Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? (36351 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / See The Best Sex Positions When You're Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by mkoabiola: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Complicated
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by mkoabiola: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Complicated

This is jus mt case
It happened to me sha.

It wasn't easy oo but i overcome n conquered
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by PrinceGallant: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Islam is the total ways of life.

In Islam, it is prescribed that a woman should do iddah of divorce before she leaves house of the husband. Iddah means "waiting period".

If the woman is not pregnant and she menstruates (is of child-bearing age), then her ‘iddah is three complete menstrual cycles after the divorce, i.e., her period comes then she becomes pure, then her period comes again and she becomes pure, then her period comes again and she becomes pure. That is three complete menstrual cycles, regardless of whether the time between them is long or short.

This is Shari'ah
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Openbusiness3: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
crafteck:

As a man, you cant know if it's your own child with certainty, even dna isnt 100 percent
boss i dey pure, my blood is strong, my genes carry weight and my sperm get muscle. A woman's genes cannot overshadow my own, it can only complement. Wetin lion born must resemble lion. I don't even need hospital DNA test for my children. Na eye scanner I dey use. Na photocopy machine I be grin. If he no resemble me, no be me get am grin
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by cryptotech: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

All of the above... plus a total lack of moral compass.

Even if a mistake happened once... it's not enough reason to make it seem normal. Young girls coming up pick up these trends... and they'll end up doing worse.

It good this is coming from a lady, it just stated the reality, young girl emulate the older ones positively or negativity depending on what the older once project..in the federal capital, u will see teenager with no education, skill, trade.. engage in prostitution because the older ones are doing it. it pathetic!
Nigeria is not worst like this before, things are getting out of hand...we all have to act fast!
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by segebase(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
will just tell her that my break up gift
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by tunary(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Being a single parent is not my portion. I reject it IJN.
Poor people also reject poverty but they are still poor.

Linda ikeji never wished to be a baby mama but she is a baby mama today.

If you open your legs for someone who is not your husband then be ready for it because that's the ticket to baby mamahood

Condom and other forms of protection coitus interuptus aka withdrawal process is or are not 100% effective. some married women do get pregnant when they are not ready or through with production.

Na mistake e take dey happen o no be deliberate so abstain from pre marital sex
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
greggng:

Keep the baby is a good advice but terminate the baby is no longer a good advice cos you might end up dead or forever remain guilty of murder .., keep the baby , contact the baby family to let them know you are pregnant ...notify the baby father ....God has got a way of resetting the mind of the father to accept their baby at the end . Don't kill that baby ....he or she might be the only fruit of the womb u might 've .,,
The keyword is "ain't ready". There so many fvcked up humans who didn't get good love and parental care cos of the mom simply popped out babies without being ready. No one should bear kids if they ain't ready. This has nothing to do with finances totally. There's emotional and psychological readiness. Black man no fit understand. No wonder abortion is legal abroad. Black man go dey here dey form silly sentiment. Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by kzubyar(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
thesicilian:
I see 4 options:

1. Restart the relationship and raise the baby together

2. Raise the baby together without being together

3. The lady raises the baby alone if the man refuses to cooperate

4. Abort the baby and move on.

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
cryptotech:

It good this is coming from a lady, it just stated the reality, young girl emulate the older ones positively or negativity depending on what the older once project..in the federal capital, u will see teenager with no education, skill, trade.. engage in prostitution because the older ones are doing it. it pathetic!
Nigeria is not worst like this before, things are getting out of hand...we all have to act fast!

Totally getting out of hand. And one way of comabtting is to frown against and condemn all these ills.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
I will keep the baby.

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by laoludavid(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
hmmm, this topic brings some deep memories I don't want to talk about sad. But as a man, I can never deny my own child, never! I won't say more than that
Really wish you can talk about it because am in the same dilemma now. Want to know how you handle it. Please
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by DelphiOracle(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
thesicilian:
I see 4 options:

fifth option: give birth to the baby, leave the baby for the man or his family to raise while u move ahead

2 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Blendy77(f): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
A colleague it happened to went back to the guy to let him know and they made up for the sake of the pregnancy and today that boy is 13years old with 3 other siblings. They are happily married. Any responsible guy will take responsibility because of his child and renew whatever love he had for the mum before breakup except of course infidelity on d part of the girl was part of the reason for the breakup
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by DelphiOracle(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Udonminit!
You mean i can refer to the baby as your ex-child?
hahahaha
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Chibukings111:
I love you baby, please come back let continue from Whr we've stop.
I love children

would your love for children make you forget why you left an ex? like cheating, deceit/lying, theft, abuse etc ?!
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by laoludavid(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
cuteFAM:
This happened to me. We got back together cos of the pregnancy and decided to keep it. We also made the mistake of getting married. Worst decision of my life! Now divorced after many years or tears, sorrow and blood.
Hmmmmm
I feel for you, am also in the same dilemma right now and I don't know what next to do. I really wish I can learn from your experience
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Alaganature(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself

Guy your punch line deep oo... I can't stop laughing bro.

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Alaganature(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep the baby if you don't mind being a single parent or terminate it if you ain't ready.

How many you don terminate? Cos I believe a lot of people will actually looks at you as their role model..
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by crafteck(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
boss i dey pure, my blood is strong, my genes carry weight and my sperm get muscle. A woman's genes cannot overshadow my own, it can only complement. Wetin lion born must resemble lion. I don't even need hospital DNA test for my children. Na eye scanner I dey use. Na photocopy machine I be grin. If he no resemble me, no be me get am grin

In yoruba.... Wa gbe le gbo.... I escaped shit with dna test in February... Be wise

2 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by chukemmang(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?

She be Mary mother of Jesus? Am I Joseph the father of Jesus. I beg make she park well jare.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by holatunde1759(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
undecided
As E Dey Go keep going.
Maybe u have to go through hell to get to
heaven. You will get there but Only if u
keep going

Baba, you are wicked! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by laoludavid(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
mkoabiola:
Complicated

This is jus mt case It happened to me sha.
It wasn't easy oo but i overcome n conquered
Pls what steps did you take
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Praxtech: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
adedayoa2:
I'll tell him I'm carrying his baby dasall

I'll lock up just collect the baby from the labour room
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
thesicilian:
I see 4 options:

please let's try end the abortion thing, that's what Republicans using against us in SPiRitual realm to be at helm of affairs in this country.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep the baby if you don't mind being a single parent or terminate it if you ain't ready.
Pills are the BeSt before COncePtion, otherwise, leave natuRe
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Golliibiie43:
That will be difficult ooo
the woman is Beautiful cheesy
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91519576:
Leave it to God!! undecided
Thanks Gee, was thinking Same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
illicit:

Yes o, Dem no go even take time
not all o, I'm an exception
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by tunary(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
At least let me open my legs for man first before you start preaching to me. You should direct your rantings to the whores you call sisters, now run along.

Alright if you want to open. ur legs notify me so I can come and preach for you. mind you, I've got no sister Rudy.

It is not my portion to be a baby mama is just for mouth alone.

It's very obvious that you'll lay one egg very soon
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
paulolee:
forget these online hypocrites, we all know how dt story wud surely ends...
dnt expect any girl online to tell u dt she would do abortion.... they would surely ignore the post or start sayin sweet words asif we dnt know what 95% of them would do,
they would all be forming saints despite the series of countless abortion they have done for even guys that they are currently dating..
as for me, i asked a bea dis question last year and she said if what leads to the breakup is too deep for us to come back, she may keep d baby and name him after me if its a boy because she thinks am a real hussler dt gat potentials..
whOAw. Love the last PaRt. I Can't Shout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.