Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? (36348 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / See The Best Sex Positions When You're Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by illicit(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
not all o, I'm an exception
say what
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Alaganature:

How many you don terminate? Cos I believe a lot of people will actually looks at you as their role model..
Lolz. Nigerians are funny. How does my personal life and decisions got to do with my being a role model?
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Pills are the BeSt before COncePtion, otherwise, leave natuRe
OK
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by fem88(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?

....I will advise you to just break back into the relationship....
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Liposure: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
At least let me open my legs for man first before you start preaching to me. You should direct your rantings to the whores you call sisters, now run along.

my sista, to be forewarn is to be forewise
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by paulolee(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
whOAw. Love the last PaRt. I Can't Shout
thanks bea. .bt dnt monika and DT pics I saw on ur profile looks weird.. wats going on there??
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by fujirice: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Why can't y'all just flee from fornication and rest?
Call it what you may but sex is part and parcel of human existence.
Thank you
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Well, it depends on the kind of break up.

Is it the semi-permanent one... or the very permanent breakup?

Lmao...

Breakup get category
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dangrace01:

Nigerian ladies needs to start talking to themselves they are becoming too wild, I don't know whether it's poverty or poor upbringing or dysfunctional family or naira Marley or I don't know.

Well, if you ask me, I will say it boils down to all..
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MightySparrow: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?
Then you break down
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Openbusiness3: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
crafteck:

In yoruba.... Wa gbe le gbo.... I escaped shit with dna test in February... Be wise
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by ayo291: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Udonminit!
You mean i can refer to the baby as your ex-child?
lols angry angry grin
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by ayo291: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself
real nigarrrr grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mouhstorph5:

Lmao...

Breakup get category

Lol. Yes nau. Those fake breakup where we makeup two days to one week after is the semi-permanent one.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Liposure: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Children are blessings from god. Reason abortion is not an option. For the sake of your future my sista, keep the baby
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Yes nau. Those fake breakup where we makeup two days to one week after is the semi-permanent one.
primadonna. I dey feel you sha. youre a good child.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Thanks Gee, was thinking Same
You are welcome monkeyBabe!

But dis ur moniker no be for hia ooo cheesy
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Baby mama tins
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by highbee02: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=Rozz post=91494919]which kind wahala topic be this [/quo
Lo
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by earnit1: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
gbese
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Bahamas95(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself
Easier said than done.

Do you think it's that easy to live with the thought of having a child somehow?....I'm talking about your blood o. Especially when you know your ex isn't financially capable of taking care of the child. If you are able to forget about the child that means your heart is made of stone, it's not fair to let an innocent child suffer for what he/she knows nothing about......You can atleast show love by paying for child support.

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by thesicilian: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
please let's try end the abortion thing, that's what Republicans using against us in SPiRitual realm to be at helm of affairs in this country.
Abortion has its place in our society, though it needs tight regulation by the relevant authorities. The more we try to deny this fact or pretend that abortion is a mortal sin, the more we will lose our loved ones to quacks.

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by thesicilian: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
DelphiOracle:
fifth option: give birth to the baby, leave the baby for the man or his family to raise while u move ahead
Not a bad idea also.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:
Correct man. grin

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Paramount01(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
yumu:
For me, I will tell him and keep the baby. Abortion is a SIN b4 God. I will keep, nurture the baby.

But fornication is not a sin before God?

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by spiralwedge(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
My friend is on this table o. They broke up because he found jazz the girl had been using to control him and some suspicion of infidelity. After the break up and the guy moved house, the girl now said she was pregnant.

She gave birth o, but the guy no gree accept am and dem never see each other since then. About 10 years now

After devil, fear women, then fear snake.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Openbusiness3: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
laoludavid:

Really wish you can talk about it because am in the same dilemma now. Want to know how you handle it. Please
table your dilemma before the "elders" and "experts" here. They can help you better. I am but a man of many mistakes.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:49am On Jul 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Needless sentiment. That's ur state of mind. I'm more of a rational person OK. It's still fools that will look down on the lady for being a single mom.

thats the hypòcrisy of this debate.... they look down on abortions, yet these same people will also look down on a single mother. go figure!
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by FahBuLous: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2020
illicit:
Very easy question for todays babes
Not as easy as you think

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by blackslayer: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2020
oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Classy Bridal Squad Photos / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.