Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? (36305 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / See The Best Sex Positions When You're Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Le2money(m): 2:54am On Jul 09, 2020
If it's this lady that we just broke up....as a guy, I will gladly accept it... I will even have to go and report at station that nothing must happen to it as I never pray I loose her to anyone. Then, that will be a means of bringing her back to me as I have been the bad person in our cause of relationship
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Marv650(m): 2:58am On Jul 09, 2020
It's funny how Y'all use the word Terminate the life easily without a bit of concern for the baby. May the next woman that terminate a baby's life get hers terminated the same way.
Keep your priq in one corner if you are scared of becoming a father. Fornication is not even the best thing for you, that temporary fún ain't what life is all about.
Now if you have some sort of mental issues and you can't keep your preq in one place, make use of protective tools like CD next time, that will prevent you from impregnating her.

Ṣeé, every lives matter. Most of you shouted Black life Matter. Unborn Kids life matter. Let them live, or leave them alone if you're not ready.
They go through pain when you cut their life short.
Please.

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SGANIVA(m): 4:41am On Jul 09, 2020
if she's pregnant and am sure the baby is mine, I will start paying her salary, take care of the baby and mother until the child is grow up.even if I don't marry her,we will be in very good terms
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by donskin101: 4:47am On Jul 09, 2020
This is quite funny because it happened to my guy, he met a girl they dated for barely 3 months and they had issue( serious one oo) then after 3 months ooo babe come back with i have been pregnant for you but i don't have the effrontery to tell him las las they are married now.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by bakila: 4:47am On Jul 09, 2020
icebird25:
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself
Funny.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 09, 2020
J111333:
Correct man. grin
So you will gladly deny a pregnancy because of a breakup? women are always at the receiving end.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2020
see comments so far,closing your legs as a lady will go a long way for your own good,dont be deceived by any sweet words from these men,it is their erection speaking and not truly them.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by AmadorSays: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?
hmmm this one na jamb question o
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by AmadorSays: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
see comments so far,closing your legs as a lady will go a long way for your own good,dont be deceived by any sweet words from these men,it is their erection speaking and not truly them.
abi?
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Solokingz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?

The question brings a walk down Memory Lane that I don't wanna involve in
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by GreenDee(f): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mehn, will call the guy and let him know what has happened oo, that baby have land grin, if he is not happy about the issue and not interested in both me and the child, omo na to train the child by myself.but abortion is a no no for me, bcs it's a sin.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Liposure:
Children are blessings from god. Meaning abortion is not an option. For the sake of your future my sista, keep the baby

"Keep the baby" is why we have so many children under bridges today begging for their daily food. And it's not as if the average Nigerian (AKA you) is such a good samaritan. Mtcheww.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
GreenDee:
Mehn, will call the guy and let him know what has happened oo, that baby have land grin, if he is not happy about the issue and not interested in both me and the child, omo na to train the child by myself.but abortion is a no no for me, bcs it's a sin.

Having premarital sex is a sin as well, but what do I know undecided
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Liposure: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

"Keep the baby" is why we have so many children under bridges today begging for their daily food. And it's not as if the average Nigerian (AKA you) is such a good samaritan. Mtcheww.
not true. i'll help if i have the means
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Liposure: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
GreenDee:
good woman
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Liposure: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Having premarital sex is a sin as well, but what do I know undecided
sometimes i feel premarital sex is not a sin becos the bible neva made mention of it
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Liposure:
not true. i'll help if i have the means

Doesn't mean the rest of the population will.

Keeping the baby, without the father's input, is tantamount to subjecting the child to a life of poverty and carelessness. Aside from the shaming society would attribute to the mother, the child may suffer the brunt of a perverse and wicked society. Cause in the bid to hustle for money to raise the child, the mother may fail to be a parent, thus exposing the child to the ills and evils of this world. Let me not elucidate on what those evils are
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by dingbang(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Put the baby for adoption.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Liposure: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Doesn't mean the rest of the population will.

Keeping the baby, without the father's input, is tantamount to subjecting the child to a life of poverty and carelessness. Aside from the shaming society would attribute to the mother, the child may suffer the brunt of a perverse and wicked society. Cause in the bid to hustle for money to raise the child, the mother may fail to be a parent, thus exposing the child to the ills and evils of this world. Let me not elucidate on what those evils are
i get your point. To raise a child as a single mum is not easy. Having a father figure in the life of the child helps reduce the burden. Like they say two heads is better than one
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Agp19(m): 3:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Rozz:
speaking from experience of so many erection I guess
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by HomerTimpson: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2020
thesicilian:
I see 4 options:
1. Restart the relationship and raise the baby together
2. Raise the baby together without being together
3. The lady raises the baby alone if the man refuses to cooperate
4. Abort the baby and move on.
you forgot the last option
5. The guy accept the baby after birth and father it alone

2 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by HomerTimpson: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobicove:
Abort the pregnancy and move on with your life undecided
Abbot peter is that you ?
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Tservices: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
GreenDee:
If abortion is a sin, what of fornication?
shey that one na righteousness-in-the-holy-ghost abi?

You guys will be forming more holy than the pope and still be fucking at any given opportunity.
Tufia kwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.