Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (96127 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by gaskiyamagana: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Shedrack777:
vote me or any young man below the age of 40years as the next president come 2023 and nigeria will turn around for good
Over the bar!!!!!! 1000 % of criminals in Nigeria today falls within dat age group. Unfortunately and regretably, 1000 % of those above dat age among our leaders are finacially corrupt.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by okeyben10: 5:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Coldie:
I heard that in Dubai Nigerians now have a new strategy of committing crime in markets, they move around with pepper spray, or pepper doused in water if they see a wealthy Arab carrying a bag in a secluded or isolated area. They would walk asif they are just passing u then pour the pepper into your eyes.

As u go for your eyes screaming from the pains they would flee with your bags. This is the kind of evil criminal mindset Nigerians keep displaying
shocked shocked shocked
Huh

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Jaqenhghar: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2020
SKhanmi:

And what makes you think you'll not get swayed by wealth and power? Whoever is going to turn Nigeria round must be someone who is not fazed by those & must have lived enough in abundance to see them as what they really are. Temporal gains
The problem is Niggerians dont want such a person.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by okeyben10: 5:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
God, why do I deserve this punishment
Why create me a Nigerian
I'm not asking for much,
At least Botswana or even Namibia would have been better
I for agree with you.
But i no fit imagine myself with that their accent.
Nah

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by HappyCanadian: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2020
hustla:

Microsoft no even dey allow Nigerian cards on their website if you want to write a certification smh
You can imagine, even though people have given varying explanations it still calls for a worry since it seems like a heads up against fraudulent activities, I'm sure citizens of Botswana, Ethiopia, Tanzania and other African countries with good global image won't get such message.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by HappyCanadian: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2020
hammed71:
the problem is most of these voters who mostly live in the rural areas and who are mostly illiterates don't know these guys(sowore and co).
I just hope things don't get out of hand for us nigerians in the next few years, before e happen sef I for don japa.
That's it!.. a high percentage of illiterates especially from the Northern part of the country determines who rules, take for instance the Northern almajiri's with their ignorant style of voting
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by bezimo(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2020
iyatrustee:
Isn't it strange that display is on the website of Nigeria Immigration service? Are you trying to renew from overseas?

Edited. I didn't see Canada when i made my comment earlier, I thought you were in Nigeria. Nonetheless, that is a common occurrence when using Naira denominated cards online.

Why would one be in Canada and be using a Nigeria bank card to pay for passport fee how about using his Canadian bank card? Doesn't make sense..
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2020
with dis current government we re in big gbese

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by melaninpop: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Coldie:
I heard that in Dubai Nigerians now have a new strategy of committing crime in markets, they move around with pepper spray, or pepper doused in water if they see a wealthy Arab carrying a bag in a secluded or isolated area. They would walk asif they are just passing u then pour the pepper into your eyes.

As u go for your eyes screaming from the pains they would flee with your bags. This is the kind of evil criminal mindset Nigerians keep displaying

Lies. Have you been to Dubai before? Abi you think say Dubai na balogun market? Which part of Dubai e for de happen?
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by roofingexperts(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Let's deal
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by hustla(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2020
HappyCanadian:

You can imagine, even though people have given varying explanations it still calls for a worry since it seems like a heads up against fraudulent activities, I'm sure citizens of Botswana, Ethiopia, Tanzania and other African countries with good global image won't get such message.

Let them be defending nonsense

We don over cast outside naija smh

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Shedrack777:
vote me or any young man below the age of 40years as the next president come 2023 and nigeria will turn around for good

Like d way yahaya bello is turning kogi around? Or hushpuppi making us proud
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by 27Pushing30: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Shedrack777:

Super story
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by otis3(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2020
BornRicch:

Would you say the same to your slave masters? Keep deceiving yourself and not focus on your life and continue pouring your anger on yahoo boys that careless about you.

Must you remain a slave....when are you going to face the truth.everything is wrong with Nigerian image courtesy of people like you with corrupt and fraud culture

1 Like

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Pwetty2(f): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2020
If you're in abuja, no much Que, just make sure you have an officer that can help you with the process
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2020
NobleSeed:
This one is super strong....
Eyah!!!!! No cause for alarm Las Las we will all be alright.

Thanks, what ever you believe on will bless you my brother, leave people let them keep talking bushits about Nigeria all the time.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Pwetty2(f): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2020
melaninpop:

Lies. Have you been to Dubai before? Abi you think say Dubai na balogun market? Which part of Dubai e for de happen?

Abi I you heard
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Shedrack777:
Like Yahaya Bello of Kogi?
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Psoul(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2020
Thank God the notification did not say IPOB, Afonja, Aboki or whatever. It says Nigeria.
Weda u says that a particular tribe are the ones committing fraud more than the other, instead of fighting the crime no matter who commits it, we all will be suffering it equally. Weda u are here or in diaspora.

Let us all come back home an rebuild our country.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by shegra58: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Jayson504:
We are doomed in this country, this is happening as a result of all the scammers and Yahoo boys in this country. Our reputation has been tarnished already.
Na our politicians and media tarnished our reputation not Yahoo boys
There was nothing like Yahoo Yahoo when naija was still better,though there's no justification for criminal act but any country with bad leaders is doomed, Imagined a former governor of a state who disguise as a woman to escape justice,imagine a sitting president publicly said that Nigerian youth are lazy while himself is doing nothing to make Nigeria better and already mortgage the future of our unborn children with foreign loan and we have millions of naija youth who are legitimate hustler,another two serving house of rep member who went to US go dey press yansh...etc
All these couple together is what finished this country.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2020
hammed71:
the problem is most of these voters who mostly live in the rural areas and who are mostly illiterates don't know these guys(sowore and co).
I just hope things don't get out of hand for us nigerians in the next few years, before e happen sef I for don japa.
If you want to Japa, abeg show us the way I want to Japa also
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by ibinaboonline: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Use a debit card. How many Nigerian banks issue credit cards anyway?
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Shedrack777: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2020
tumababa:

Like d way yahaya bello is turning kogi around? Or hushpuppi making us proud
yea! something like that
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Shedrack777: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2020
lefulefu:
u mean those ones who are hushpuppi disciples or the ones calling themselves marlians.abegi the younger generation is even worse than the older generation
but there's no harm in trying na
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Shedrack777: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
ddooskie:

How can we achieve this feat?
SIMPLE! make everything except rape and killing human beings in nigeria legal, and people go get sense
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Grrr8(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2020
@whizqueen

Damn girl!

Nice a*s!

I was thinking about it the whole day after watching your latest video on YouTube. There is this thing girls with your type of a*s do to me. Please do more out door videos and employ a cameraman. I will really appreciate it.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by 41lady(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2020
This is not new, b4 husdog matter, passport renewal in Malaysia is same, reject even Nigeria bank Master card. The company who collect payment on behalf of FG is called 1innovate and own and control by indians.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by tot(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
BornRicch:

Would you say the same to your slave masters? Keep deceiving yourself and not focus on your life and continue pouring your anger on yahoo boys that careless about you.

Another thief has showed face. Hide your face in shame, you this common thief.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by kunle75(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2020
HappyCanadian:

There should be processing office in the US? undecided anyway I will do mine here its gonna work

Yes there is but I live in the mid west i travel all the way but not a problem
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by kunle75(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2020
ajl:

Why not just pay with money order. I had to travel to Atlanta last year to renew my passport. Imagine flying from one state to another for ordinary passport renewal. And those embassy staff are using people to do business. They said no 10year passport booklet because they want people to be coming every 5yrs. They even have a business center across the consulate run by a cabal with links to the embassy.

So I was told by a friend who visited the New York office so sad, he was made to pay some money not necessary like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.