Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. (4007 Views)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Why People Are Atheists? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Daejoyoung: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2020
LordReed:
This is a bit of tongue in cheek humour taken too far. This is not a strenuous argument for how religious people are also atheist, it is just a bit of word play to show that religious people don't apply the same standard of scrutiny they apply to the religion of others to their own.
Exactly, I know this particular arguement, it's an old one. It's just that the op took it so seriously, lol.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2020
LordReed:
This is a bit of tongue in cheek humour taken too far. This is not a strenuous argument for how religious people are also atheist, it is just a bit of word play to show that religious people don't apply the same standard of scrutiny they apply to the religion of others to their own.

100%.

Religious people attack everything that appears to rope them in. All the arguments they make for, are always the same argument against them.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Exactly, I know this particular arguement, it's an old one. It's just that the op took it so seriously, lol.
I'm not taking it serious. You have just been hell bent on disproving it without making any strong point to support your stance.

The OP is clear 100%. You and your colleague were just trying hard to bring in things outside the concept of the OP, and that is what I have been rebuffing!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by shadeyinka(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

"All other gods, they are the works of men..."

"I will never worship man made god; man made god" are popular Christian songs.

"No god except Allah" is a popular phrase in the religion of Islam.

Nice try but you failed.
It takes a depraved to exhibit such foolishness like this and
Your lack of the Light has made you blind even towards the definition of your "religion" Atheism

Man made God is a kind of god.
Atheism is not defined by WORSHIP but by a DISBELIEF in the existence of god's.

How can one serve or worship that which doesn't even exist?
Deu 11:16:
"Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and you turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;"
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

"All other gods, they are the works of men..."

"I will never worship man made god; man made god" are popular Christian songs.

"No god except Allah" is a popular phrase in the religion of Islam.

Nice try but you failed.
He lacks the logical reasoning to understand you are expressing your thoughts through sarcasm.

He cannot understand what you are saying, and his next post quoting you have buttressed this fact. grin angry grin grin grin

He is still thinking his god is the number one and the real one... just like thousands of other religious adherents. This simple fact that their god is just one out of the many imaginary god's eludes him.

Don't bother replying him, he will only waste your time!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Bacteriologist(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

It takes a depraved to exhibit such foolishness like this and
Your lack of the Light has made you blind even towards the definition of your "religion" Atheism

Man made God is a kind of god.
Atheism is not defined by WORSHIP but by a DISBELIEF in the existence of god's.

How can one serve or worship that which doesn't even exist?
Deu 11:16:
"Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and you turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;"

Somehow you avoided the Islam phrase despite claiming Muslims acknowledge the existence of other gods. Lmao..mental gymnastics coach.

And you think I'm depraved yet you think man-made gods are actual gods. Lol..so by your non-depraved standards, a god created by man himself is worthy of belief, let alone worship?
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Bacteriologist(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2020
IamMichael:

He lacks the logical reasoning to understand you are expressing your thoughts through sarcasm.

He cannot understand what you are saying, and his next post quoting you have buttressed this fact. grin angry grin grin grin

He is still thinking his god is the number one and the real one... just like thousands of other religious adherents. This simple fact that their god is just one out of the many imaginary god's eludes him.

Don't bother replying him, he will only waste your time!

Haha ikr he's honestly one of the most devoted Christian apologists on this forum nowadays.

When I debate these guys I don't do it for the sake of it. I do it because of readers, in now and in future, who are looking for answers and are perhaps sitting on the fence.

That way I think it's much more easier to keep sane while discussing people who think fairytales are true even in the face of contradicting evidence.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Haha ikr he's honestly one of the most devoted Christian apologists on this forum nowadays.

When I debate these guys I don't do it for the sake of it. I do it because of readers, in now and in future, who are looking for answers and are perhaps sitting on the fence.

That way I think it's much more easier to keep sane while discussing people who think fairytales are true even in the face of contradicting evidence.
We are both on the same path and of the same mindset brother.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Image123(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thinkers that don't think. Are those ones thinkers? Atheism does not believe in the existence of God or any god, atheism does not support or believe the idea of a creator. Religions do, christians do, muslims do. Do you guys need more fellows in the same boat or what sort of unthinking is this?

1 Like

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
IamMichael:

A christian is telling a Freethinker to work on his logic skills.
Joke of the century!

You need your own advice better than me.
Therein lies your problem. You really believe yourself better than them just because they are Christians. undecided
You have somehow convinced yourself they are beneath you... undecided
Yet you think yourself a free-thinker and open-minded at that? undecided
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Suky01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ta Sharap grin

Atheist Clearly Say, There is no God!

Your statement Clearly shows People Who Believe that there is God.

After that Your Statement is Between the Believers of God, Which One is The True One and the Highest. That is all.

It is not in the purview of Atheism but Wholly Within the Jurisdiction of Believers of God.

They are Not in The same Class and they can Never be Wedded grin

Stop this Wedding Immediately grin I Object to this Unequal Marriage!!! grin

This Union Can Never Take Place!!!

Yon dont the meaning of Atheism. Its a lack of belief in any God. They are simply saying because there's no evidence for your GOD then they withdraw belief until they find sufficient evidence. No Atheist will say there is no GOD as no one is 100% convinced there is none.

So read up or do some research before you spewing thrash on this forum
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Suky01:

Yon dont the meaning of Atheism. Its a lack of belief in any God. They are simply saying because there's no evidence for your GOD then they withdraw belief until they find sufficient evidence. No Atheist will say there is no GOD as no one is 100% convinced there is none.

So read up or do some research before you spewing thrash on this forum
Have you met some of the so-callef atheists on here? undecided
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
IamMichael:
Christians and Muslims are Atheists to other religious god's, they just went one god further!

Atheism simply means disbelief in religious god's. So, next time you decide to denigrate another unbeliever, remember you are also denigrating yourself!!!

I've been saying this for some time now but it's funny that you're now agreeing with what i told you guys.

The title GOD means Supreme Being, so if there's a supreme being somewhere and some people claim to be his worshipers, the only evidence to prove they know what they're saying is oneness in thought.
With their God, they should be able to resolve all the differences in their midst, they will not think of harming anyone because the one who is supreme will definitely take care of that. They will rely on his promises and wait patiently for him to act.

In the absence of that whoever claims to be a believer is just another atheist though misinformed! wink
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by shadeyinka(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Somehow you avoided the Islam phrase despite claiming Muslims acknowledge the existence of other gods. Lmao..mental gymnastics coach.

And you think I'm depraved yet you think man-made gods are actual gods. Lol..so by your non-depraved standards, a god created by man himself is worthy of belief, let alone worship?
"Self" as in the case of atheism is a man made god.
I'm not a Muslim, so I won't speak for them.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 5:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Therein lies your problem. You really believe yourself better than them just because they are Christians. undecided
You have somehow convinced yourself they are beneath you... undecided
Yet you think yourself a free-thinker and open-minded at that? undecided

I have always known you had nothing to say hence all your plot's to digress from the OP and start with the usual hanky-panky unrelated meaningless discuss occasioned by inferiority complex. The purpose of a discourse or argument is to learn.

I'm not better than anyone, i just know things outside religion better than you and i will not apologize for it. Does a doctor think he is better than you because he knows more about your body than you do? If you cannot accept that some people know more than you do, you are really in over your head.

You are still at the stage i left many year's ago, so i fully understand all your thought processes because i have known them when i was in the same shoe as you. You can't rise above your current level now because a lot of religious veils are cloaking your eyes.
There is Village==>Town==>City==>Actual City===> Ultramodern city==>Space

You are still in the Village(in this scenario) thinking the world revolves around you while some others have seen Space itself and know that the universe is something else!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 5:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Image123:
Thinkers that don't think. Are those ones thinkers? Atheism does not believe in the existence of God or any god, atheism does not support or believe the idea of a creator. Religions do, christians do, muslims do. Do you guys need more fellows in the same boat or what sort of unthinking is this?
Do you believe the Muslim god Allah is the Almighty God?
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 5:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Maximus69:

I've been saying this for some time now but it's funny that you're now agreeing with what i told you guys.

The title GOD means Supreme Being, so if there's a supreme being somewhere and some people claim to be his worshipers, the only evidence to prove they know what they're saying is oneness in thought.
With their God, they should be able to resolve all the differences in their midst, they will not think of harming anyone because the one who is supreme will definitely take care of that. They will rely on his promises and wait patiently for him to act.

In the absence of that whoever claims to be a believer is just another atheist though misinformed! wink

Your Jehovah is imaginary too.

JW is just one fish out of many fishes in the ocean... like Tuna! grin grin
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Daejoyoung: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2020
IamMichael:

I have always known you had nothing to say hence all your plot's to digress from the OP and start with the usual hanky-panky unrelated meaningless discuss occasioned by inferiority complex. The purpose of a discourse or argument is to learn.

I'm not better than anyone, i just know things outside religion better than you and i will not apologize for it. Does a doctor think he is better than you because he knows more about your body than you do? If you cannot accept that some people know more than you do, you are really in over your head.

You are still at the stage i left many year's ago, so i fully understand all your thought processes because i have known them when i was in the same shoe as you. You can't rise above your current level now because a lot of religious veils are cloaking your eyes.
There is Village==>Town==>City==>Actual City===> Ultramodern city==>Space

You are still in the Village(in this scenario) thinking the world revolves around you while some others have seen Space itself and know that the universe is something else!

You are making thesame mistake over and over again, you seem to think you know better than all religous people.
He already said here that he was once an atheist, and then became religious. Ain't you willing to entertain the thought that perhaps he is the one who has surpassed your level, understands your thought process already, and knows better than you?
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Daejoyoung:

You are making thesame mistake over and over again, you seem to think you know better than all religous people.
He already said here that he was once an atheist, and then became religious. Ain't you willing to entertain the thought that perhaps he is the one who has surpassed your level, understands your thought process already, and knows better than you?

It's impossible!

I won't dabble into my previous religious background here, but i can assure you that i have dabbled in things you can only read in books and see in movies only.

That is why i align myself as a Freethinker and I have chosen LOGIC above every other thing because it never fails. Aligning yourself with a single religious and irreligious restricted world view is something a close-minded person does.
I have well founded personal insight and insider knowledge on more than fifteen(15) popular religions accross the world which i have personally partook in; including the esoteric!

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2020
IamMichael:

Your Jehovah is imaginary too.

JW is just one fish out of many fishes in the ocean... like Tuna! grin grin

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! wink
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! wink
Opinions are subjectives, Facts are not.

Your god being one out of many fictional and imaginary gods is a FACT!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2020
IamMichael:

Opinions are subjectives, Facts are not.

Your god being one out of many fictional and imaginary gods is a FACT!

Still your PERSONAL opinion Sir! wink
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Image123(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2020
IamMichael:

Do you believe the Muslim god Allah is the Almighty God?

i believe the muslim god is a god. He does a lot of stuff but God sent Jesus Christ to die for me. He saved me.

Muslims believe in the existence of a creator, a benevolent one for that matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi / When Is Jesus Coming Back? / Why I Don't Need Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.