered? sharp mouth!!!
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by LyfeJennings(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Hello, if you really want to help her, and you want to ensure that she is real.

Just go private with her, because some people don't see it ideal to show off themselves publicly especially when in need. because someday, someone might used it against you and everyone is trying to protect his/her image.

Just demand her WhatsApp number, you can video call her and tell her to do whatever thing to show she is authentic.
I think that's okay...

Do good when you feel like doing it, because it gives internal Joy. Especially when you did it to someone That needs it, you always feel you've helped a soul.

Cheer...

God bless U
Too many dumb people in here
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Good morning fellow Nairalanders,
I am very happy that this forum is a platform to get help, although am sure this isn't why the platform was created, but it is so because we have good-hearted Nigerians registered here. God bless you for all the assistance so far, I am a few weeks due, I believe your little assistance can go a long way to help put a great smile on my face. thanks for everything.
0731984859 (Access Bank)
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2020
teemotee:
People are being scammed here too much. Only one person will use like 3 account with different stories to cashout from kind people. If you want to be taken seriously, write your moniker or initials on a paper and hold it showing your baby bump too. Blur out your face and post the pic. Those that have money to give will be assured you are not a scammer
Good morning sir, I am still awaiting your good responses. God bless you.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2020
ademide0710:
Comments have being reading here really breaks my heart. Why are we like this? if you aren't ready to help why not take an walk? Must you show your stupidity here? Do you know what it takes for her to publicly beg for help.. Please if you are privileged DON'T CALL OTHERS LAZY..... Whatever you have was given to you by God, so be humble.

Dear poster, please send me your account details. God will strengthen you and bless you with the best of your desires. I wish safe delivery
Good morning sir, 0731984859 ( Access Bank) God bless.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by teemotee: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2020
OE0705:

Good morning sir, I am still awaiting your good responses. God bless you.
check
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
teemotee:
check
where should I check.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
awoo10:

with or without evidence which help have you rendered? sharp mouth!!!

All the scam apologists keep crawling out of their holes. You all really think you can silence people who want those seeking help to prove their genuineness? Never happening.

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by RedNStripes(f): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Carchoice:
your real moniker and a photo showing your neck to your stomach with the bumb showing. A clearer photo. Not this one that’s distorted by sun light. 20k is ready

If some people were God, seriously not everybody would have air to breathe.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
RedNStripes:

If some people were God, seriously not everybody would have air to breathe.
her account number is there. Send her the 20k and air to breath

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning all, please your least contribution is highly welcomed. God bless you. 0731984859 ( Access Bank)
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2020
craleonic:

Read and understand the statement, and don't make it about you in particular.

Fact is many people on and off this forum are using online begging as a means to make quick cash. 98% of those who come to nairaland to ask for help do so based on lies and false claims.
I am part of the 2%. Please help me out.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by giftfromGod(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2020
OE0705:

I am part of the 2%. Please help me out.

Please accept my token, at least it Should be able to get few Pampers.
We shall all over come this pandemic.
Safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2020
giftfromGod:

To avoid coming online to seek for help. Is why I decided to stop trying for baby at the moment. But for people who had gotten pregnant before the unexpected lock. I can't put the blame on you.
Safe delivery.

Please no mention of my name or amount sent.
Nobody saw this coming, it's a joy to be preggy for the first time with your kid.
we have to try our best nonetheless.
When life gives you lemon, make it into lemonade right?
God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by giftfromGod(f): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2020
OE0705:

Nobody saw this coming, it's a joy to be preggy for the first time with your kid.
we have to try our best nonetheless.
When life gives you lemon, make it into lemonade right?
God bless you ma.

Yeah,
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by chii8(f): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
giftfromGod:

Yeah, I agreed with you.
Was just saying for people like us , who are believing God for a child . With this pandemic, I have to give my self brain.
I had even stopped praying for a child. If it comes, fine , but me making it a prayer points, not now. Maybe when the country is back and better. 2020 no try at all.

Funny enough, pregnancy might enter now that your heart and mind isn't bothered on it.

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by bjprodint(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
giftfromGod:

Yeah, I agreed with you.
Was just saying for people like us , who are believing God for a child . With this pandemic, I have to give my self brain.
I had even stopped praying for a child. If it comes, fine , but me making it a prayer points, not now. Maybe when the country is back and better. 2020 no try at all.
for having a good heart ma,you shall give birth to triplet next year.amen.

8 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
giftfromGod:

Yeah, I agreed with you.
Funny sha, u put a smile on my face, I wish you God's best all the same, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
chii8:

Funny enough, pregnancy might enter now that your heart and mind isn't bothered on it.
true, it's when u least expect it that it may come.
talking from experience tho.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Carchoice:
isnt that a mans stomach? grin Post better picture. From your neck down to your stomach with the baby bump showing. Tell hubby to take the photo of you. With your other moniker. Una go dey use one other moniker cause mayhem on Nairaland and use a new one to solicit for help. Use your real moniker and the perfect picture I’ll send you 10k immediately

Yes. As you also have been causing mayhem....and some of your comments are bad...
Nah money the guy dey beg, if you no get, keep quiet no use person predicament as the bases for insults....Odeeeeeeee oshi. ....

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2020
PLEASE HELP OUT, I KNOW MY HELP CAN COME FROM YOU, NOTHING IS TOO SMALL. EJO NITORIOLORUN.( PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE).
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by mcdokwe(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
giftfromGod:

Yeah, I agreed with you.
May God bless you and gift you the fruit of motherhood. Yours shall be a great testimony.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ifko: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
giftfromGod:

To avoid coming online to seek for help. Is why I decided to stop trying for baby at the moment. But for people who had gotten pregnant before the unexpected lock. I can't put the blame on you.
Safe delivery.

Please no mention of my name or amount sent.
God bless Uuu... With baby boyyyy

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ifko: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

Yes. As you also have been causing mayhem....and some of your comments are bad...
Nah money the guy dey beg, if you no get, keep quiet no use person predicament as the bases for insults....Odeeeeeeee oshi. ....
What's ur problem Nigerians.. Do u know d number of people this guy has bless on this thread na wah for uuu.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
please help me for God's sake.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Miarose: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
What is your exact need? Medical bills? Baby items ? Baby food?
What is your budget? what percentage of it has been met? You would be surprised, the transparency will encourage more people to contribute and help you achieve the target.

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Miarose:
What is your exact need? Medical bills? Baby items ? Baby food?
What is your budget? what percentage of it has been met? You would be surprised, the transparency will encourage more people to contribute and help you achieve the target.
thanks.
You know we do not have the money handy, a little here and a little there, really makes it difficult to say we have an exact need, we buy things little by little as we have the cash.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Pineapplelove: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2020
OE0705:

thanks.
You know we do not have the money handy, a little here and a little there, really makes it difficult to say we have an exact need, we buy things little by little as we have the cash.
you stylishly ignored the question she asked...
The question is how much have you gotten so far from Nairalaners and how much is the budget and how much has been met already...

don't turn this into a business abeg

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / I Am Not Yet Ready For Motherhood. (how Can I Make Him Understand?) / Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.